Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! (2553 Views)

Coalition Of Arewa Youths Dissociates Self From Threat Against Ihedioha / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Whiteangel1234: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Good one nice protest

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Coder2Client(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
stop bringing Islam into northern matter!!

Islam is not north and north is not Islam...

People should be held accountable for their actions not their region

Use your head
In the core north, Islam has influence in the violence occurring there day in day out. More so, you are really aggressive in your defense. This is what an average hausa/fulani is known for. Your explanation is violent your defense is violent.

8 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
our of 15 northern states we only have 4 states facing security challenges...

So when saying north... Specify the state

North is not a state but a region!
Kaduna
Taraba
Benue
Yobe
Adamawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger

You not even sincere with yourself, those states I listed above have issues and you saying 4.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
our business men build their business here in kano or Kaduna!

We do invest inside before thinking of investing outside our region!!

We are not economic migrants like the Igbos
Do you have market there if not the outsiders that are more of the consumers?? After the elites used all the resources meant for their people for their own lavish lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Coder2Client(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

How many times have the come out to protest about bad leadership in the east??

Your region is currently the most backward region in Nigeria...

All you care is to come online and be chest beating! How you'll take over Lagos while Underdevelopment is hitting your region!

The Northerners are the only people that call spade a spade...

We hold our political leaders accountable for their actions!

We don't as slick our politicians that is why our region is why kano alone is more developed than the entire Eastern states put together!

We only need security in 4 Northern state... And that's what we are fighting for...

Northern people I lived with ass lick their leaders. Whatever their leaders say goes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Kaduna
Taraba
Benue
Yobe
Adamawa
Zamfara
Kastina
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger

You not even sincere with yourself, those states I listed above have issues and you saying 4.
if you mention those States that's means Anambra,Abakiliki and Porthacourt should also be declared a state of emergency.

Killing do also happen there.... Just last month people were killing each others in Anambra over two hectare of land...

People are being killed on daily basis in river state!
. Ebonyi state is at war with Benue state over boundry

The only states in the north we are facing problem now is Borno villages, southern kaduna, kastina villages and Sokoto villages...

And we are protesting... We want action!

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Coder2Client(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
our business men build their business here in kano or Kaduna!

We do invest inside before thinking of investing outside our region!!

We are not economic migrants like the Igbos

If you say so, point to me one big factory of dangote in kano or even in bebeji his home town or village?

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:
Well northerners has been killing themselves for ages....

Bringing the killing, looting, brigandage down south is what we should fight against....

Gambari pa fulani, ko si ejo nibe.
how about southerners killing each others on daily basis??
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Majority of killings in the south are caused by Fulani's, bro we need to stop deceiving ourselves and tell the truth
Arrewa:
if you mention those States that's means Anambra,Abakiliki and Porthacourt should also be declared a state of emergency.

Killing do also happen there.... Just last month people were killing each others in Anambra over two hectare of land...

People are being killed on daily basis in river state!
. Ebonyi state is at war with Benue state over boundry

The only states in the north we are facing problem now is Borno villages, southern kaduna, kastina villages and Sokoto villages...

And we are protesting... We want action!

4 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coder2Client:

If you say so, point to me one big factory of dangote in kano or even in bebeji his home town or village?
you think I'm here to argue with you?? Hell no!!

Dangote have companies in kano and all over northern states!

We have millions of Northerners who owns company in the north...

That's why Igbos find it hard to dominate the north the way they dominate the south west!

We are the only tribe in nigeria giving Igbos run on their own money when it comes to business and politics
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by illicit(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
how about southerners killing each others on daily basis??

the killings in the north is planned, brazen, systemic and sophisticated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

That's why Igbos find it hard to dominate the north the way they dominate the south west!

We are the only tribe in nigeria giving Igbos run on their own money when it comes to business and politics

If they don't dominate there its because the north strives in violence and bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Jakumo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please we don't want to see images that make a muffug sad and chit, from our illustrious Arewa brethren.

