Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers (1775 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Abiboss: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hi NairaLanders,
Please don't mind my English

I need your honest opinion I've been a little bit busy with work loads this days and my sister has been washing all my clothes for me excluding my boxers because. I couldn't wash them due to my tight schedule, so I now by new boxers often and throw the used dirty one away cus I do get really tired when I get back home from work, so I honestly want to ask you all if I can include my boxers when am giving my sister clothes to wash

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
If lalasticlala should put this sort of topic on frontpage, then something is definitely wrong with him.

Nonsense topic and poster.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by ojun50(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dirty boy, but you always take ur bath........

16 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by etrange: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just see what the society has reduced women to.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abiboss:
Hi NairaLanders,

I need your honest opinion I've been a little bit busy with work loads this days and my sister has been washing all my clothes for me excluding my boxers because. I couldn't wash them due to my tight schedule, so I now by new boxers often and throw the used dirty one away cus I do get really tired when I get back home from work, so I honestly want to ask you all if I can include my boxers when am giving my sister clothes to wash

You know you release some semen during sleep (nocturnal emissions) right? You want your sister to get involved in your business like that? shocked
Can you wash her panties if the situation was flipped?
Don’t be a menace. Please wash your boxers when you bathe. Don’t be dirty and insensitive.

I assume you give her some pocket money for her efforts. It is a drag to manually wash one’s clothes, imagine how difficult it is to wash another’s. If I was your sister, you would be sacked for wearing dirty, smelly clothes and boxers to work. There is no excuse for you not to wash your clothes. At all angry
I bet you find time to eat. No time and you posted that? How long does it take an adult to wash a few items of clothing?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
How can your sister wash out your cum?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Unnerve: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Abiboss:
Hi NairaLanders,

How about you just ask your sister if she's not comfortable washing your briefs instead of giving room for people to insult you or her depending on whose side they pick huh?

If she says it's okay to include them, you do that.
If she says she's not comfortable washing them, you let her be and continue replacing or look for another alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mariangeles(f): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
Unnerve:

How about you just ask your sister if she's not comfortable washing your briefs instead of giving room for people to insult you or her depending on whose side they pick huh?

If she says it's okay to include them, you do that.
If she says she's not comfortable washing them, you let her be and continue replacing or look for another alternative.

Do you think it'll be fair on his part asking his sister to wash his undies?
Do you think that there's nothing wrong with it?
Do you not think that the poster is just damn lazy and dirty?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Unnerve: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Do you think it'll be fair on his part asking his sister to wash his undies?
Do you think there's nothing wrong with it?
Do you not think that the poster is just damn lazy and dirty?
There's a big difference between telling someone to do something, and asking IF they can do something. The latter leaves them with the option to accept or refuse and this is all that matters.

If she's fine with it and does it out of her own good gesture, I see no reason to cast aspersions.

If she refuses on account of discomfort, I see no reason to hold it against her.

They are siblings, not warriors at the frontline.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mindlog: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Why not restructure your mind into washing your boxers whenever you take your bath, making it part of your personal hygiene ritual as they have stains of sweat, semen, urine and faeces.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mstick: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Damn it! Your sister maybe a feminist why didn't she ask you of your boxers while washing your clothes? Today she's doing it to you tomorrow it will be her husband.

You better give her your dirty boxers to wash so her head can reset.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by armyofone(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Very wrong - make time after work to wash your own clothes yourself. Stop being lazy! Do you work 24/7 ?

Abiboss:
Hi NairaLanders,

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Unnerve:

There's a big difference between telling someone to do something, and asking IF they can do something. The latter leaves them with the option to accept or refuse and this is all that matters.

If she's fine with it and does it out of her own good gesture, I see no reason to cast aspersions.

If she refuses on account of discomfort, I see no reason to hold it against her.

They are siblings, not warriors at the frontline .

cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by bukatyne(f): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2020
Instead of OP to use his church mind to decode that his sister is not comfortable washing his boxers since she did not ask for them, he is here asking jamb questions.

When NLers are through with you and family, your head will reset. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Biglittlelois(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
As much as Op is a lazy dirty dude, I see nothing wrong in his sister washing his boxers, it is her choice to accept it or decline.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:
Instead of OP to use his church mind to decode that his sister is not comfortable washing his boxers since she did not ask for them, he is here asking jamb questions.

When NLers are through with you and family, your head will reset. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by armyofone(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just imagine!

