Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) (28177 Views)

Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by iampeterben(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zero worries carry go
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Audu500t: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
K
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gov, be aware of that table grin

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Cmexy: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
A good man
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
See them disregarding laws with impunity...very lawless set of people to thing be say dem no even send us again...dem know say we go talk for a while then keep quiet
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
President Muhammadu Buhari, today received the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu as he presents his expression of interest form for a 2nd term of office as Governor, at the State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1272867963641696256?s=19

BUHARI IS NEVER ON HIS FACE MASK !

Is he immune from COVID ONE NINE !
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Yomhie: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na thunder go strike all those hypocrites way no fit judge all these useless politicians for violating lockdown rule and condemning naira Marley some people are just useless their hatred for is out of this world
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Nackzy: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari is a sick man since he can't intervene in Edo, what happened in PDP will soon befall APC
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Kbs468(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Elect yourself to the position of a multiple millionaire via simple cooperation

see how below
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by jaido09: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Of what importance is this action of the governor?
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by cryptotech: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bubu no sure...go face your people
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
His slave master must endorse it first for him to feel alright
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Agugbadin: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Roon9:
Bubu dey fresh shar grin

Naija money
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
President Muhammadu Buhari, today received the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu as he presents his expression of interest form for a 2nd term of office as Governor, at the State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaGov/status/1272867963641696256?s=19

BUHARI+OSHIOMOLE+TINUBU is also planning and skimming the disqualification and final DOWNFALL of governor Akeredolu.

The trio wish is that he should not be re-elected for a 2nd term.

AKEREDOLU even is aware of OSHIOMOLE, their foot soldier antics.
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by explosiveskull(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Lmaoo of course I've heard of Jimi, just like I've heard of every other aspirants and that is because I'm active in the political scene. But if you ask 100 people at Oja Oba, Akure, the state capital, I'm certain 98 of them have never heard of him before. What's his antecedents? What has he done in Ondo State?
that guy you are replying might not be from the southwest but where he gets his misinformed information baffles me, I'll advise you to save your saliva.
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by bmdmixer: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
SweetJoystick:
SMH what is Buhari supposed to do with the form?
was about to ask d question all the ass licking politicians

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Nairaballers94(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This one that Tinubu is planning the Ambode treatment for... Segun Abraham or Olusola Oke will be the ones Tinubu will use to evict Akeredolu. But I hope he wins shaa
Olusola Oke SAN to the rescue.The sun will shine again.Quote me anytime!!!
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by BCISLTD: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Lmaoo of course I've heard of Jimi, just like I've heard of every other aspirants and that is because I'm active in the political scene. But if you ask 100 people at Oja Oba, Akure, the state capital, I'm certain 98 of them have never heard of him before. What's his antecedents? What has he done in Ondo State?

I bet they all know Eyitayo jegede
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
I pray Aketi will not be reelected. He got the first term ticket on a platter of gold. Now he is dancing to the tune of his Igbo wife....
Ondo State is not Igbo State why would you sell your people for the Yeast because of woman Yansh....like samson, aketi, your disgrace is coming soon..
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by bejeria101(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Presidebt cant read dont bother.
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by OmoDavido(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
All Nigerian Politicians will surely want to go for second term. Not because they have the interest of Nigerians at heart but because of the free money they are seeing and embezzling.

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by explosiveskull(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
wink2015:

BUHARI IS NEVER ON HIS FACE MASK !

Is he immune from COVID ONE NINE !
The president is in his house and the visitor already has facemask, so no need for him wearing same.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
And he(Buhari) refused to see Obaseki yesterday.
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by 3310adeb: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na Dem Sabi bunch of vagabond
First tenure na gragra and second term massive looting
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Nairaballers94(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
jaido09:
Of what importance is this action of the governor?
An effort in futility.
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by 3310adeb: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emma1Oj:
And he(Buhari) refused to see Obaseki yesterday.
U dey there ?¿
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by Vikkygeee: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

This man must pay you very good,tell him to fix Sunday bustop to davog road or else he just waste his money on form
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why is he not facing the camera?
Re: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) by IamGbanks(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
In the second picture Buhari was busy watching television and not listing.
UpNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Commences Direct Payment Of N65,000 To Ex-militants / David Mark Illegally Acquired Senate President’s Official Residence –FG / Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.