We are ONLY interested in viewing more pictures showing our Arewa brethren living it up on the smooth unblemished streets of northern Nigeria, and acting out their Fast and Furious street racer fantasies while the starving onlookers cheer with delight at the sight of new Ferrari doing battle with Porches, Lambos, and Range Rovers, all vying for the coveted title of Abuja Seriki of Speed.

After successfully conquering the Niger Delta people, while extracting the oil wealth beneath their feet into largely private coffers for a half-century, during which NO spoils of war got shared in their own Arewa back yard, the stage has long been set for a class war of sorts in beautiful picture-postcard Arewa-land, in which the starving poor militarize so as to capture and eat the rich, who never even knew that poverty existed all around them, until the first shots rang out.

But hey, phuck all that depressing loser news. We are here to see pictures of super-cars, and we DEMAND that our high-living Arewa brethren show us da friggin cars already.

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

If they don't dominate there its because the north strives in violence and bloodshed.
shut up! Go and stop the killings of Igbos by their fellow Igbos in Anambra first before coming here to tell us about killings in the north
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Coder2Client(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

But you ended up arguing. Anyway, enjoy your show.

More so, dangote control room is in the west, right?

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up! Go and stop the killings of Igbos by their fellow Igbos in Anambra first before coming here to tell us about killings in the north
Lmao, Fulani no they like hear word

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Please we don't want to see images that make a muffug sad and chit, from our illustrious Arewa brethren.

We are ONLY interested in viewing more pictures showing our Arewa brethren living it up on the streets of Nigeria, and acting out their Fast and Furious street racer fantasies while the starving onlookers cheer with delight at the sight of new Ferrari doing battle with Porches, Lambos, and Range Rovers, all for the coveted title of Abuja Seriki of Speed.

After successfully conquering the Niger Delta people, while extracting the oil wealth beneath their feet, yet sharing NOT the spoils of war in their own Arewa back yard, the stage has long been set for a class war of sorts in beautiful picture-postcard Arewa-land, in which the starving poor militarize so as to capture and eat the rich, who [i]never even knew [/i]that poverty existed all around them, until the first shots rang out.

But hey, phuck all that depressing loser news. We are here to see pictures of super-cars, and we DEMAND that our high-living Arewa brethren show us da friggin cars already.
shut up!! I'm very sure you're deceiving yourself with those Nigerien migrants you see in the South...

Northerners ain't poor... Stop deceiving yourself with fake stats and hausa speaking Nigeriens around you

We have rich and poor like every other region
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Jakumo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! I'm very sure you're deceiving yourself with those Nigerien migrants you see in the South...

Northerners ain't poor... Stop deceiving yourself with fake stats and hausa speaking Nigeriens around you

Please can I see your super car pictures. I know you are rich. I want to see pictures of your wealth, so that I can better worship you for your conquests.

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by nku5: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
The north would have been very prosperous if the north had agreed to restructuring of this fraud of a country. But your big men dont want restructuring. They want to keep enjoying oil money that has been flowing but now drying up and making poverty worsen and leading to more crime. They and their children are in mansions taking pictures of rolls royces and BMWs on social media with plenty mopol and DSS guarding them. Of course no big man or his child is protesting today.

GEJ did his best for the north but una say na Buhari una want. You guys should wake up and support restructuring fast because if Nigeria collapses before we restructure na everybody to your tent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Blackking98(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
our of 15 northern states we only have 4 states facing security challenges...

So when saying north... Specify the state

North is not a state but a region!
Borno, adamawa and yobe are facing Boko Haram. Zamfara,sokoto,kaduna and katsina are facing bandit. How many states be that, isn't it more than 4?

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jakumo:

Please can I see your super car pictures. I know you are rich. I want to see pictures of your wealth, so that I can better worship you for your conquests.
we are no longer in the period of conquest...

