Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today (1771 Views)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / My Dad Gets To Know I Smoke Weed Today But The Problem Is... / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2021
My Dad is a nagging man and his anger can wake the dead when shouting. About two years ago he has been feeling like I'm a stoner but he never caught me red handed. I had a friend who lived with me in his house for 4 months and we smoke a lot in my room. So, there was a day he perceived the smell and had to call us and asked what kind of odour was that? My friend opened up to him that he smokes and his parents knew that he smokes. My Dad was suprised and he asked me if I smoke too but I denied and denied and denied till he said I shouldn't engage myself in smoking weed and if I've tried it I should stop it. Eversince he said that he never had the feelings of me smoking again. So yesterday he came to my apartment to see me and I was in the bathroom smoking my Arizona. He knocked at the door and I didn't answer and he started calling my name I came out of the toilet and he perceived the smell. He said he knows that is the smell of weed but I Kept denying that I was not smoking. I tried everything to convince him which I don't know if he believed or not but me putting God's name in the conversation left him hanging and he was saying another topic. Now should I say he knows and didn't want to talk or I passed in defending myself?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by DaddyRochie1642: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2021
There is no sin in smoking Weed.

As long as you take very good care of yourself, you're neat, you're clean, you have good dentition, your dressing is clean and hygienic, your behavior when you're high is that of a matured behavior and someone still with his senses, you still have your goals and priorities in life in check, you're still ambitious and you're doing well for yourself.

As long as you're doing those things I mentioned above, Even if your father should catch you smoking red handed, he will still Respect you.

Why?,

Because in his head, he's always had this idea that people that smoke weed are useless people, tattered and unkept,... But once he sees that you his son is not behaving like those type of people he has seen in the past, he'll even have more respect for you because you have proven him wrong and showed him that there are indeed responsible Weed Smokers.

I just told you reality.

God Bless Marijuana... Ignorant people will hate this statement, as if I care.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Mbataku96(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Guy quit weed, it will f**k up your life

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by bluebay(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2021
That guy isn’t taking Igbo, nor SK, but have graduated to Arizona. Omo you Dey highway o.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by SUPERPACK: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2021
The earlier you quit that nonsense the better for you, without it you can survive and live a normal life.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by yuping(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
You are in Nigeria Smoking "Arizona"
You want your dad to scream out "loud"
You better run to any "Igbo" friends you have
You better run to London "Chelsea" preferably
To see your Aunt "Claro"

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by sisisioge: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2021
You dad probably now has lesser thoughts of you than he has for your friend that owned up.

Isnt it crazy that you denied what was so obvious?

You father knows o....he was just tired of arguing with you since you have no iota of respect for obvious truths, him, God and yourself. Wetin remain? If he were on NL, he would presently be thinking of opening a thread to get advised on handling your matter. You need help bro...may God help you. See how life matters evolve.....little weaknesses become small lies, small lies grow into a big collection of lies, the lies are seen in our behaviours and utterances, these influences others' perceptions of us, their perceptions influence their decisions, these decisions may affect our destinies.

Hope you can see how long it is looking now? Your father for example may refuse to make favourable decisions regarding you cos he would think you are a liar and a weedhead. Na so e dey start. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by juniorstar(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
yuping:
You are in Nigeria Smoking "Arizona"
To see your Aunt "Claro"
Stop chasing "dragon"

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by kushercain: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bruh na smoke you smoke you no kill person. Come out clean highest he'll advice you to stop.. No need for the lies

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:
My Dad is a nagging man and his anger can wake the dead when shouting. About two years ago he has been feeling like I'm a stoner but he never caught me red handed. I had a friend who lived with me in his house for 4 months and we smoke a lot in my room. So, there was a day he perceived the smell and had to call us and asked what kind of odour was that? My friend opened up to him that he smokes and his parents knew that he smokes. My Dad was suprised and he asked me if I smoke too but I denied and denied and denied till he said I shouldn't engage myself in smoking weed and if I've tried it I should stop it. Eversince he said that he never had the feelings of me smoking again. So yesterday he came to my apartment to see me and I was in the bathroom smoking my Arizona. He knocked at the door and I didn't answer and he started calling my name I came out of the toilet and he perceived the smell. He said he knows that is the smell of weed but I Kept denying that I was not smoking. I tried everything to convince him which I don't know if he believed or not but me putting God's name in the conversation left him hanging and he was saying another topic. Now should I say he knows and didn't want to talk or I passed in defending myself?

You live in his house free, eat his food free and yet go against his single policy of no smoking.

Well since you are more focused on hiding your habit and lying to him, that shows that you don't consider your habit an issue and you don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.

