Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS (12592 Views)

My Sister's Friend Is Seducing Me Should I Go In / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by godofuck231: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
another future rape case averted

2 Likes

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
godofuck231:
another future rape case averted
Yes o. I now have evidence na God save me
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Something told me to video.

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by PoliticallyInco: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Haha.. 2020 has been a funny year. As silly as the video is, I can relate 100% with this in many ways. Even amidst the whole Corona Virus pandemic. I can really imagine. I have been dealing with this for the past 3 months.

-Sleeping in the sitting room (feigned sleeping). Wearing the skimpiest of gowns. Thighs spread. Panties showing. Heavy breathing clearly visible showing wakefulness and anxiety.

- Sleeping in the room but awkwardly across the bed so that thighs are facing the room door and passage. Room door is left open so that as I passed by I can see spread thighs and get a peep show. Not bothering to cover up, move or change positions when I approach.

-Running to change into skimpy clothes/gowns when I arrive home and her older sister isn't around.

- Wearing the tightest most erotic clothing at home including tying wrapper the African way where the wrapper edges is tied in a criss cross across the chest and edges are tied behind the neck. Boob's, arse, everything dangling and jigling everywhere.

While awake acting all saintly and feigning ignorance as if she doesn't know what is happening. Granted she is young and at a time for a few minutes, I thought to myself and said or felt, well just do it with her and spoil her silly with money, travels and stuff. Yes the temptation even got to the point where I grabbed a condom/ protection and said what the hell, if she wants it, let her have it. In that same moment I riskily changed my mind from using the condom and even wanted to go without the protection. All I had to do was shift her red panties aside and have my way. Yes. From seeing her lay there legs spread apart, red panties showing. Pubic hairs showing. I changed my mind from using a condom and decided to make love to her very raw. I wanted to feel her flesh for flesh, fluid for fluid, bone for bone, man for woman. Wanted to gently drive and bulldoze my way past her labia and inch my may deep into her and fill her little body up completely untill I hit her ends and I feel the sucking sensation of her cervix on the eye of my manhood, desperately trying to suck out semen from my manhood.

But then common! Really?I shouldn't be that predictable and easily seduced. I shouldn't be easily controlled? I shouldn't be a plaything. A toy. No woman should have that much power or control over me. No woman should be able to influence me with anything on her body. Decided against it and mentally told myself to put a stop to it and ignore her. Smile and quietly laugh at her naive sexual shenanigans.Becauase when I look at it, to what end? She is no where near her older sister. In beauty, character, etc. Academically, she is also dumb. Her focus is on her self and the building of arse and curves. Also, noticed the harious and laughable indirect request for favours on material things.Why?Because of a peep show? Even if we had done it and if something had happened, I wouldn't have been made to do things against my will. I live for myself and not for anyone else. Anyway, hopefully she changes. Decided to return to totally ignoring the childish antics, focus on more important stuff. A man has dreams, goals, aspirations and a life purpose to achieve. Besides, respect would also have been totally lost.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Haha.. 2020 has been a funny year. As silly as the video is, I can relate 100% with this in many ways. Even amidst the whole Corona Virus pandemic. I can really imagine. I have been dealing with this for the past 3 months.

-Sleeping in the sitting room (feigned sleeping). Wearing the skimpiest of gowns. Thighs spread. Panties showing. Heavy breathing clearly visible showing wakefulness and anxiety.

- Sleeping in the room but awkwardly across the bed so that thighs are facing the room door and passage. Room door is left open so that as I passed by I can see spread thighs and get a peep show. Not bothering to cover up, move or change positions when I approach.

-Running to change into skimpy clothes/gowns when I arrive home and her older sister isn't around.

- Wearing the tightest most erotic clothing at home including tying wrapper the African way where the wrapper edges is tied in a cross cross across the chest and edges are tied behind the neck. Boob's, arse, everything dangling and jigling everywhere.

While awake acting all saintly and feigning ignorance as if she doesn't know what is happening. Granted she is young and at a time for a few minutes, I thought to myself and said or felt, well just do it with her and spoil her silly with money, travels and stuff. Even got to the point where I grabbed a condom/ protection and said what the hell, if she wants it, let her have it. But then common. I shouldn't be that predictable and easily seduced. No woman should have that much power over me. No woman should be able to influence me with anything on her body. Decided against it and mentally told myself to put a stop to it and ignore her. Smile and quietly laugh at her naive sexual shenanigans. Becauase when I look at it, to what end? She is no where near her older sister. In beauty, character, etc. Academically, she is also dumb. Her focus is on her self and the building of arse and curves. Also, noticed the harious and laughable indirect request for favours on material things. Why?
Because of a peep show? Even if we had done it and if something had happened, I wouldn't have been made to do things against my will. I live for myself and not for anyone else. Anyway, hopefully she changes. Decided to return to ignore the childish antics, focus on more important stuff. A man has dreams, goals, aspirations and a life purpose to achieve. Besides, respect would also have been totally lost.

