Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED (698 Views)

Online Opportunities / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
It is really disappointing loggin on to nairaland, visiting the invesment section and seeing lots of scams parading everywhere, or even some genuie oppotunites but with liitle or no information to go about them, plus with seun's antispam bot making it harder to post link and all.

You being in this thread, I assume you too want to earn genuiely and ya looking for opportunities so as to augument ya income

IF this is TRUE, welcome ONBOARD

so when the pandemic started with governments around the world issuing lockdowns on their respective contries, with economic activites brought to a hault. some many opportunities paraded the cyber space, large chuck of which were scams, some where genuie but require you to be serious and put in great deal of effort.

Fortunately, i participated in quite a handful of these projects and most yieded good results. the likes of giftal world before they went into AWOOL, smart contracts (MIllion money, ethrum, autobot, and my sweetest: FORSAGE), digi ads and lastly wazobia. Among all of these i had reasonable breakthrough with the smart contracts: expecially milion money and FORSAGE, then WAZOBIA.BUT I will delibrate on the smart cotracts: MILLION money and FORSAGE, buh more attention will be geared toward Forsage as that was were I actually made more returns as you would soon find out.

who is this Thread created for?
1. For people regardless of their gender but within AGE 18 and above, those matured teens with knacks on Earnings can also get onboard
2. for those who can READ and UNDERSTAND.. (no offence, it may suprise some persons can't read and understand what they see on their screen, they hurridly skim through pages without wanting to digest the information they just received, and these set of persons are usually the first to bash every thread)
3. own a smartphone or a desktop and make use of one or more social medias as YOU will soon find out why?

meet all these criterias enlisted? welcome onboard.
This thread will be short and in two three days we should be done.

ALL future posts will be in PAGE 1. as i will secure some space.
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by Talentuex(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by gammarays(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
New Ethereum platform like forsage launched a day ago
Global registration still at 900+
Register now to enjoy spillover when it moves to 2000+
More members joining
Just needs approx $16 on trust wallet gas fee inclusive

Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by Darkerberry: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2020
mcbliss:

This thread will be short and in two three days we should be done.
And It's 4 days already..
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Darkerberry:

And It's 4 days already..

On it. I will upload all tonight, I've been really busy of recent.
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2020
You've vanished. Come online please
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by Papacypaul(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Join my active Forsage team and together we earn
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
SORRY, have been away for quite sometym now, got anoda earning opportunity though
Re: Thread For Persons Who REALLY Want To Earn Geniuely:online OPPORTUNITIES EXPOSED by mcbliss: 4:54am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:

Now online.

Check out this my latest thread.

Legit stuff
https://www.nairaland.com/6347787/getting-cryptos-up-25-monthly

(1) (Reply)

Fx Training Is Not A Day Job. I Make It Fun And As Easy As possible / How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q / I Need Help Converting My Usdt To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.