Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" (92234 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Vulcan24(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2020
your job is corporate his job is entertainment

you should be sued for character defamation

useless executive
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by janoy(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
We’re incredibly proud, and grateful, to be the first professional sports competition in the world to be in a position to have our teams play in front of their fans again. It’s going to Blues vs Chiefs live rugby be a very special and unique competition and it’s fitting that New Zealanders now have a chance to be part of it
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by gambudu: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2020
A man who can afford to charter a private plane is not useless
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Ayobami7(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2020
jidxin:
no you are the major reason Nigeria is not progressing. We are talking about health safety now you are trying to protect a reptile moving all the way from lagos to Abuja for a show... Does this really make sense at this time?

Oh, so government officials and a few privilileged who have been jetting about are immune to covid, they re above the law abi.

even when they come down with illness they re still allowed to fly about, that's the nonsense that makes sense to you keep it up.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by ramifickolade: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
Make I siddon for here just in case
Make una help my ministry o.
I will give you a-z how to make up to 200k monthly with popcorn. Just get a very busy location then contact me for free training when you buy a gas powered or solar+gas powered popcorn machine from me.
your number please
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by jidxin(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
quentin06:

Oh, so government officials and a few privilileged who have been jetting about are immune to covid, they re above the law abi.

even when they come down with illness they re still allowed to fly about, that's the nonsense that makes sense to you keep it up.
oga think now. did they amass crowd like Marley.... Oga think naaa
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
ramifickolade:
your number please
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
jidxin:
oga think now. did they amass crowd like Marley.... Oga think naaa

No need wasting time with you, according to the owner Execujets letter you and marly have something in common.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
gambudu:
A man who can afford to charter a private plane is not useless

Useless comment, must be one if Marley's co travellers.
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by Chuky7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
oloriLFC:
My bro works with Execujet and I bet their cleaners can write a better formal letter than the rubbish one up there. The CEO is a foreigner sef. Didn't people see blunders all over the write up? Lies up and down. Who Naira Marley epp undecided clout chaser oshi

Lol....there must be really bad ass cleaners...

What country is the ceo from?...Lebanese?...

That your child?...
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" by ramifickolade: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
09018448o388

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Horses, Convoy Of Obi Cubana Mother's Remains On Anambra Bad Roads (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.