Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC (33874 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Loses LG To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Clevite(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
Shuaibu is the real politician...the real tormentor of Oshiomhole

Shuaibu is he most rugged politician in Edo state.the former SUG president is NYesom wike of Edo state..

ironically,he is from Oshiomhole's town...him dokpesi and ozekhome will overpower Oshiomhole in Edo north

We are talking about politics of election winning, you are mentioning Dokpesi and Ozekhome! You must be a jester. You really amuse me here!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by blackboy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Remains local govt chairmen.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by DexterousOne(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
he is actually the one that's persuading obaseki alongside other top Edo men...he is the most rugged politician in Edo state....he was once an SUG president

Let's see how it plays out really

It's not yet uhuru for any side yet
They are still playing their cards
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by DexterousOne(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abdul4trust1:
he is the person who brought trouble upon the governor in the first place.

Resisting Godfatherism is your definition of "looking for trouble?"

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Moganajoe: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For Obaseki to win the coming election, whatever platform he will be contesting must be prepared, money for money, thugs for thugs, mobilization for mobilization and INEC for INEC 100%.

Anything outside of these, will see INEC declaring APC the winner and ask the losing parties to go to court.

Gbam!

And must stay awake round the clock
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Didi2d(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:

Shuaibu is he most rugged politician in Edo state.the former SUG president is NYesom wike of Edo state..

ironically,he is from Oshiomhole's town...him dokpesi and ozekhome will overpower Oshiomhole in Edo north

Well, am from that part too. The last time I call my cousin to asked, she was only raining curses on obaseki. I will call again to ask

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by DexterousOne(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
bmdmixer:
osho came in like a saint and now shows his true self.

a uncle of mine won local govt chairman nominee in edo state but osho said it wasn't his time he should wait until his own personal nominee have done his tenure, shaking my head.

Just imagine
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by AkhereOkaka(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This is one of the most loyal deputy governors i have ever seen, not Ambode's deputy who fled

You're absolutely right right, I love their courage. The only way Apc will capture Edo is through rigging. OSHOMHOILE and Tinibu should know that Edo is not Lagos. Come September 19th Obaseki and Philip will Bleep the midget of Iyamo of Edo state up
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Clinton207: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
But if Obaseki wins on any other platform, won't APC challenge his victory in court with the issues they used in disqualifying him?
justi40:
Obaseki has every chance to win again
The beauty of having a loyal deputy sound interesting
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Femeto: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
For Obaseki to win the coming election, whatever platform he will be contesting must be prepared, money for money, thugs for thugs, mobilization for mobilization and INEC for INEC 100%.

Anything outside of these, will see INEC declaring APC the winner and ask the losing parties to go to court.
He should also prepare court money if he wins. They would talk about his certificates again.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by ddippset(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:

lol

Dokpesi and Ozekhome cannot win all of their family votes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by KingGBsky(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:

APC will surely win.... is it not Oshomhole we know.... just watch and see.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by ehirosplusbiz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Party scatter
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by jamoyakz: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:

Domingo obende will deliver Igara (akoko Edo ) hands down for Obaseki with Shaibu fighting Oshiomole thug for thug in Estako land ��� I'm loving this
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Didi2d(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
Damn shocked shocked shocked

If the tweet below is true then this coming election in Edo will be a fight to the death shocked

14 members of HOA, when we have just 10, where una see the remaining 4.
Don't also always believe everything you see online
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by WATCHOVER(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:

Oshiomhole can be very stupid at times oo. They should be very careful.
Oshiomhole is not easy to beat oo
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by ddippset(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Clevite:

We are talking about politics of election winning, you are mentioning Dokpesi and Ozekhome! You must be a jester. You really amuse me here!
lol

Forgive him for he knows not what he says.

He thinks the election will be conducted on AIT.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by iampeterben(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
bankole200:

It won't be easy as you think. Remember, this is a staggered election.
Very true my brother, it's not gonna be easy.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by ddippset(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
I know Kabaka and his fellow thugs are getting set for the Royal Rumble cool

I would advise the wise youths to stay indoors and observe through the window

It’s gonna be bloody in Oredo embarassed

Kanaka and his like will be arrested a day or two days to the election. You think Governor Obaseki is a fool
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by ddippset(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:

This ain't no SUG shit.

No one is as rugged as Oshiomole himself.

He's an OG in activism.

We're talking NLC stuff you're talking some undergraduate shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by adelaja70(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
POWEROFPEACE:

Kanaka and his like will be arrested a day or two days to the election. You think Governor Obaseki is a fool
With Obaseki police abi?... You are still a learner.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by jamoyakz: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
oshiomole wa dey fear shaibu... Estako will be close to call between Shaibu and Oshiomole. Akoko Edo will be a walk in the pack for Obaseki because of Senator Domingo Obende while Owan will be close but I think Obaseki should have that in his pocket. everything favors Obaseki even the Villa cabal are supporting him against Oshiomole/Tinubu cabal. Oshiomole should brace up he is going to suspend party members for inter party activities tire hahahaha. the game is on 4+4= 8 Torga

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Enyimbamercedes: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obaseki isn’t going down without a fight unlike one Ambode in Lagos state.

That one just tucked his tail between his legs and bowed to his master!
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by jamoyakz: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
ddippset:
This ain't no SUG shit.

No one is as rugged as Oshiomole himself.

He's an OG in activism.

We're talking NLC stuff you're talking some undergraduate shiit.
NLC rugged reach NANS of the 90's ? you obviously just graduated and don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by Clevite(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
ddippset:
lol

Dokpesi and Ozekhome cannot win all of their family votes.
Don't mind the guy. He thinks what's taking place in Edo between now and September 19 is broadcasting business and law practice.
Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by jamoyakz: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Obaseki isn’t going down without a fight unlike one Ambode in Lagos state.

That one just tucked his tail between his legs and bowed to his master!

Ambode was an orphan. His Deputy Adebule and SSG Tunji Bello abandoned him and went to pay loyalty to Emperor of Lagos whereas Obaseki still has some foot soldiers like Shaibu, Osarodion Ogie supporting him

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by TreasureJunky: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good move.. I'm happy he didn't betray his master, he showed loyalty till d last fight

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by martineverest(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Oshiomhole can be very stupid at times oo. They should be very careful.
Oshiomhole is not easy to beat oo
it's Edo people u are talking about.....who is Oshiomhole in Edo state?....the most powerful man in edoland,oba of Benin is pro-obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC by oluwole1211(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na this matter we still dey settle oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari's Campaign Rally In Imo / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.