Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer (46769 Views)

Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by bolvico: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's is very unfortunate that someone could even bring this kind of obvious fake news to nairaland. So so disappointing !
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Kfed4ril(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorttee4u:
C ororo. As fantastic footballer you are, you just too materialistic. People like you don't last. Ask ibrahamovic

Lol
Oga person dey 35+ already,win couple of award at club, country and personal level. Which kind last again you want make e last?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Sonofman18: 12:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol.....can u hear urselfwhen he has his achievements
speaking for him already
omorttee4u:
C ororo. As fantastic footballer you are, you just too materialistic. People like you don't last. Ask ibrahamovic

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2020
God wan punish lampard

Make him no try nonsense
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Depressedkidd: 12:28am On Jun 17, 2020
omorttee4u:
People like you don't last yen yen. Guy has been playing since 2002. All those men them that they were saying they will be the next Ronaldo and Messi, where dem dey?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Depressedkidd: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Lol
Oga person dey 35+ already,win couple of award at club, country and personal level. Which kind last again you want make e last?
Bro even me weak sef.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by guru90: 3:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Chelsea wanna finish his career. Instead return to ur former club like Man U. Or Real Madrid.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Carter4luv(m): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Really

Ronaldo has now become an object of transfer..

Maritally wise;
Ronaldo is a hoe, a harlot. A woman with broken home jumping from one man to another coz of greed..

Messi is a faithful wife, honest, married as a virgin, long suffering and the best woman a man cud ever have..

You want to have a wife like;

Messi - click like
Ronaldo - click share

Be careful of what you click oo.. It will definitely happen ooo...

Modified: I can see some people clicking share, later you will come on nairaland posting that your wife is cheating on you.. You wunt know that you caused it for ur sef.. Is okay

Let the vote began

Messi fans, we are losing pls don't disappoint us shocked

this is about football career not marital affair, ronaldo is better in the football career than messi.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Mckinggy(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
I can't believe to wait till he come
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Xpress24(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The EPL that swallowed the career's of: Pogba, Zlatan, Diego Forlan, DiMaria, Alberto Aquilani, Sebastian Veron, Shevchenko...just to name a few.

Ronaldo's game depends MOSTLY on speed. You cannot compare the speed in Italian or Spanish league withe EPL.

He go do u na (Ronaldo and his fans) like film trick.

Make sure you quote me if indeed he goes to EPL. We go see am together.
lol
Asif he never play epl b4�
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Sammyimpostor: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Dem no go buy defenders, abi na Azpilicueta wey im time dn pass, Zouma, Christensen, rudiger, marcos Alonso, dem tomori and that idiot Emerson na dem wan use stay top four?

They are still in top four in case you have forgotten. But Man utd that has Harry Maguire, Aaron wan...... e.t.c are trailing them.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by TushXhander(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2020
I don't understand how people(madrid&MANU) rate Ronaldo over Messi when its very obvious that Messi is technically gifted & more consistent than Ronaldo. Banging Goals year in year out and he is not a fking Striker. Its not about scoring penalties, headers, pass nd shoot(gba) nd jumping frm one club to anoda. I dont get it or is there something i'm not seeing?
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by usah4(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Impossible, CR7 will not even agree to it.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by usah4(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
TushXhander:
I don't understand how people(madrid&MANU) rate Ronaldo over Messi when its very obvious that Messi is technically gifted & more consistent than Ronaldo. Banging Goals year in year out and he is not a fking Striker. Its not about scoring penalties, headers, pass nd shoot(gba) nd jumping frm one club to anoda. I dont get it or is there something i'm not seeing?

Yes you're so blind that you can't see that Messi has been eating one soup since he was born, yes the guy is good but let him also prove himself somewhere else (in another club)
For instance PL and see what football is all about where there's competition not just carrying La Liga every season...
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by TushXhander(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2020
usah4:

Yes you're so blind that you can't see that Messi has been eating one soup since he was born, yes the guy is good but let him also prove himself somewhere else (in another club)
For instance PL and see what football is all about where there's competition not just carrying La Liga every season...
cheesy
usah4:

lol your logic is so daft, so De ligt,Godin,Chellini,Hummels r beta than maldini/Puyol cus they tasted diff soup? Hazard,Fernandes,De Bruyna,Vidal is beta than Scholes/Giggs/Xavi cus they tasted diff soup?
... Very very stupid Logic
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Won't be bad oo
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by usah4(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
TushXhander:
cheesy lol your logic is so daft, so De ligt,Godin,Chellini,Hummels r beta than maldini/Puyol cus they tasted diff soup? Hazard,Fernandes,De Bruyna,Vidal is beta than Scholes/Giggs/Xavi cus they tasted diff soup?
... Very very stupid Logic
Let him just go out there and prove himself...... Did you attend just primary school?
Let him go to secondary school and University nah (if you know you know)
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Emilokoiyawon: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Xpress24:
lol
Asif he never play epl b4�

He played when he was young and 'virile.' Even CR7 knows he can never go back to EPL and excel at this moment in his career
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by omorttee4u(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Depressedkidd:

People like you don't last yen yen. Guy has been playing since 2002. All those men them that they were saying they will be the next Ronaldo and Messi, where dem dey?

You wouldn't last. I imitate you. You reason with you anus. Must abuse before you pass your message. Addicted C Ronaldo fan bigot.

