Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) (1693 Views)

Despite Tinubu As President & Oshiomole, APC Fails To Win An LGA In Edo Election / Oshiomole: APC Can’t Bend Rules In Favour Of Obaseki / Ize-iyamu Waiver: Edo APC Drags Oshiomole, APC NWC To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) by divineappo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
# LearningYoruba # YorubaClass
I am made to understand that in Yoruba Language:
"Oshi" ..means "Idiot or Vagabond"
"Omo ole" means "Son of a Criminal Or son of a Thief"
Hmmmm,
Abeg what is the meaning of "Oshiomole "?
Answer: Vagabond Son of a Thief

1 Like

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) by odogwubiafra: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Gbam o! Efulu efu nwa onye oshi.
Re: The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) by Glare247(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
divineappo:
# LearningYoruba
# YorubaClass

I am made to understand that in Yoruba Language:

"Oshi" ..means "Idiot or Vagabond"

"Omo ole" means "Son of a Criminal Or son of a Thief"

Hmmmm,

Abeg what is the meaning of
"Oshiomole "?

Answer:
Vagabond Son of a Thief

So is oshiomole a Yoruba word,I dove my Hart for ur stupidity,ur foolishness is legendary
Re: The Real Meaning Of "Oshiomole" (APC Chairman) by Dreamkiller: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
oshiomole has a yoruba face, the same face that most western governors have. Get a picture of all the governors in the west.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims People Were Beaten For Wanting To Vote For Ambode In Shomolu / Nextlevel: APC Creates 774 Whatsapp Groups To Cover All Lgas Across Nigeria / Why I Called Lagos A Village, Rotimi Amechi To Lagos Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.