Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" (92221 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by phemmyfour: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

Let us strive to mimic the good, not the crass and uncultured.

phemmyfour
Define culture
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by tradetips: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
A lot is wrong in the country blame bad leadership this dude should be in jail now
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by jeyselassie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
sheDD:
On the second thought
For the MD to address you and your crew as "bunch of useless people" it means they regard you not. So stop being a braggart!
The Executive Airline ain't any Marlian"
the executive airline just my do this same thing to you tomorrow
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by EmmanuelBanks: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin

Paul Walker was killed by his car. Dj Arafat was killed by his bike. Kobe Bryant was killed by his helicopter.*

*I have been staring at my wheelbarrow since morning...I am not touching it!*���������

cheesy grin

get ur facts right bros haba, una no deyy read....incase you dont know Kobe was not killed by his helicopter, that was not his in any way....it was a rented one, which conveyed him and some others.

jesus!!!!!!!!
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by banhammy: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
When semi illiterate like Naira Marley is making money in Nigeria, is education still the key to success?.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by geraldswallow: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Useless country where everybody is a sycophant
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Hifeylove: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
EdidemLord:
Foolish Airline

If you had carried out thorough scrutiny on the passengers on board you wouldn't be thinking you mistook Buhari for Abba Kyari

Instead of tendering an unreserved apology you're there blaming your customers who are always right..

Naira Marley and controversies 5and 6

Are you sure it’s not the same chartered jet that mistook another mans corpse for Abba Kyari late COS
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by JastSiryin(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

Let us strive to mimic the good, not the crass and uncultured.

phemmyfour
There's nothing uncultured about it. It's just an urban and contemporary alternative to formal English. There are alot of respectable and intelligent people who speak like that. Let us learn to accept variety
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by BREYZ: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Was that letter written by a graduate?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by drololaaof: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
The airline staff I belief were blind and deaf to know whom they are air lifting .
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by buzorcharles(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon for here just in case
Make una help my ministry o.
I will give you a-z how to make up to 200k monthly with popcorn. Just get a very busy location then contact me for free training when you buy a gas powered or solar+gas powered popcorn machine from me.

I hope u are a trillionaire by now. SInce u know how someone can make 200k a month
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by joshingjosh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
I will give you a-z how to make up to 200k monthly with popcorn. Just get a very busy location then contact me for free training when you buy a gas powered or solar+gas powered popcorn machine from me.

How much is the machine
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
joshingjosh:

How much is the machine
Pls if I put price here or number, they will ban me.
Pls just WhatsApp me with the no on my page or Dm me, I will reply asap
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
buzorcharles:

I hope u are a trillionaire by now. SInce u know how someone can make 200k a month
before you doubt, go through My post which say step by step on popcorn monetization or something like.
Read it carefully sir then ask me this same question sir
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by ezanafe(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Naira Marly and "cases" are 5&6.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
please call me , 08161823962
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Elmander1983(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Elmander1983:
Brotherly, I still dey in shock! That CEO should fire his secretary seriously. What a shame!
Brotherly, I still dey on shock! That CEO should fire his secretary seriously. What a shame!
LukasPodolski:
That's the dumbest formal letter I've seen.

Naira Marley is a menace though.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by wfjimmytobby(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Think9ja:
cry

Naira Marley, Igbo labi.

I don't know where I stand on this issue..
One minute I'm liking Naira Marley for his bluntness and I don't care attitude.

The next minute, I'm disliking him for being an ugly, bad influence to his generation.

Naira Marley worwor sha.

That airline was just trying to do a damage control after FG sanctioned them.
But here's Naira Marley giving them in their full dose

Verdict: Naira Marley is such a useless, ugly, bad influence I don't care attitude guy that lives on controversy. If he doesn't take time, he'll not last in the industry.
...you have mad.. bloody hater....Bleep off..
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by DOD1: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
southniyikaye:

for real?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by goldmatrix(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Let's be frank, it's unprofessional to call your customers useless irrespective of the discrepancy.
This is laxity from the Airline. Let's not allow our hatred towards Naira Marley(God's child) to stop us from acknowledging the truth.

God bless Naira Marley
God bless Marlians!

He's just a piece of shit..nobody hates him but he is just shitty..
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
DOD1:

for real?
yes sir
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by cardoctor(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
What else could he be called?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Take it easy, Naira is just messing with y'all. He's got another single in the pipeline. All this one na promo.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by oloriLFC(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
My bro works with Execujet and I bet their cleaners can write a better formal letter than the rubbish one up there. The CEO is a foreigner sef. Didn't people see blunders all over the write up? Lies up and down. Who Naira Marley epp undecided clout chaser oshi
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by BigIyanga: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mannerless and unprofessional company calling customers mannerless. It clearly shows that they only serve polictrickians and public treasury looters.Hard working folks are regarded as mannerless??
Btw, their grammatical errors and composition are atrocious.. A high schooler can write better.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Pickieox(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
I love this guy for his arrogance...Fela's blood runs in him but he's playing safe simply because he's streetwise. NM, Nigerian useless government's "Nightmare"...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by virginchaser(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2020
Who cares? My major concern is that he is fast influencing the young generations negatively. Last visit to PHC in February, i saw group of about 10 girls around Rumokoro area between the ages of 15 - 18 without inner wears screaming we are the malians as early as 9am. Civil organisations need to do more. Family values are fast eroding.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by jidxin(m): 5:31am On Jun 17, 2020
tydi:

Lol.. I laugh at you. Are you this dumb
He went for a show to sing his songs which people paid for attendance. Its essential because people needed it and invited him over to kill boredom, Is he to do live shows from his parlor. Which yeye risk so because of corona people won't live their normal lives again, and there are also precautions to prevent yourself from the virus, like wearing of face mask and so.. If you sell goods won't you take your goods to your buyers to patronize you. Why is your skull so blocked that you can't think?
hmmm i can see your argument is baseless. The video shows none of them wore nose mask. The direct disobedience of a standing order is also a sign of irresponsibility. What are you saying exactly. Cant you think, can't you analyse the situation here, are you that blind to see?
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by jidxin(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

Which essential service? People like you are the reason why bad leadership flourishes.

What essential service do politician s provide other than looting our treasury.
no you are the major reason Nigeria is not progressing. We are talking about health safety now you are trying to protect a reptile moving all the way from lagos to Abuja for a show... Does this really make sense at this time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video) / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.