Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Need 10k Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need 10k Please (434 Views)

I Need ₦10k Urgently For A Project, I Am Giving Away My App In Exchange / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please I need to invest in something and it'll be too late tomorrow. I'll deactivate this account as soon as I get it. I don't like to do this on Nairaland and I never thought that I'll do this that is I why I created this account.
Re: I Need 10k Please by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
iNeed10k:
Please I need to invest in something and it'll be too late tomorrow. I'll deactivate this account as soon as I get it. I don't like to do this on Nairaland and I never thought that I'll do this that is I why I created this account.
undecided better use ur original account do d begging

1 Like

Re: I Need 10k Please by Goldenrod1: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
You will see mugun that will send you 10k na
Re: I Need 10k Please by mutantninja: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
iNeed10k:
drop your account details.. I'll help with 5k
Re: I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Goldenrod1:
You will see mugun that will send you 10k na
yiu can send a message to the gmail address I dropped. I'll tell you what I want to use it for. Thanks
Re: I Need 10k Please by IamDavids: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
iNeed10k:
yiu can send a message to the gmail address I dropped. I'll tell you what I want to use it for. Thanks

You need capital to gamble with grin

God help you, me wey i dey manage myself
Re: I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm desperately n need of this please
Re: I Need 10k Please by vikithor(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
See beggar wet he dey form anonymous.
This is corporate beggar, na your type dey wear tie n suit carry briefcase left hand in pocket walk majestically to an office, demanding to see the MD,only to open mouth and say 'bros,Oga I never chop since last two days'

Better come n learn how to drive n better your chances with opportunities that will come around
Re: I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
vikithor:
See beggar wet he dey form anonymous.
This is corporate beggar, na your type dey wear tie n suit carry briefcase left hand in pocket walk majestically to an office, demanding to see the MD,only to open mouth and say 'bros,Oga I never chop since last two days'

Better come n learn how to drive n better your chances with opportunities that will come around
okay bro. I changed my mind already. I'll try another means. I've done this only because it's urgent and very important.
Re: I Need 10k Please by iNeed10k: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm sorry I created this account using a trash mail and I can't deactivate it anymore, it's late already.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (video) / Just Discovered that my lover is a murderer / Should I Tell My Partner About My Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.