Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki (22622 Views)

Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Primusinterpares(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tareq1105:

Obaseki used affidavit to contest in 2016. He never presented any certificate.

He lied on Oath that he couldn't find his documents.

Oshiomole insisted that the committee members must sight his documents and that explains why he said he was not sure of justice.

You gained admission into UI to 200 level but you only presented Testimonial and not A level results. Is that what he was given by Waec? Nigerian youths.
ok I see... But wasn't the party aware of these in 2016?
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Primusinterpares(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

He only presented affidavit and as at then apc never scrutinized certs
Why come up with that now? So you want to tell me that APC as a party never saw those red flags in 2016?
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Abbamasta(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Geemax:
I am tired of hearing Osho and Obaseki everyday abeg
It is has snooze coro news
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by captainamiedi1: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
people must surely die , cause na war be this o

Serious war will happen. Osho will deploy both federal might and spiritual might. obaseki will fight till it practically and spiritually impossible for him to win before he go rest
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

Serious war will happen. Osho will deploy both federal might and spiritual might. obaseki will fight till it practically and spiritually impossible for him to win before he go rest
FYI obaseki still has a higher chance of winning this election than any other candidate.
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by freshkpomo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
spirul77:
na wa, oshiomhole is the father of the modern day politics in EDO, he brought style to governance, he worked, if not oshiomhole EDO would have been a complete eyesore, he tried remodernised Benin to some extent, if not oshiomhole Benin would have just be like akwanga in nasarawa state, obaseki hasn't really done anything, tell me what has achieved as a governor that you want him back
www.nairaland.com/5918319/here-some-reasons-feel-edo?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfocIg94HhUutVrf
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by millionboi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Oshiomole is just barking over a minor issue that Affidavit can solve. If this whole shit was damn serious why did you wait till your quarrel to spill it out??
Obaseki worked with you for several years ,na now day break when you come say him nor get certificate..

Oshiomole and Obaseki/s fight started during the campaign.. A close source said Obaseki at a point wanted to step down but Oshiomole pleaded cos he knew the guy will not trouble him much due to the debt he incurred.. If Ize Iyamu had won Oshiomole for go jail with him white wife when him use Edo money marry.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.
yes an affidavit

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by sammieking2017(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wish EDO state should be wise as OYO state
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by olumide006: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
WANT TO EARN A DEGREE AND GAIN A USEFUL SKILL?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by captainamiedi1: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
FYI obaseki still has a higher chance of winning this election than any other candidate.

lets keep fingers crossed and heads up
Re: Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki by Crowdsource: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
abmethod:
Today is my birthday and my first time to hit the front page... Guys show me some love.
Happy birthday my Brother. May the Lord grant you many more great years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Files N800m Suit Against IGP, Others / Our Election Should Be Captioned "INEC And Police Decide" - Bwala / War Is Over' – Ohanaeze Says, Appeals To Atiku, Peter Obi To Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.