Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (46924 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by sammysneh(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cross River Don turn head quarters for jungle justice in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Meatballs(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
2020 is that holiday I will never forget in my life

2020 and sad news
like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Unbeliever(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Although the issue of motorbike theft, burglary and armed robbery has been very prevalent around Ogoja unprecedentedly and unusually in recent times, it's still no justification for jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Anneka101(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
sad
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gory.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Haa
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by shogsmania: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
This country is a jungle ,that badtard of a police officer needs to be charged as an accessory to the murder.
And as for the stupid thief if he comes to another life he will not steal again
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
This is so inhumane.
Why the hell will you burn your fellow human.
Everybody is a thief including their pastors and Imams
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ZiriMane(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Funny thing is that there was someone wearing a kinda of police uniform there...
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Numero9: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
So even the presence of police amounts to nothing. That police should be arrested, he is one of the mob.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let him that stole,steal no more, but rather let him work, with his own hands,the things that right so that he can be of help to those in need

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Humans with zero humanity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
I don’t like the poor that much, ayade And buhari have finished your money And here you are gleefully roasting your fellow man for mere theft

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by SWORD419(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Babaric retards
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Theoarhics: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
And police is there doing what exactly?
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Fragility6: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Fed boarding schools go know diz place 4 fedcol games
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Whether it's right judgement or not Parents should bring up their child in the Lord's way that later in the future he won't turn to source of sorrow for them. Yoruba proverb says "ọmọ ti a kọ ni yo gbele ti a kọ ta" If you are not Yoruba I'm sorry I don't have energy to do any translation

God Bless
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na now I believe sey tru tru Ogoja ppu join they chop human being with calabar.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Cross River wetin dey xup?

Miracle fake Pastor paraded, now burning of a thief.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
I use to say, 'No to jungle Justice', until dis usless arm robbers shot my friend to death because of sim card he requested from his phone de collected.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
What kind of a person attempts to steal in a badland like Cross River??!... Some people don't value their lives!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by paulolee(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
chai
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Blackking98 get ready you're next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BOLDSTEP00(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Whats happening in cross river, pastor caught placing charm in someone place, now they caught thief at ogoja and burnt him, say NO to jungle justice, things is very hard this time around while our politician are there loading our money.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nawa ohh we no longer value human lives
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
I have no sympathy or RIP to waste on any criminal.

criminals must be dealt with.

iku ni ere ese (death na the reward for sins).

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Murderers Everywhere!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ettaetta(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
When will nigeria upgrade.
Never
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Olabode971(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Just take a look at the people I share country with; we profess one ideology; nationality and one in diversity..

Oooh, human being is so cruel to human being..

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Huh?
ettaetta:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.