Stop allowing your politicians deceiving you with imaginary fulanization agenda
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98:

Borno, adamawa and yobe are facing Boko Haram. Zamfara,sokoto,kaduna and katsina are facing bandit. How many states be that, isn't it more than 4?
zamfara is now free... Adamawa is free... Sokoto villages is also free

We only 4 states facing this problem... And are not denying our problems... We are admitting and want actions
Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Jakumo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
nku5:
The north would have been very prosperous if the north had agreed to restructuring of this fraud of a country. But your big men dont want restructuring because they want to keep enjoying oil money that has been flowing but now drying up and making poverty worsen. They and their children are in mansions taking pictures of rolls royces and BMWs on social media with plenty mopol and DSS guarding them. Of course no big man or his child is protesting today.

GEJ did his best for the north but una say na Buhari una want. You guys should wake up and support restructuring fast because if Nigeria collapses before we restructure na everybody to your tent.

Chai ha ha ha everybody to ya tent ! Forward march 1,2,1,2,1,2 1,2

Oya, Ngwa, forward march to ya tent.

If you no see crude oil money again, and na only groundnut pyramid money you meet for inside ya tent, manage am like dat, and no begin dey take jealousy and vess look anoda man ting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

You have poor things here in the south, on Christmas day they all came to my parents house begging for food. My brother currently schooling in jos warned my old man to stop treating them nice cause as poor as they are they very wicked. My dad being a nice guy still overlooked it cause he feels sorry for those poor things. Take care of your people and stop arguing here, we they our own jeje when they declare north as the poorest region in Nigeria, my guy calm down and accoet the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

We only 4 states facing this problem... And are not denying our problems... We are admitting and want actions
Lmao, na why I no they pity una if them they kill una like chicken

2 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Jakumo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
we are no longer in the period of conquest...

Stop allowing your politicians deceiving you with imaginary fulanization agenda

Ok ok ok so the conquest is complete for now. With this acceptance from me, will you now let us see just the Bentley. Only one picture. Please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Blackking98(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:

free?
Lmao who are you deceiving na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

You have poor things here in the south, on Christmas day they all came to my parents house begging for food. My brother currently schooling in jos warned my old man to stop treating them nice cause as poor as they are they very wicked. My dad being a nice guy still overlooked it cause he feels sorry for those poor things. Take care of your people and stop arguing here, we they our own jeje when they declare north as the poorest region in Nigeria, my guy calm down and accoet the truth
your almajiri propaganda is no more...

They are now being taking care of by their various state governors with full scholarship to university level...

Their future might even be brighter than yours

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Lmao, na why I no they pity una if them they kill una like chicken
that you don't pity northerners killed by bandit and Bokoharam? I Also don't pity Igbos too when Nigeria army used to banter them...

I don't pity those killing each other over 2 hectare of land in the east

I don't ever for once pity those 2million Biafra that died in the Civil War

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by powerhouse3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
so northern youth can protest?

is it because its happen in a core north state like katsina and sokoto?

15 States they claim ,but when its happen in Benue ,Taraba ,jos and southern Kaduna the all mute

Northern Elder dig a very big grave that will consume alot ,including those that dig it

3 Likes

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Arrewa:
your almajiri propaganda is no more...

They are now being taking care of by their various state governors with full scholarship to university level...

Their future might even be brighter than yours
With all the millions of things roaming the street of the North, all these na for camera. What about children that is gals raped by old men. Brother, abolish Islam or reform it according to sisi of Egypt and see north grow

1 Like

Re: On Behalf Of Arewa Nairalanders!! by Arrewa: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

With all the millions of things roaming the street of the North, all these na for camera. What about children that is gals raped by old men. Brother, abolish Islam or reform it according to sisi of Egypt and see north grow
believe in anything that makes you happy...

Those almajiris will one day become your public officers that will make a decision on your behalf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Tells FG: Establish Sharia Court In States With Large Muslim Population / Unknown Gunmen: "Stop Killing Us, We're Not The Problem", Nigerian Soldier Cries / Rochas Okorocha, Ifeanyi Ararume Set To Take Over Imo PDP (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.