Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Testimony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Testimony (1768 Views)

My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory / Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony by bjprodint(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
In life i have experienced loss of virtually everythin apart from my life.
my parents gave me to my grandma at the age of 4.i lived with my grandma in joy.she loved me and i always call her mummy.when my mum came to visit us at the village when i was 11years,i couldnt recognise her and always force myself to call her mum.i am the last child of 4 kids.

i never experienced the love of both parents.my siblings saw me as a stranger.
at age 12,i went to live wih my parents and siblings cos my grandma who was struggling with high blood pressure and diabetes was terribly sick and needed urgent treatment in ondo state,so i was returned to my parents.sge died there

before her death she assured me that her son in unitefd state would take be abroad abd sponsor my education,she said am like her last child that i would never suffer.
my life with my siblings and parents was strange as i foind it difficult to adapt.
i was a stranger in their midst.

i started working immediately i finished secondary school,i saved up for my acceptance fee and accomodation fee.i gained admission to moshood abiola polytechnic where i studied mass communications.
my parents paid my school fees but gives me 3k monthly which was not good enough.
anytime i go home during weekends my dad would chase me away that i should go and sit in schooleven when eerybody had travelled.he says i want to come and consume his food.that was how i ended up always spending weekends at my boyfriends house.

i met him before i gained admission.he was physically challenged.brokebut loving.

along the line i became pregnant for him.he went to meet my parents and told them that he would marty me.my parents were against it and gave me abortion pills because he was physically challenged,broke and yoruba.am igbo.

i took the pills but d baby didnt abort.when they found out about this.they said i should come home and go for D and C.Irefused and avoided home.they disowned me and didnt pay my school fees anymore.

my man was too broke to sponsor me so i ended up as a school drop out.i gave birth to the baby but he was still birth.

i got pregnant again twice but it ended up as miscarriage.untill i gave birth to my daughter.

i thrn eent to appologise to mt parents with the baby.they forgave me and accepted my child but wanted my man to come and pay my bride price.but no money to pay uptill now.my mum was struggling with stroke

my man got a job at abuja but ended up loosing the job due to this cindition(lame)my mum died.i gave birth to a son.i started teachingvin a private school.i immediately
got registered into school of teaching as a part time student.i sponsored myself untill i graduated with nce certificate.i built a room too without toilet and kitchen.i bathe outhside the house early mornings and late at night but i had peace of mind.

i never sold my body for money.when i first asked for help for my pop corn business.a nairalander charted me up knowing fully well i have a man and kids,he wanted to date me he said he would change my life forever

i politely refused his offer.

nairalanders set me up for business i have gone to the market to buy fruits three times now.the business is doing well thanks.

part of my house collapsed nd the following nairalanders helped me out
1.john bender 10000
2.my uche v.mo......50000
3.mr.france man 50000
4.Mr Akeem... 10000
5.mr monday sadi... 3000.

with this fund,i have been able ti fix my house and lay foundation for sitting room,toilet and kitchen.i slept in my room last night.

Thank you nairalanders i appreciate your efforts in my life.

i am not a scammer.i am a hustler.i am trying my best to be both a father and a mother to my kids.i am trying to be legs to my spouse pending when God will answer him.

i will upload pictures later when u borrow a good phone

sorry for the long post.

8 Likes

Re: My Testimony by LadySarah: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
E Don do.

Go and face ur life and pls stop birthing children.
Your husband has been unemployed for yrs and still managed to pregnant you 6x.wow!
better be careful. He can assist you to sell while you hustle more. He can also learn a skill instead of waiting for a job that may not come. If you keep being husband, you will grow old before your time. Disabled ppl can use their hands and gifts

Nl have tried for you. I hope you don't come back for more.

God's grace in your biz as I said earlier on. I wouldn't know if your helpers want their identities known cos it should be with their permission.

12 Likes

Re: My Testimony by teemotee: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
op you said your husband is on nairaland.. botrix. I saw this picture of a handicapped man in his posts and thought maybe he is the one. Is this him or a random pic that he posted ? Just want to know because I'm touched
Re: My Testimony by bjprodint(f): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
teemotee:
op you said your husdatsband is on nairaland.. botrix. I saw this picture of a handicapped man in his posts and thought maybe he is the one. Is this him or a random pic that he posted ? Just want to know because I'm touched
that is him
Re: My Testimony by teemotee: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
bjprodint:
that is him
shockedshockedshocked
Re: My Testimony by SweetCunt97(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stay Strong, Stay well.

