Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (46923 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
When will nigeria upgrade.

When you stop electing ancestors as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
I have a mixed feeling towards jungle justice. I once thought it was barbaric but from what I'm seeing that's probably the only way to give the justice they truly deserved.
Here's what happened : less than 2 years ago, a thief was caught where I live. This guy has been terrorising the whole neighbourhood. Carting out stuffs from people's houses even from bedrooms while people slept. He was thoroughly beaten and handed over to the police. He was released and returned back to Rob my neighbourhood, my house among.
These thieves deserve death. Instant judgement. Because many of them are unrepentant. Give them a second chance they'd do it again and again and again.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
The beaten before the gruesome murder was out of this world
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bmdmixer: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
ettaetta:
As shared by a Facebook user from ogoja Cross River State, this young man was burnt to death because of 200,000naira.what really surprised me is that this happened in front of a police man. pls say no to jungle Justice
say NO to Robbery!
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
That 200,000 is someone's sweat

He bargained for it

Nonsense
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
kcjazzy:
It is his reward for stealing
and people no gree burn Fulani herdsmen
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bmdmixer: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:
I have a mixed feeling towards jungle justice. I once thought it was barbaric but from what I'm seeing that's probably the only way to give the justice they truly deserved.
Here's what happened : less than 2 years ago, a thief was caught where I live. This guy has been terrorising the whole neighbourhood. Carting out stuffs from people's houses even from bedrooms while people slept. He was thoroughly beaten and handed over to the police. He was released and returned back to Rob my neighbourhood, my house among.
These thieves deserve death. Instant judgement. Because many of them are unrepentant. Give them a second chance they'd do it again and again and again.
u and me both, since ng police are becoming useless thats what dey should b doing.

the fewer d bettter

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
USELESS SAVAGE BARBARIC ANIMALS

WHY DO I SHARE A COUNTRY WITH THIS ANIMALS?

USELESS BASTĄRDS THAT STILL EAT FELLOW HUMAN BEING

NO GOOD NEW EVER COMES OUT OF THAT REGION.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
If all of them are identified, rounded up and taken to court. If judge ask guilty or not guilty , they will reply with not guilty angry
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BOLDSTEP00(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
kcjazzy:
It is his reward for stealing
but not to the extent that they will burn him, say no to jungle justice, our politician are out there looting billions of naira without doing them anything.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by dcraeman(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ogoja people can lyk 2 roast.... Hmmmm..
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by OKTolu: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Say no to jungle Justice and to those people that are shouting see police man, what can he do in the mist of those mob,if he talks to them and they refused to listen there is nothing he can do than to watch or leave the scene, that's the extent of rot in this country.

There was a country
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Junkelie: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jungle justice in the presence of police?? shocked
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by cryptotech: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
ok
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Say No to Robbery...
The big question is does 200K worth his life...

Since the day robbers shot my Dad and machete him on several occasions when driving back home from a journey, I started supporting street action...

The goodnews is that its minus 1 criminal among many in Nigerian
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
wish they could do that to their pas leaders who stole funds meant for rehabilitation of ogoja roads.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MozB: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mehnn.. There are better punishments than this o. This tin no d make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by kings59: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Theoarhics:
And police is there doing what exactly?

The way u guys reason atimes ehh...

Immediately I saw the police man on that pic, I knew many would wanna know why he couldn't help.

His duty should be in the road and not to save a burning thief with scores of touts.
What if he got beaten by the touts?

What if his rifle got stolen?

You people would still say his work should be in the road.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
BOLDSTEP00:
but not to the extent that they will burn him, say no to jungle justice, our politician are out there looting billions of naira without doing them anything.
Then let criminals be stealing from only politicians as well instead of his fellow citizen patching up with life....

If this is done to only Politicians, Most Nigerians will shield them, Encourage them and Glorify them as well... grin
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Worst experience to die
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Is that not a policeman holding a Kalashnikov rifle oarticipating in burning the theif

It is ooo, I didn't even see that...
Why did he allow them burn him?
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Beating him to that point was enough.....I wonder why some people will be quick to run errands to facilitate someone's death...
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by j1mmy: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
how come they never burn corrupt politicians?
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by shiwex: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
This nonsense has to stop. Nigeria is just a lawless society.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Newman224: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Is that not a policeman holding a Kalashnikov rifle oarticipating in burning the theif

I had to look at the picture again. Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

cheesy grin cheesy

The policeman was there to monitor the spread of the fire, to ensure it doesn't burn other shops around there cheesy

Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Samdede1984:
This is not right.

Didn’t you see a policeman in the picture supervising the burning??
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
JUNGLE JUSTICE !

Why not hand him over to the Nigeria police for prosecution of his case in a law court.

Even thieves and armed robbers are participating in the barbaric acts.
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Onlinebar: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
But politicians stole your future and also your generations future, yet you hail them for a bag of garri ?
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Why Sud a suspect be burnt to death?

After all he is just a suspect, why kill him?

Humans are wicked... That police man need to be court martial by the military and jailed for letting such happen....

Funny enough, those that burnt him are thieves, they are only lucky that they haven't been caught..... Useless people..

Why burn a suspect, even though he is the criminal, you shouldn't end his life...

We have had criminals that their life changed and they became great in life..

Why end his life when none of them can give life??

If those who steal public funds are burnt this way it may change Naija
Re: Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
ettaetta:
As shared by a Facebook user from ogoja Cross River State, this young man was burnt to death because of 200,000naira.what really surprised me is that this happened in front of a police man. pls say no to jungle Justice

say no to jungle justice until you experience the animalistic tendencies of these barbaric thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.