Here is future someone's bf or husband material.
Can't do simple multitasking but contracting personal hygiene stuff...maybe the sister doesn't like the job but afraid to say something.

Poor sister is glad to be getting a break from washing family clothes - but alas! bros is saying not yet uhuru (freedom) wash my clothes cuz I don't have time - I'm about to add my dross/draws self - oh well undecided

etrange:
Just see what the society has reduced women to.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by merieam16(f): 1:48am On Jul 13, 2020
LIVINGICON:
If lalasticlala should put this sort of topic on frontpage, then something is definitely wrong with him.

Nonsense topic and poster.
its nt snake topic so he wont
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:13am On Jul 13, 2020
If I were your sister I would stop washing your clothes the day you add your boxers in it, what an insult. That is total disrespect, being older than her does not mean you should not accord her a little respect. Just because she might be financially dependent on you, you want to ridicule her to that level, that's why it's good for parents to have the capacity to foot their children's bills. Otherwise,.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:15am On Jul 13, 2020
It's not right, especially since they are not of same gender.
Biglittlelois:
As much as Op is a lazy dirty dude, I see nothing wrong in his sister washing his boxers, it is her choice to accept it or decline.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by nuelyoyo(m): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2020
Abiboss:
Hi NairaLanders,

Op you are just a lazy ass. Being busy is just a flimsy excuse for you not to wash your underwear. You even have a sister that can wash your clothes, but you aren't satisfied because she doesn't wash your boxers, you feel entitled.

Just so you know, many drycleaners don't wash underwears too. It's your business how you get them clean, if your sister would do it, it has to be her choice and will, without you forcing her.

Since you lack ideas on how to wash boxers when faced with a tight schedule, then I will give you tips. Soak the boxers overnight, wash it early in the morning before taking your bath. Then plead with your sister to help you dry them in the sun, and bring them in when dry.

Stop embarrassing men biko.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by ATTemi: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2020
If they are comfortable washing their bf's undies, washing their brother's shouldn't be an issue.

My opinion isn't a fact though.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Biglittlelois(f): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
It's not right, especially since they are not of same gender.

It's not right to you, but to him or his sister, they may see it as nothing, like I said, she can chose to wash it or not, they are siblings, not strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Idonije8(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2020
You are so dirty!! There is no day I don’t go to the bathroom without washing my undies!! You are lazy and dirty

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by mrblessed(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2020
Why the contrived outrage and unwarranted but lame attacks about a sister's decision to wash the boxers of her brother? Some "analysts," using their warped minds as a yardstick, have already imputed meaningless tropes in what is obviously a demonstration of sibling's love. We know that many siblings can't comprehend what family affection is, they shouldn't use their experiences as a moral compass to judge what is right or wrong.

What is more, the lady sees nothing wrong in washing her brother's boxers, hence, didn't have to comply. I believe if she thinks it is inappropriate, she would have refused to wash it and nothing will happen.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2020
mrblessed:
Why the contrived outrage and unwarranted but lame attacks about a sister's decision to wash the boxers of her brother? Some "analysts," using their warped minds as a yardstick, have already imputed meaningless tropes in what is obviously a demonstration of sibling's love. We know that many siblings can't comprehend what family affection is, they shouldn't use their experiences as a moral compass to judge what is right or wrong.

What is more, the lady sees nothing wrong in washing her brother's boxers, hence, didn't have to comply. I believe if she thinks it is inappropriate, she would have refused to wash it and nothing will happen.
can you wash your sister's panties if she is too busy to do so?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mariangeles(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2020
mrblessed:

Can you wash your sister's blood stained panties? undecided
Be honest...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Mariangeles(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
can you wash your sister's panties if she is too busy to do so?

Omg! What a coincidence...
Almost the same question that I asked him at almost the same time shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by eyinjuege: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2020
Your sister is so nice to be washing your clothes for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by meobizy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
OP is another online Dangote. Lol.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wash Her Brothers Boxers by Rich4god(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Abiboss:
Hi NairaLanders,

So OP, you are saying that when you buy new boxers, you don't even wash it, you will just wear it. If you schedule is too tight, when ever you are about taking your bath, just try and wash two or three boxers. Do it every day and you will always have clean ones to wear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Astonishing Story Of Jeff Bezos' Biological Father / The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. / Man spotted with his very tall wife Causes Reactions on social media (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.