I pray God meets your husband at the point of his need in Jesus name.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony by mytime24(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
That's touching embarassed

Bt madam u shld've used part of d money to rent a good apartment, while continue building urs gradually ,

Cus bathing outside as a lady is'nt too good angry
Re: My Testimony by lilyheaven: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:

Bt madam u shld've used part of d money to rent a good apartment, while continue building urs gradually ,

Bathing outside is very sweet o,

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony by DenreleDave(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wow.. God bless you ma
Re: My Testimony by DenreleDave(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
bjprodint:
In life i have experienced loss of virtually everythin apart from my life.
my parents gave me to my grandma at the age of 4.i lived with my grandma in joy.she loved me and i always call her mummy.when my mum came to visit us at the village when i was 11years,i couldnt recognise her and always force myself to call her mum.i am the last child of 4 kids.

i never experienced the love of both parents.my siblings saw me as a stranger.
at age 12,i went to live wih my parents and siblings cos my grandma who was struggling with high blood pressure and diabetes was terribly sick and needed urgent treatment in ondo state,so i was returned to my parents.sge died there

before her death she assured me that her son in unitefd state would take be abroad abd sponsor my education,she said am like her last child that i would never suffer.
my life with my siblings and parents was strange as i foind it difficult to adapt.
i was a stranger in their midst.

i started working immediately i finished secondary school,i saved up for my acceptance fee and accomodation fee.i gained admission to moshood abiola polytechnic where i studied mass communications.
my parents paid my school fees but gives me 3k monthly which was not good enough.
anytime i go home during weekends my dad would chase me away that i should go and sit in schooleven when eerybody had travelled.he says i want to come and consume his food.that was how i ended up always spending weekends at my boyfriends house.

i met him before i gained admission.he was physically challenged.brokebut loving.

along the line i became pregnant for him.he went to meet my parents and told them that he would marty me.my parents were against it and gave me abortion pills because he was physically challenged,broke and yoruba.am igbo.

i took the pills but d baby didnt abort.when they found out about this.they said i should come home and go for D and C.Irefused and avoided home.they disowned me and didnt pay my school fees anymore.

my man was too broke to sponsor me so i ended up as a school drop out.i gave birth to the baby but he was still birth.

i got pregnant again twice but it ended up as miscarriage.untill i gave birth to my daughter.

i thrn eent to appologise to mt parents with the baby.they forgave me and accepted my child but wanted my man to come and pay my bride price.but no money to pay uptill now.my mum was struggling with stroke

my man got a job at abuja but ended up loosing the job due to this cindition(lame)my mum died.i gave birth to a son.i started teachingvin a private school.i immediately
got registered into school of teaching as a part time student.i sponsored myself untill i graduated with nce certificate.i built a room too without toilet and kitchen.i bathe outhside the house early mornings and late at night but i had peace of mind.

i never sold my body for money.when i first asked for help for my pop corn business.a nairalander charted me up knowing fully well i have a man and kids,he wanted to date me he said he would change my life forever

i politely refused his offer.

nairalanders set me up for business i have gone to the market to buy fruits three times now.the business is doing well thanks.

part of my house collapsed nd the following nairalanders helped me out
1.john bender 10000
2.my uche v.mo......50000
3.mr.france man 50000
4.Mr Akeem... 10000
5.mr monday sadi... 3000.

with this fund,i have been able ti fix my house and lay foundation for sitting room,toilet and kitchen.i slept in my room last night.

Thank you nairalanders i appreciate your efforts in my life.

i am not a scammer.i am a hustler.i am trying my best to be both a father and a mother to my kids.i am trying to be legs to my spouse pending when God will answer him.

i will upload pictures later when u borrow a good phone

sorry for the long post.

Love u so much ma....

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 front page pls

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by DenreleDave(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:

She made a good decision...

Let her build up her own.

I'm only concerned about that environment bcox of snakes... Gosh, I hate snakes

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony by zedegit: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:

The money for house rent presumably went to feeding.

Seriously this lady is truly a gift and should be celebrated.

Nevertheless I never understood why her mum abandoned her with her grandma.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by LagBlogger(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Op I can relate to your story.

My main concern is your business.

Hope it succeeds.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by SALTandFIRE: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
bjprodint I put it to you that you are a fraudulent person. At a point you claimed to be a private school teacher. Then later you said you were unemployed and wanted to set up a fruit shop.... You got well over 80k on that thread

What happened next? You came with another format and some people still fell for it.

Now you come with another emotional manipulative long post to cash out and to further your course, you are using your alternate Monika mytime.

