Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) (57039 Views)

RRS Prevents Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Contemplating doing this or other way if things can't be changed for good.

No job, no plan and no one to help at least to secure a job. suicide is bad but joblessness can make one to be frustrated.

help me guys.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Usmankno:
Things re hard on the quite alright,but there maybe something peculiar about Lagos that frustrates ppl the more, to choose to end their lives like that..just my thought sha.
transportation, high tfare, traffic for almost 4hrs with peanut salary is enough to make one tink of suicide. I'm not even talking abt those who don't v jab o..or v who to run to..in fact ..we need to reboot Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
contact his family to bail him? he shud have jumped.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by simplepee(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everywhere hard, thank God for saving his life.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Farki:

It is illegal to sell your organs most won't even entertain the idea. His other option is to go through illegal 'doctors' and in that case he is on his own, they can just remove the 2 kidneys and make him disappear.
Last last this Country na scam... grin Doctors needs 200% ROI grin
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
sammi21:

Bro i wan sell kidney oh..����
Lol... Hold am tight oO grin that's 50/50 between life and death
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hold on and be brave..... nothing lasts forever
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abegi!

If he wan really commit suicide nobody for fit rescue am.

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Funny things is that family will have to bail.him from police station..

Additional debt on the current gbese.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by friday2011(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:

You think? Don't eat tomorrow's yam today. You never can tell if your loved one might need a kidney tomorrow or if by any mishap, one of yours become too diseased to function. Not wishing you ill luck. Just saying.

You don take am serious...

Na joke i dey ooo
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Shyt

The police gotta shoot @some peeps
Show em they Don't give no fuxk ���

I read this post and my first thought was to "jump and pass". But no.

While this is a faceless forum and to each his own, remember foreigners frequent this forum. Save yourself and your countrymen some embarrassment will ya?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Flows001(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian Criminal Law is very funny.. A successful suicide is not a crime but an unsuccessful one(attempted suicide) is a crime grin grin. My Criminal Law lecturer then in School used to proudly say that "Your life legally belongs to the State so you have no legal basis to Kill yourself. In case you really want to commit suicide, ensure you carry on the plan successfully else the State will come for you".. grin cheesy
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Folabifreeman:

While this is a faceless forum and to each his own, remember foreigners frequent this forum. Save yourself and your countrymen some embarrassment will ya?

but we do not give s damn about nigeria any more

to us Nigeria is dead
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's either he's a private school teacher or an event decorator , work no dey this days, no money . sad
So many bills to pay, I no blame the young man.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by friendl: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
He no wan die ,na gra gra
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
What will now happen to him? will he be arrested for trying to take his own life?
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

but we do not give s damn about nigeria any more

to us Nigeria is dead

Then leave my man if you're still here.
The Europeans struggled & suffered before this so called Eldorado that we Africans dream of going to was berthed. Unless you do the same, you're just another nigga to a white man. Peace!
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Shoulda jumped just like everyone else coz you talk shyt like a preacher��I say whatasay nobody mess with me goddamn as$ mohdafuxkers
Folabifreeman:

Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by Shinny1: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Though the country is very blessed ending your life is not the best option
Go to hospitals and see people that you are better than and see reasons to give God thanks....you are healthy is a big testimony...

Once there is life there is hope
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by wyqay: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Suicide never the option.
GOD will help us.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by terrycoc(m): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
*****Warning***** Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by gracevile: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
who tried and ruined his suicide I take God beg u people that go for dialysis need ur kidney those that have heart condition will always need ur heart and so on. Just find one better hospital that has needy people and donate ur self even ur family will thank u
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by McGg: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
gambia:

I know its not easy though, but God will see us through our trying times.

Sure Bro.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Folabifreeman:

Then leave my man if you're still here.
The Europeans struggled & suffered before this so called Eldorado that we Africans dream of going to was berthed. Unless you do the same, you're just another nigga to a white man. Peace!

even ask yourself why everybody want to leave Nigeria??

my brother Nigeria no get FUTURE
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by ashiwaju11(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
God bless our officers. Thank you for saving a life.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by TruthinAction: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
He wasn't determined. Otherwise how many seconds does it take to do it even with someone standing right by you. In any case, the world beyond is 1,000 times worse if you don't know Jesus. Nigeria is heaven compared with Hell.
Re: Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Audio suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.