Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem (900 Views)

Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / Steps In Raising Children With Healthy Self Esteem / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
I've studied a few persons with low self esteem and these are my findings about them. Check if you are one. When amidst of persons, they talk a lot so their value could be spotted. In the lines of their conversation, you could sense mediocrity. It's always off point. They are easily provoked. Why? Because they feel people would take them serious after posing an angry countenance. They are so hostile, why? Because they feel hostility can bridge respect toward them. After all they scare a lot of persons away from them. The more people run away from them, the more they push or advocate the above and after all that's why they are called low esteem persons. All they try to do is; out of how they feel inferior, they often try to push value out of them but fail to know it's not done by being lousy, talking a lot, being hostile and angry. I'll show you how to deal with low self esteem in the next post. To be continued......[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by gadafi74: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nawa for you people oo.
If a person is not the talking type that always keep to him or herself, you will call that person the shy type or introvert.
If he talks always. you said he or she is suffering from low self esteem.
what can man do to satisfy you self ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by kamikaze01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
gadafi74:
Nawa for you people oo.
If a person is not the talking type that always keep to him or herself, you will call that person the shy type or introvert.
If he talks always. you said he or she is suffering from low self esteem.
what can man do to satisfy you self ?

Dis matter tire me oooo shocked
Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
Don't let anyone define your value for you. Work on yourself and be sure of who you are.

All these trashy comments that Op wrote about low self-esteem is not true. The truth is that if you have a productive content in you, you will know. and if all you have is unproductive content, you will know.

there is no sin in adding value to yourself. The value that you add to yourself is what makes you unique among your peers...

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
I've studied a few persons with low self esteem
and these are my findings about them.
Check if you are one.
When amidst of persons, they talk a lot so
their value could be spotted.
In the lines of their conversation, you could
sense mediocrity. It's always off point.
They are easily provoked.
Why? Because they feel people would take them
serious after posing an angry countenance.
They are so hostile, why? Because they feel
hostility can bridge respect toward them.
After all they scare a lot of persons away from
them.
The more people run away from them, the
more they push or advocate the above and after
all that's why they are called low esteem
persons.
All they try to do is; out of how they feel
inferior, they often try to push value out of
them but fail to know it's not done by being
lousy, talking a lot, being hostile and angry.
I'll show you how to deal with low self
esteem in the next post.
To be continued......[color=#990000][/color]
come and continue poloyanabo2
Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why do I want to identify them? them go help me make money?
Re: How To Identify People With Low Self Esteem by Floryangel8: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
They bleach. Dress to impress or noticed

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Sale! / My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It / Rema Dancing With Naked Girls On His Instagram Live. Big B00bs Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.