It's your choice and decision and you are free to do whatever makes you happy but next time it is only common sense not to do it within his house.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

As long as you take very good care of yourself, you're neat, you're clean, you have good dentition, your dressing is clean and hygienic, your behavior when you're high is that of a matured behavior and someone still with his senses, you still have your goals and priorities in life in check, you're still ambitious and you're doing well for yourself.
Hmm... But I'm not too rich and Ive never engaged in any problem befre. I don't smoje in joints and I believe my dad knows I don't go out most times and don't even have friends around.

As long as you're doing those things I mentioned above, Even if your father should catch you smoking red handed, he will still Respect you.

Why?,

Because in his head, he's always had this idea that people that smoke weed are useless people, tattered and unkept,... But once he sees that you his son is not behaving like those type of people he has seen in the past, he'll even have more respect for you because you have proven him wrong and showed him that there are indeed responsible Weed Smokers.

I just told you reality.

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mbataku96:
Guy quit weed, it will f**k up your life
I'm hoping to quit one day. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
bluebay:
That guy isn’t taking Igbo, nor SK, but have graduated to Arizona. Omo you Dey highway o.
Yes bro I smoke Arizona.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The earlier you quit that nonsense the better for you, without it you can survive and live a normal life.
Hope to chnage someday. Thanks man
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=yuping post=106398157]You are in Nigeria Smoking "Arizona"
To see your Aunt "Claro"[/quote
Lol
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
sisisioge:
You dad probably now has lesser thoughts of you than he has for your friend that owned up.

Isnt it crazy that you denied what was so obvious?

You father knows o....he was just tired of arguing with you since you have no iota of respect for obvious truths, him, God and yourself. Wetin remain? If he were on NL, he would presently be thinking of opening a thread to get advised on handling your matter. You need help bro...may God help you. See how life matters evolve.....little weaknesses become small lies, small lies grow into a big collection of lies, the lies are seen in our behaviours and utterances, these influences others' perceptions of us, their perceptions influence their decisions, these decisions may affect our destinies.

Hope you can see how long it is looking now? Your father for example may refuse to make favourable decisions regarding you cos he would think you are a liar and a weedhead. Na so e dey start. It is well.

I just pray God help me
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by LILTJAY1: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:
do you still have the full video?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by bluebay(m): 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

Yes bro I smoke Arizona.
you be Oga.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Mystery9(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Why?,

I just told you reality.

I feel for you. Jesus should see you through.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Telegram234(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
You get mind ooo.
Your papa dey house and you dey smoke.
This one no be say u mix am for food or anything..
Live and direct... shocked shocked
Man u gat no respect and u lack home-training.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
LILTJAY1:
do you still have the full video?
Full video of which video
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Telegram234:
You get mind ooo.
Your papa dey house and you dey smoke.
This one no be say u mix am for food or anything..
Live and direct... shocked shocked
Man u gat no respect and u lack home-training.
Wetin man go do na
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Kajaard: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

Wetin man go do na

You need help. You think smoking arizona na cruise. Continue, it takes just one day for your brain to touch, then it's too late.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Beloved3:

You live in his house free, eat his food free and yet go against his single policy of no smoking.

Well since you are more focused on hiding your habit and lying to him, that shows that you don't consider your habit an issue and you don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.

It's your choice and decision and you are free to do whatever makes you happy but next time it is only common sense not to do it within his house.

Cheers.
Thanks. Understood
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by LILTJAY1: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

Full video of which video
wey cultist for beat that tiktok girl
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
LILTJAY1:
wey cultist for beat that tiktok girl

I still get. Make u send your what's app nomba
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Babaijeshaa: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kajaard:

You need help. You think smoking arizona na cruise. Continue, it takes just one day for your brain to touch, then it's too late.
Wetin man go still do na.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by LILTJAY1: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

I still get. Make u send your what's app nomba
08079631342 ... thank you
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by mariahAngel(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

I just pray God help me

You have to help yourself too by playing your part.

Sure, there'll definitely be withdrawal symptoms (like feverish feeling, with probably muscle cramps and restlessness), but you can beat the symptoms if you're determined.
Before you know it, the crave becomes resistable, then it stops.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:

To be honest, it's (marijuana) not nonsense.
It is the abuse of it that has given it a bad reputation.
Re: My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

You have to help yourself too by playing your part.

Sure, there'll definitely be withdrawal symptoms (like feverish feeling, with probably muscle cramps and restlessness), but you can beat the symptoms if you're determined.
Before you know it, the crave becomes resistable, then it stops.
Smh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) / How Do I Handle This Heartlessness / Who Do You Love Most? Your Father Or Your Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.