Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom (3415 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by DenreleDave(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Categories of people you should fvck with condom;

1. A lady you just met and u want to knack the same day.

2. A one night stand in the club.. Don't be drunk or too night to forget condom.

3. If you want to fvck another's man wife, Pls use condom.

4. Your newly acquired liability called Girlfriend, Pls use a condom till you are very sure that she is clean.

5. If you Wana fvck a mad woman too for spiritual sake, use a condom.

6. You carry runz girl, Pls use a condom.

Out of point:

Advise for those that do runz girl; never take sex enhancer for a paid hoe, you can never satisfy her.. Do your do and let her go..

If you are thinking of satisfying her, then you may be sacrificing ur life... No dick can ever satisfy a runz girl...
Whenever you see a runz girl moaning and shouting harder harder, my brother don't rejoice gringrin that you are too good or ur big dick is very good, My brother, na ur money they make her moan, not ur dick.. Be wise

Cc; seun lalasticlala front page pls

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Emmacolinho(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shots fired

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
As long as it's a lady you've not yet wedded, please use a condom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Ekejoestar(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Immoral generation, why are you encouraging immorallity and fornication?

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by DenreleDave(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:
moral generation, why are you discouraging immorallity and fornication?

People wunt hear.. Since the days of John the Baptist, people have disobeyed and they will always disobey..

The best thing is to advise them to play safe...

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
what of homos
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by uniqueboi1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
That fool say what of homos? Nigga your species no dae the write up na...

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by DoubleEngine007: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Op what I still don't understand is ,why these young boys use condom ,when they had already given the said girl head,kissed and swallowed her Silvia and virginal fluid??.. It doesn't make sense to me.. Abstinence remains the best bet,until you're sure you have a partner..

Check the image below.. I saw it somewhere and I just couldn't stop laughing. Although I can't tell if its true grin

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by paulolee(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
na nornal na...d day after gracebigyansh wey say she be pastor pikin gv me diseases...any nee bea i jam, na double i de wear o
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
the most foolish men are those who take sex drugs to enahance perfomance with ashawo and those who give ashawo cunninlingnus.such men are quite foolish.u pay ashawo money for u to fuk u still take sex enahcing drugs to please her in bed cheesy cheesy..how foolish that can be cheesy..also u are man and u married and u dey forbid to give ur wife MouthAction but u go to brothels to give ashawo MouthAction cheesy..tell me is that not a foolish man cheesy
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:
Immoral generation, why are you encouraging immorallity and fornication?

jesus christ himself, awon holier than thou.
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:
na nornal na...d day after gracebigyansh wey say she be pastor pikin gv me diseases...any nee bea i jam, na double i de wear o
being pastor dauther does not change anything..in short na pastors dauthers even wild pass.a number of them engage in runz.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you want to live longer in the land of the living
Whenever you are having intercourse with a girl please use condoms ✌️

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by callmeRichie(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Women are like a sea, and men are like a droplets of watergrin how many droplets do u need to make a sea??tongue
Lesson note: You can't finish a woman tongue
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Olabode971(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks dear... a good advise.

Mesef, I don't reason the matter wella; why person go endanger him own life unto Toto weh fit dash ham virus and kill ham fast fast..

I even did a research and find out sah na AIDS nack Fela back for ground; naso Baba peme for 2nd of August 1997..

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by DhanBaba(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Girls wey want make you marry and you no wan marry bobo use condoms ooo....[b]Girls wey want make you marry and you no wan marry bobo use condoms ooo....[/b]Girls wey want make you marry and you no wan marry bobo use condoms ooo....
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Mystic969: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

If you are thinking of satisfying her, then you may be sacrificing ur life. My brother, na ur money they make her moan, not ur dick.. Be wise

grin
This is the most reasonable words so far that I have come across since this week began. grin
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
This hermaphrodite and hin stupîd posts sha

I never see where guy be attention whòre like this before grin
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by DenreleDave(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
This hermaphrodite and hin stupîd posts sha

I never see where guy be attention whòre like this before grin

Bingo gringringrin.. U find me reach here gringrin

Oya eat my shit
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Bingo gringringrin.. U find me reach here gringrin

Oya eat my shit
Ya marmar don chop this night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't be drunk and drive
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
lefulefu:
the most foolish men are those who take sex drugs to enahance perfomance with ashawo and those who give ashawo cunninlingnus.such men are quite foolish.u pay ashawo money for u to fuk u still take sex enahcing drugs to please her in bed cheesy cheesy..how foolish that can be cheesy..also u are man and u married and u dey forbid to give ur wife MouthAction[b] but u go to brothels to give ashawo MouthAction[/b] cheesy..tell me is that not a foolish man cheesy
I don't think the bolded is possible oo.. how can one give ashewo mouth work?
Re: No Matter How Beautiful And Sexy She Looks, Pls Use A Condom by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

1. A lady you just met and u want to knack the same day.

2. A one night stand in the club.. Don't be drunk or too night to forget condom.

3. If you want to fvck another's man wife, Pls use condom.

4. Your newly acquired liability called Girlfriend, Pls use a condom till you are very sure that she is clean.

5. If you Wana fvck a mad woman too for spiritual sake, use a condom.

6. You carry runz girl, Pls use a condom.

Out of point:

Advise for those that do runz girl; never take sex enhancer for a paid hoe, you can never satisfy her.. Do your do and let her go..

If you are thinking of satisfying her, then you may be sacrificing ur life... No dick can ever satisfy a runz girl...
Whenever you see a runz girl moaning and shouting harder harder, my brother don't rejoice gringrin that you are too good or ur big dick is very good, My brother, na ur money they make her moan, not ur dick.. Be wise

Cc; seun lalasticlala front page pls

seen olosho moan as one did few days back. I can't date a younger lady unless +size big anties if not the will cry during rump. Olosho na olosho, sex is sex so go in equip with your CD pocketed in the wallets. If you don't have ask the anty always remember to go with your used cd and discard it your self. Use detol and hot water to take bath immediately or within 1hr, not more than an 1hr no matter how drunk you are. Sexual trans diseases is real take Antibiotics with 24hrs of sex. Thank me later, always satisfied them depending on you size shall and get your respect sex but don't get used.

Olosho or not it either you are moaning, screaming or crying.... I have not seen any that did not do the following, always calling or coming back. Have an olosho as you out before. Mine yes always taking the phone number and when the call block it next.

(1) (Reply)

ll / Guys That Patronize Prostitute I Dont Blame You Atall / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.