Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer (46776 Views)

Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Mamadou Sakho And His ₦120m Rolls-royce Cullinan SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
yeahh:
Uhh. If it's true he should not try moving at all. He will not win anything serious with Chelsea. Except he likes to win community shield
What clubs Play in the charity shield final?
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by NigeriaB(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
myboy2111:
We don't need him in Chelsea. He is an expired material

For your mind. Lol
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Menikki31: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Point of correction Chelsea have the funds but it is fake news by all standard
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by NigeriaB(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nuel4:
cheesy cheesy lmao. Which kind see finish be this naaa?

Hahaha
Lolz..
As in ba
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by zedegit: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dalil8:
CR7 pls come back to Real Madrid

We miss you

Chelsea would be a huge downgrade.

The only G.O.A.T we know

He's not coming back. Live with that.
How many players ever went back to their club? Very few, except those on loan.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by arukwe123(m): 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
OP and the source of this fake news are both MAD!!

You guys must be delusional to think Lampard will pay 120mil for a 35yrs old player.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marviey:
grin grin

I can't stop laughing

Chelsea don't even have the funds to pull this off. It's all a joke. I mean it's a fake news. I don't trust the source Shaa.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-H7g7Lcog648/XujRWDU1xOI/AAAAAAAAABg/HWl8mFXrO1syQB5JLukRoAYQq0SGC-TjQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/IMG_20200616_140656.png[/img]

please I'll need good willing people to help and also repost. He's my course mate a friend, please post it on you FB, Instagram, Twitter etc
Chelsea have the fund, but can never spend it on a 35yo. The money on Hazard and Morata sales is still there, plus the sales of other small players. Chelsea would rather spent that money on Havertz.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dalil8:
CR7 pls come back to Real Madrid

We miss you

Chelsea would be a huge downgrade.

The only G.O.A.T we know
Nothing dey Madrid again oga
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by cryptotech: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nice move
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Benwallt(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chelsea that was on oxygen is about to die. It will be Ronaldo versus Lampard
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
judedwriter:
Most likely Fake news...

Ronaldo can't come back to England to play for the blues... His heart's at man utd.
Obviously a fake news. Only Man u can spend that amount on a 35yo player in EPL.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jokerman:

This Ronaldo or who??
the old one
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by SidneyB(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
You can see that you don't have sense
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by ekwerendi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorttee4u:
C ororo. As fantastic footballer you are, you just too materialistic. People like you don't last. Ask ibrahamovic

Ok
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Marviey:

Are you comparing juve with chelsea

What a joke
Chelsea spend money on players more than Juventus oga. Apart from Ronaldo and De ligt, most of their players are free transfers.

The top 6 clubs in EPL and maybe more are richer than Juventus.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by omorttee4u(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
ekwerendi:

Don't last you mean
You must be myopic

You must be kid, who can't raise counter point without insult.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hahjascho:
Chelsea Ko, Leicester city nï.

It's just a fantasy that won't ever become a reality. Where Man u dey?
Ronaldo is too proud to play in the Europa league, even at 35.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by koskilala: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
We would love to see this
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
yehmy:
Well it's like we Chelsea have enough money to spend, but i will prefer if we can buy hazard back nd maybe coutinho than going for The GOAT
Na rumour. Unless they want to use it for commercial purposes and Chelsea are not really into such ceremony.
Chelsea won't buy either Hazard or coutinho too
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by fuke(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bad market.
if you marry an old woman, you buy the coffin.

Meanwhile

Nairalanders in the diasporas can download this eBook for free today only.

Sorry, Nairalanders within Nigeria will not be to access this book for now.

Please bear with me.
Linkk https://aw170723.aweb.page/p/83c199d2-7bc0-45a2-944e-1a252e7c7306

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
smartoliver:
It will be a miracle for Chelsea to pull through this. I do doubt the certainty of this news but this is football, anything can happen
which kain Miracle? At what age. This is not the sort of deal Chelsea would be interested in,
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Babandia27: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Angelfrost:
I pray they succeed... It will be the biggest joke of a transfer!!! grin grin grin grin

The Ballack and Torres fiascos would pale in significance to what will befall Stamford Bridge!!!...

I like Ronaldo, but at his age and clear depreciation in form, anything more than 60 million would be criminal, laughable, and plain stupid!!!
Which Ballack?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Decimus:
Which Ballack?

Michael Ballack, the retired German footballer.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Decimus: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Michael Ballack, the retired German footballer.
How was he a flop? Better clear your eyes. I even think say na Bakayoko you wan type.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Decimus:
How was he a flop? Better clear your eyes. I even think say na Bakayoko you wan type.

Bakayoko??! Is that even a footballer??! undecided
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by YoungAncient1: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
For this transfer market, everybody dey linked with our beloved Chelsea. What we need is a left back, a center back and possibly a creative midfielder and we are good to go.
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by Triangles1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=90734824]Really

Ronaldo has now become an object of transfer..

Maritally wise;
Ronaldo is a hoe, a harlot. A woman with broken home jumping from one man to another coz of greed..

Messi is a faithful wife, honest, married as a virgin, long suffering and the best woman a man cud ever have..

You want to have a wife like;

Messi - click like
Ronaldo - click share

Be careful of what you click oo.. It will definitely happen ooo...

Modified: I can see some people clicking share, later you will come on nairaland posting that your wife is cheating on you.. You wunt know that you caused it for ur sef.. Is okay

Let the vote began

Liar...... Messi is afraid to face new challenge, life's full of challenge and it only take strong courage to face it, though Messi is good.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by ekwerendi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
omorttee4u:

You must be kid, who can't raise counter point without insult.

Im sorry.... I will take down the post...
Re: Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer by omorttee4u(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
ekwerendi:

Im sorry.... I will take down the post...

Is okay. *peace*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Angry At Barcelona Fans Outside Camp Nou (Photos, Video) / Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History / Corpse And Burial Photos Of Saka Abdulazeez Who Slumped & Died During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.