You are blind to see where I hale him.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by ojaysam25(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bobotic:
Wetin concern me sef grin grin grin grin
Wetin tundeednut no go see for Instablog
I clearly believe in one-ness with this my fufu
carry on. ... you can not come and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by TushXhander(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
usah4:

Let him just go out there and prove himself...... Did you attend just primary school?
Let him go to secondary school and University nah (if you know you know)

You havent answered my above question, is pple lik u da will still say Scholes is beta than Gerrard bt scholes didnt play 4 anoda club. DOUBLE STANDARD!!!
N.B Bill gate was a dropout and had money than all the graduate in ur state combined.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Depressedkidd: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
omorttee4u:

You wouldn't last. I imitate you. You reason with you anus. Must abuse before you pass your message. Addicted C Ronaldo fan bigot.

You are blind to see where I hale him.
Where I abuse you? Fam I'm not a bigot. I'm saying it as it is. Ronaldo has played since 2002 professionally, which other last do you want him to last again? His fitness levels are mad and even if he's not on the level he was at real Madrid, he's definitely one of the players any coach would want to have on his team right now. His season even though bad by his standards is still better than 95% of top players in Europe. So tell me, how else do you want him to last again?
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by omorttee4u(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Where I abuse you? Fam I'm not a bigot. I'm saying it as it is. Ronaldo has played since 2002 professionally, which other last do you want him to last again? His fitness levels are mad and even if he's not on the level he was at real Madrid, he's definitely one of the players any coach would want to have on his team right now. His season even though bad by his standards is still better than 95% of top players in Europe. So tell me, how else do you want him to last again?

I agree with you. But what I'm saying is this : jumping from one club to another just because every coach wish to him in his team. He once at the best club in the world Realmadrid. He left the club for better pay.

Tell me which club he want to stand as their LEGEND
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Depressedkidd: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2020
omorttee4u:

I agree with you. But what I'm saying is this : jumping from one club to another just because every coach wish to him in his team. He once at the best club in the world Realmadrid. He left the club for better pay.

Tell me which club he want to stand as their LEGEND
He actually took a pay cut to join juve. Plus all of us know Ronaldo as the type of person that wants to play at other teams and leagues just for the experience. Plus you're saying he was jumping from one coach/club to the other like he didn't stay at Madrid for 9 years and United for 6 years. We both know Ronaldo is the kind of person that wants to have new experiences, you can't do that at one club in one country winning the same trophies and beating the same opponents every year(no disrespect to Messi and other loyal players here, but even Buffon of all people went to France for one year after spending 20 years with juve). Plus you know fans never appreciate players until they retire. When Ronaldo retires we'll all understand that even though he moved around, he's a Madrid legend and will always be talked about in Manchester United's history. He's a united and real Madrid legend and don't even forget he is Portugal's greatest player ever. And honestly I think before he retires or leaves from juve he'll earn enough respect to be remembered in some way. Sometimes if you look at it you'll see some of the players we're always calling club legends didn't really do much except that they stayed at their club for a long time. Some teams greatest and most legendary strikers have only 120plus goals in their whole club career after spending years. So cut the guy some slack, the fact that he has been struggling at juve(by his own standards o) doesn't automatically make him bad, even my ball playing defensive attacker firmino that I love so much is not on the same level.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Infinixs5: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Really

Ronaldo has now become an object of transfer..

Maritally wise;
Ronaldo is a hoe, a harlot. A woman with broken home jumping from one man to another coz of greed..

Messi is a faithful wife, honest, married as a virgin, long suffering and the best woman a man cud ever have..

You want to have a wife like;

Messi - click like
Ronaldo - click share

Be careful of what you click oo.. It will definitely happen ooo...

Modified: I can see some people clicking share, later you will come on nairaland posting that your wife is cheating on you.. You wunt know that you caused it for ur sef.. Is okay

Let the vote began

Messi fans, we are losing pls don't disappoint us shocked

hahhahahaahahahahah u fuuny
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by usah4(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
TushXhander:

You havent answered my above question, is pple lik u da will still say Scholes is beta than Gerrard bt scholes didnt play 4 anoda club. DOUBLE STANDARD!!!
N.B Bill gate was a dropout and had money than all the graduate in ur state combined.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by omorttee4u(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Depressedkidd:

He actually took a pay cut to join juve. Plus all of us know Ronaldo as the type of person that wants to play at other teams and leagues just for the experience. Plus you're saying he was jumping from one coach/club to the other like he didn't stay at Madrid for 9 years and United for 6 years. We both know Ronaldo is the kind of person that wants to have new experiences, you can't do that at one club in one country winning the same trophies and beating the same opponents every year(no disrespect to Messi and other loyal players here, but even Buffon of all people went to France for one year after spending 20 years with juve). Plus you know fans never appreciate players until they retire. When Ronaldo retires we'll all understand that even though he moved around, he's a Madrid legend and will always be talked about in Manchester United's history. He's a united and real Madrid legend and don't even forget he is Portugal's greatest player ever. And honestly I think before he retires or leaves from juve he'll earn enough respect to be remembered in some way. Sometimes if you look at it you'll see some of the players we're always calling club legends didn't really do much except that they stayed at their club for a long time. Some teams greatest and most legendary strikers have only 120plus goals in their whole club career after spending years. So cut the guy some slack, the fact that he has been struggling at juve(by his own standards o) doesn't automatically make him bad, even my ball playing defensive attacker firmino that I love so much is not on the same level.

He's a Fantastic player no doubt. You should realize no matter how strong he's now ,the energy reduces as he get older.

Club like Madrid can afford any top player that will relief his work. Football is eleven man team not Tenis, you will have to play alone.

His strength might be extra ordinary for that age. He need to manage it well, by mixing up with best team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Look Of Enyimba International Stadium Aba / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) / Yobo And Obafemi Martins Picture With The King Of Elegushi And Iwo Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.