Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (46926 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Blackking98 get ready you're next.
it could actually be true , life is very randomly lucky sometimes Blackking98 , move carefully man!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Olabode971:
Just take a look at the people I share country with; we profess one ideology; nationality and one in diversity..

Oooh, human being is so cruel to human being..
number 1 most evil in the animal kingdom
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

When you stop electing ancestors as leaders.
good point! TBH I think another elderly would come 2023 , it's the status quo since ,
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie:
I have a mixed feeling towards jungle justice. I once thought it was barbaric but from what I'm seeing that's probably the only way to give the justice they truly deserved.
Here's what happened : less than 2 years ago, a thief was caught where I live. This guy has been terrorising the whole neighbourhood. Carting out stuffs from people's houses even from bedrooms while people slept. He was thoroughly beaten and handed over to the police. He was released and returned back to Rob my neighbourhood, my house among.
These thieves deserve death. Instant judgement. Because many of them are unrepentant. Give them a second chance they'd do it again and again and again.
well amputation is another crude but effective method , imagine them decapitating this guy now , tbh killing them is still best , but the problem is no innocents.!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
luluosas:
The beaten before the gruesome murder was out of this world
where can I get the vid
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it could actually be true , life is very randomly lucky sometimes Blackking98 , move carefully man!
He has been cleared of all charges for now so he won't be facing jungle justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2020
frozen70:
That 200,000 is someone's sweat

He bargained for it

Nonsense
that's my girl ! They could have made it a little bloodier tho , they had all the chance in the world to commit free murder z and they waste it like this no new techniques , nothing same old tire necklacking
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
USELESS SAVAGE BARBARIC ANIMALS

WHY DO I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH THIS ANIMALS?

USELESS BASTĄRDS THAT STILL EAT FELLOW HUMAN BEING

NO GOOD NEW EVER COMES OUT OF THAT REGION.
calm calm , I know you feel infuriated and angered but it has already happened, least you can do is savour the moment ♥️♥️
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
kings59:

The way u guys reason atimes ehh...

Immediately I saw the police man on that pic, I knew many would wanna know why he couldn't help.

His duty should be in the road and not to save a burning thief with scores of touts.
What if he got beaten by the touts?

What if his rifle got stolen?

You people would still say his work should be in the road.

that's dumb coming from you, what happened to phoning in backup ?!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Realfrankie:
Worst experience to die
true that! Haha
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Agugbadin:

If those who steal public funds are burnt this way it may change Naija
maybe

Can you burn a Polititian dabbed already in fuel , all you had to do is tip the lamp accidentally,?
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's my girl ! They could have made it a little bloodier tho , they had all the chance in the world to commit free murder z and they waste it like this no new techniques , nothing same old tire necklacking

My dear, the crime rate has escalated

People from that state doesn't even waste time to burn thieves because they know that police have failed them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Flows001:

You are perfectly correct. However, whenever I remember how my father and two of his friends were mercilessly rained with bullets and their faces totally disfigured by a group of robbers, whenever I remember that I couldn't get a better feeling of fatherhood because I was really small when he was killed by certain greedy and lazy youths who felt robbery was lucrative and their love for money was far important to the extent of turning many women into widows and making children fatherless, I always kill any form of pity in my heart for them and always say this:
IF AS A YOUNG MAN WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DISABILITY YOU FEEL STEALING OR ROBBERY IS THE BEST JOB FOR YOU, THEN THE SOCIETY HAS GOT THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO SEND YOU TO HELL!!!!!!
I don't like people like you , if there was an actual lynching , it's people like you that shield them and block our veiw
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

He has been cleared of all charges for now so he won't be facing jungle justice.
you lucky bastard lol we don't prepare hammer , stick petrol and tire dey wait you king grin
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Flows001:

You are perfectly correct. However, whenever I remember how my father and two of his friends were mercilessly rained with bullets and their faces totally disfigured by a group of robbers, whenever I remember that I couldn't get a better feeling of fatherhood because I was really small when he was killed by certain greedy and lazy youths who felt robbery was lucrative and their love for money was far important to the extent of turning many women into widows and making children fatherless, I always kill any form of pity in my heart for them and always say this:
IF AS A YOUNG MAN WITHOUT ANY FORM OF DISABILITY YOU FEEL STEALING OR ROBBERY IS THE BEST JOB FOR YOU, THEN THE SOCIETY HAS GOT THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO SEND YOU TO HELL!!!!!!
I don't like people like you , if there was an actual lynching , it's people like you that shield them and block our veiw

I can tell you're a good guy
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2020
AiteeAitee:
What the heck!

