Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q (702 Views)

MAKING MONEY WITH ROYAL Q: ALL WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ROYAL Q / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / How To Earn Passive Income With Royal Q Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q by Richardodi: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Have you heard of Royal Q Robot trading system. It’s a trading bot owned by Royal Q team based in China. The robot has been programmed to buy low or dips and sell high, the robot only sells in profit. It does quantitative trading only in spot and you could make up to 10% or more daily depending on your capital.

The trading robot requires a yearly activation fee of $120 which is the only funds paid to the Royal Q team. Funds used for trading are funds deposited into your Binance or Huobi account and it connects to these exchange apps through API bind. Binance and Huobi prevents API exit which means the trading robot cannot withdraw your funds.

Invitation code: J37G
Or Sign up with my invitation link

https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=J37G

For further guide chat me on Whatsapp 07067219569

Below is the earnings made in the last six days

Re: How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q by glowriahaf: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Richardodi:
Have you heard of Royal Q Robot trading system. It’s a trading bot owned by Royal Q team based in China. The robot has been programmed to buy low or dips and sell high, the robot only sells in profit. It does quantitative trading only in spot and you could make up to 10% or more daily depending on your capital.

The trading robot requires a yearly activation fee of $120 which is the only funds paid to the Royal Q team. Funds used for trading are funds deposited into your Binance or Huobi account and it connects to these exchange apps through API bind. Binance and Huobi prevents API exit which means the trading robot cannot withdraw your funds.

Invitation code: J37G
Or Sign up with my invitation link

https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=J37G

For further guide chat me on Whatsapp 07067219569

Below is the earnings made in the last six days

Whatz the difference between Royal Q bot and Huobi Grid Bot. Kindly educate me
Re: How To Earn Passive Income From With Royal Q by Cashdon1(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Royal Q remains the best bot for 2023.
Alot of new changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E

Plz watch this video to the end to see clear proofs

How abt having royal trade & making u 1$+ daily. While ur capital + profit is 100% in ur bin an ce?
Even wen market is dumping oo.

Royal Q just added new updates and changes to the application. Making money while trading spot is getting much easier and fun with Royal Q managing ur trades.
While ur money safe in ur bi na nce ,ho ubi or any of this exchanges listed in the pic below.
Using Royal Q u save urself time and energy. It can take 1%-1.3% at so many times in the night while u sleeping wen market is pumping & buy alot of dip wen market is dumping fast. Depending on ur settings. I will advice. Trade only b t c or e t h to avoid floating losses or hanging trades... If u very busy? U can use this to grow ur money. 5-40%+ is possible monthly & I can help u apply changes dat can mak u fast cash wen there is a dump or a pump or a fast ranging movement. Believe it or not. This aint a ponzi scheme ok?

Royal Q accept any of this 5 exchanges to hold ur capital & profits .
As such ur risk is not with Royal Q but with the exchanges u choose to link ur account to.
U can link it to 2 or mor of the ex changes and still be earning from them all independently with 1 Royal Q app doing the trading for u.
Is dat not amazing?
How abt making 10-50% of ur capital monthly

Which can be coming as daily earnings?

Call or whatapp me
Tochukwu @
0 9 0 2 5 7 1 2 3 0 7

To get started today.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Crypto Instantly at Best Rates N743 / Introducing Jagaban Coin (JAGA) + Airdrop / Mutual Fund Or Capital Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.