Enjoy it while it last.... If you claim to have Malaria when you don't have it, at the end, you will definitely suffer from it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony by bjprodint(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
bjprodint I put it to you that you are a fraudulent person. At a point you claimed to be a private school teacher. Then later you said you were unemployed and wanted to set up a fruit shop.... You got well over 80k on that thread

What happened next? You came with another format and some people still fell for it.

Now you come with another emotional manipulative long post to cash out and to further your course, you are using your alternate Monika mytime.

Enjoy it while it last.... If you claim to have Malaria when you don't have it, at the end, you will definitely suffer from it.
search for joyce nachi diamond(joyce nachi ogamba)on facebook,then come back to mention me.
Re: My Testimony by SALTandFIRE: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
bjprodint:
search for joyce nachi diamond(joyce nachi ogamba)on facebook,then come back to mention me.
that doesn't make you less of a scammer....
Plenty scammers dey wey dey do legit

Just fear God. You have gotten more than enough.. Post the total amount you got on that your fruit thread

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony by bjprodint(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
that doesn't make you less of a scammer....
Plenty scammers dey wey dey do legit

Just fear God. You have gotten m ore than enough
if begging is a good job that pays well,i pray it becomes your occupation.i will just ignore ur further mentions.
Re: My Testimony by SALTandFIRE: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
bjprodint:
if begging is a good job that pays well,i pray it becomes your occupation.i will just ignore ur further mentions.
I see you stylishly ignored it...post the total amount you got from the fruit thread just like you have posted this one...If you are not using this thread to cash out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony by LagBlogger(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
I see you stylishly ignored it...post the total amount you got from the fruit thread just like you have posted this one...If you are not using this thread to cash out

Mr Man let others be.

If she turns out not to be a scammer that would make you a heartless being.

She mentioned her location kurudu near orange market in nassarawa which is very easy to verify.

Unless you have proof that she is a scammer then give her the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony by omorttee4u(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
You are really strong ma'am. How many lady can do this. ? They can't stand a broke guy, not to talk of broke and physically challenge.

May God never blur your insight, and change your life positively. More grace for you I pray.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

are you saying bjprodint and mytime24 are the same person ?cheesy
Easy...
Re: My Testimony by mytime24(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

sir wit due respect, i dnt wnt to insult u, bt dnt b too myopic while forming james bond here, go nd check all my post nd screen shot anywhere i'v ever begged on NL, (nt bragging,bt God has bless me to my own level) tongue
aside dat i dnt even base in naija ok embarassed
then lastly read my comments again to see/understand wat i told her undecided tnx

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by BigDick70inch(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Leave this woman Biko..

I think she's transparent enuff..

Even if she's a scammer..let God simply be the judge..

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:
sir wit due respect, i dnt wnt to insult u, bt dnt b too myopic while forming james bond here, go nd check all my post nd screen shot anywhere i'v ever begged on NL, (nt bragging,bt God has bless me to my own level) tongue
then lastly read my comments again to see/understand wat i told her undecided tnx
Hello sis. Please help so I can have something to eat. Please sterling O07205391O
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Leave this woman Biko..

I think she's transparent enuff..

Even if she's a scammer..let God simply be the judge..
don't mind them. They keep forming FBI up and down. It's not as if they are going to help you but will try to prove u

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony by teemotee: 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
BLUELemon:
Hello sis. Please help so I can have something to eat. Please sterling O07205391O

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by mytime24(f): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
BLUELemon:
u dat wants to do Money ritual

I thought u don hammer na angry cheesy
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:
u dat wants to do Money ritual

I thought u don hammer na angry cheesy
I no fit... Money ritual na scam... Nonetheless that's in the past

We are in the future...you can help me
Re: My Testimony by SALTandFIRE: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
mytime24:
you too clumsy...you are not based in 9ja... bla bla bla

Now let's put this to test for all Nairalaners to see. Whatever country you are, Pick today's news paper and snap it and upload it...

If you can do that.... I will deactivate my account if you can write your Monika on it

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony by myfan: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

These are the people who would barrier your helpers from helping you. Not as if they themselves have the ability to help, would love to help you or can actually help you. None of the above. Their own is just to ensure they discourage your helpers from helping you no matter how real you try to prove yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony by SALTandFIRE: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
mytime24:
aside dat i dnt even base in naija embarassed
I can categorically tell you are under a cause. A very strong cause. No wonder you are finding it hard to make a headway in life. Shioooor. Shame on you. grin

Cc greatzeus come and see ... International begger

Re: My Testimony by DenreleDave(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
SALTandFIRE:

Heeee-dioti.... Dt babe fine ooo....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today / Relocation Sales - Yaba Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.