Humanity is rapidly becoming a monster. How can you watch your fellow human burning, slowly losing grip on life in agonizing pain and yet begging for mercy while you cheer on?

Africans! You complain that Whites call you savages, animals or whatever. Why won't they say so when they see you burn a human this way
Stop this nasty thing! angry

This is wrong. No matter the offence, life is too precious to be wasted this way.
necklacing , usually takes around 20-25 minutes of excruciating pain before the victims finally succumb to the burns , Efficient but crude technique
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you lucky bastard lol we don't prepare hammer , stick petrol and tire dey wait you king grin
grin
Keep the petrol and tire handy just in case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

grin
Keep the petrol and tire handy just in case
ahh okay Bros holla me anytime we dey here , as we no get job or money we go find way borrow money for fuel and tire ,we never chop since o but no problem since na thief

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ahh okay Bros holla me anytime we dey here , as we no get job or money we go find way borrow money for fuel and tire ,we never chop since o but no problem since na thief
grin
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2020
I didn't see any video oooooo. Just check the man in picture before he was burnt
TheSourcerer:
where can I get the vid
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
luluosas:
I didn't see any video oooooo. Just check the man in picture before he was burnt
oh okay
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 9:14am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Lol why are you still disturbing me? grin
I smell fear.
Don't worry as long as you remain a keyboard warrior I guarantee your safety.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol why are you still disturbing me? grin
I smell fear.
Don't worry as long as you remain a keyboard warrior I guarantee your safety.
I have 90% of your profile already. Any foul move or insults and i will give the go ahead for your roasting. Be warned , boy.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I have 90% of your profile already. Any foul move or insults and i will give the go ahead for your roasting. Be warned , boy.
grin so you're selling suya now? grin see aboki.
Burn ko burnaboy grin
When you're ready for face to face movement I de ready, I'm not into social media bants, I do things face to face, my location na Calabar, until then you can have fun on nairaland.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Blackking98:

grin so you're selling suya now? grin see aboki.
Burn ko burnaboy grin
When you're ready for face to face movement I de ready, I'm not into social media bants, I do things face to face, my location na Calabar, until then you can have fun on nairaland.
I want to do you right there in Uyo, so you ran to Calabar? Pvssy!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Blackking98(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I want to do you right there in Uyo, so you ran to Calabar? Pvssy!
You are really crazy
If at all your claim of having 90% Intel on me was correct you'd know i live in calabar, how will I even travel when there's inter State lockdown for months now? Your lies have been busted, you are just making a fool out of yourself.
Evidently you have me in mind while I'm going about my business and taking it as social media bants but you're seriously getting on my nerves and imma pull a HIT on you very soon, keep making noise in NL, this is the last time I'm replying you. Good day.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Blackking98:

You are really crazy
If at all your claim of having 90% Intel on me was correct you'd know i live in calabar, how will I even travel when there's inter State lockdown for months now? Your lies have been busted, you are just making a fool out of yourself.
Evidently you have me in mind while I'm going about my business and taking it as social media bants but you're seriously getting on my nerves and imma pull a HIT on you very soon, keep making noise in NL, this is the last time I'm replying you. Good day.
LoL @ you pulling a hit on me. What will you do? CAPS LOCK me to death?
My claim is to dox you noob. I don't intend to harm you physically so have no fear boy.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by kings59: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSourcerer:
that's dumb coming from you, what happened to phoning in backup ?!

I said the typical truth. A soldier man going home witnesses a crime scene, he won't intercede because that's not his duty/post.

We have other department in the police that should be the ones to handle such.

I shouldn't reply you, just giving you a clue..
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by princefrank76: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
lalasticlala:

Kindly put link to the facebook source. Thanks
I'm aware of that incident.. the said guy was among a group three boys who snatches motorcycle from people in the area. the three of them were been chased after by angry mob and he was the only one caught at first by the locals because luck ran out of him and he was burnt at the spot. the other two were cought later that same day but were lucky to be rescued by the police..

this is first hand information. I'm in ogoja right now. I was aware when it occurred. thanks
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by cocolacec(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2022
The hellfire called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.