Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) (57038 Views)

RRS Prevents Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
McGg:

Oga if I reach out to you as a friend will you hear me out?

I know its not easy though, but God will see us through our trying times.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Bigtitilayo: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
But dat is not d solution
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by gambia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
StUriah:

Have you ever been betrayed by your so called family and friends when in dere need of their support?

If you have not, go down on your knees and shout Hallelujah!

I know its not easy though, but God will see us through our trying times.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Slynation:
Lol... Thanks bro I hope it stays that way
okidoki.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Flakky26(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
This platform has been created for teenagers to have access to resources they will need to prepare them for Adulthood and for the future ahead. https://selfdiscovery4teens.webs.com/

Pls share this platform with any teenagers around you.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Supermugu:
grin. Una for Allow am kie em sef grin

For the fact that you are a super mugu and you already have a sniper

Why not do the needful to your self
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
He will be jailed for attempting suicide
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
frozen70:

For the fact that you are a super mugu and you already have a sniper

Why not do the needful to your self
. I will send one to you for FREE ! grin grin grin

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
okomile:
Zoogeria tire pesin oooooo
No job No food No light No water No schools Private teachers are hungry, their cleaners too are crying
Chaiiiii
thank God were frm d same zoo...

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm may we not be frustrated and depressed
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Suicide is not an option!
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rheminix:
u are evil.. Dont u have conscience it seems as if u still live under your parents roof and eat 3 square meals a day. U don't talk that way.
... Send me your Address . I will surely send you one bottle for FREE. grin grin grin

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Vikkygeee: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Make dem hold am o, i no wan hear anything. Na all this Afonja dem dey shout Sai baba o. We go enjoy the Sai baba 4+4 Together, nobody dey go anywhere.

But nothing bad if im go Ogun state make im brothers teach how to skull mine..the only thing wey dem sabi..Ewu
People like you repulse me,your father and mother should be ashamed for raising someone like you.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Brute2162: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by neonly: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
okomile:

My own bill na 54k!
Soon, they will bring ladder to remove cables

All na zoogeria

Hmmmmm
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by okomile(f): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
kmaster007:
thank God were frm d same zoo...

Yes oooooo
I dance shooki grin

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
someone cannot die in peace again?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by shaw2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
U contacted his family for what?
Maybe house arrest.
Problem that needed simple solution.
Give that man job
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by lozanni(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Addme:

My brother, I'm a private school teacher and I must tell you things are more than hard this time.
I survived in March doing lesson but it's been stopped since then.
I'm gradually turning to something else.
God will continue to punish these people. Punish their children up to their unborn generation.
Seriously Life in Nigeria is more than hard.

I am sorry about this situation my brother. I hope things get better soon

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by blessedchild234(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
neonly:

Me I dey think abt my Nepa bill 35k no bi small money oooo
hmmmm
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by myfan: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
If this guy had come to Nairaland to seek help which probably he would have gotten or not, one iddiot called MrBanner would've rushed to call him scammer and tag mods to come ban him not considering if he truly needs help and the mods without any findings would have tapped on ban button immediately.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by myfan: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Farki: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Slynation:

Lol.... Go and meet different Doctors at the hospital, They must have one or two connection

It is illegal to sell your organs most won't even entertain the idea. His other option is to go through illegal 'doctors' and in that case he is on his own, they can just remove the 2 kidneys and make him disappear.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by sammi21(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Slynation:
Eya... Things are really hard in this Country, But Suicide ain't the best way to end it all....

I heard the price of Kidney is over $150K now

Modified :Please oO, I don't know where they are selling grin grin

Bro i wan sell kidney oh..����
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Slynation:
Eya... Things are really hard in this Country, But Suicide ain't the best way to end it all....

cool
Slynation:

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Daaanm Niggaar...... Isoright (as my friend will say)
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Not the best option
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Lavisha(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
gambia:
Suicide is not the best option, try to reach out to family and friends.
Some people don't have family and friends.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by emmawiz: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
okomile:
Zoogeria tire pesin oooooo

No job
No food
No light
No water
No schools
Private teachers are hungry, their cleaners too are crying

Chaiiiii
. We interstate transport workers are dying. Pls I really need help..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.