grin e sweet me well well
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Genevieve can act sha, I miss her good good
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Openbusiness: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Besides, respect would also have been totally lost.
This is the koko of the matter. No puci is worth losing your respect for. Any puci u throw ur respect away for juz to knack is a downgrade

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Openbusiness: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gossipcelebs
post=90731666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcKWlUX_-Dg
Is like you want village people to open your file kwa? Why the deceit! Don't waste your MB, na old Nollywood scene dis morafuka dey post.
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by kiddoiLL(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Op na thunder go fire you... once I saw Tony Umez, I stopped the video immediately

6 Likes

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Openbusiness:

Is like you want village people to open your file kwa? Why the deceit! Don't waste your MB, na old Nollywood scene dis morafuka dey post.
Bad bele
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
iLUCID:
Genevieve can act sha, I miss her good good

She be boss now

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Openbusiness:

This is the koko of the matter. No puci is worth losing your respect for. Any puci u throw ur respect away for juz to knack is a downgrade

Some puck is worth it
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Op na thunder go fire you... once I saw Tony Umez, I stopped the video immediately

Lol. My bele o
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by annford: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

- Wearing the tightest most erotic clothing at home including tying wrapper the African way where the wrapper edges is tied in a criss cross across the chest and edges are tied behind the neck. Boob's, arse, everything dangling and jigling everywhere.

While awake acting all saintly and feigning ignorance as if she doesn't know what is happening. Granted she is young and at a time for a few minutes, I thought to myself and said or felt, well just do it with her and spoil her silly with money, travels and stuff. Even got to the point where I grabbed a condom/ protection and said what the hell, if she wants it, let her have it. But then common. I shouldn't be that predictable and easily seduced. I shouldn't be easily controlled? I shouldn't be a plaything. A toy. No woman should have that much power or control over me. No woman should be able to influence me with anything on her body. Decided against it and mentally told myself to put a stop to it and ignore her. Smile and quietly laugh at her naive sexual shenanigans.Becauase when I look at it, to what end? She is no where near her older sister. In beauty, character, etc. Academically, she is also dumb. Her focus is on her self and the building of arse and curves. Also, noticed the harious and laughable indirect request for favours on material things.Why?Because of a peep show? Even if we had done it and if something had happened, I wouldn't have been made to do things against my will. I live for myself and not for anyone else. Anyway, hopefully she changes. Decided to return to totally ignoring the childish antics, focus on more important stuff. A man has dreams, goals, aspirations and a life purpose to achieve. Besides, respect would also have been totally lost.

Brother, you are a man! Your level of maturity is second to none. Some people would gladly wreck their homes and engage in extramarital affairs. I had similar experiences when my Wife's younger sister was living with us and I rejected the bad apple with every strength I had. I have told my Wife that her sister would never visit us again. She's my wife's only sister. I'd rather get her a hotel to stay at when she visits Abuja than to have her stay with us. Kudos Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
annford:

Brother, you are a man! Your level of maturity is second to none. Some people would gladly wreck their homes and engage in extramarital affairs. I had similar experiences when my Wife's younger sister was living with us and I rejected the bad apple with every strength I had. I have told my Wife that her sister would never visit us again. She's my wife's only sister. I'd rather get her a hotel to stay at when she visits Abuja than to have her stay with us. Kudos Bro.

Is a girl

1 Like

Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by X0012(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bro there come a time in man life when we face some kinda temptations. this very one you describe above is one of the many type of temptation. Well you had just pass the test.

PoliticallyInco:

While awake acting all saintly and feigning ignorance as if she doesn't know what is happening. Granted she is young and at a time for a few minutes, I thought to myself and said or felt, well just do it with her and spoil her silly with money, travels and stuff. Even got to the point where I grabbed a condom/ protection and said what the hell, if she wants it, let her have it. But then common. I shouldn't be that predictable and easily seduced. I shouldn't be easily controlled? I shouldn't be a plaything. A toy. No woman should have that much power or control over me. No woman should be able to influence me with anything on her body. Decided against it and mentally told myself to put a stop to it and ignore her. Smile and quietly laugh at her naive sexual shenanigans.Becauase when I look at it, to what end? She is no where near her older sister. In beauty, character, etc. Academically, she is also dumb. Her focus is on her self and the building of arse and curves. Also, noticed the harious and laughable indirect request for favours on material things.Why?Because of a peep show? Even if we had done it and if something had happened, I wouldn't have been made to do things against my will. I live for myself and not for anyone else. Anyway, hopefully she changes. Decided to return to totally ignoring the childish antics, focus on more important stuff. A man has dreams, goals, aspirations and a life purpose to achieve. Besides, respect would also have been totally lost.
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mnnnh
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Poppintboy: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2020
please o who has the video should be send it to me o
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by Gossipcelebs: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Poppintboy:
please o who has the video should be send it to me o

The video is back on YouTube
Re: I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Gossipcelebs:

The video is back on YouTube
link please

(1) (Reply)

List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / O Jewa Ke Eng ? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.