Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Strange Love (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Strange Love (18+) (55035 Views)

A Strange Love / Too Hard To Love (18+) / Dangerous Love (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you all, dear readers. Thank you for being there.

Here is another interesting piece. You are all welcome.

Enjoy.

A Strange Love

Kweensheba

(C) 2021

Cover picture: courtesy Pixel

After losing his wife during child birth, Mike never remained the same. It took him time to get over it and to fall in love again. His action was a misfit as the strange love he had was what the conservative society disapproves.

Caution: This story contains graphic sexual details.

Chapter One

I was a workaholic. At twenty-six, I threw myself into work and barely had time for social activities. Some of my friends were starting serious relationship, but I wasn't ready. I taught at a modest private secondary school as English language and Literature teacher. With what I saved, I started a coaching center. Again, I stepped up the ladder by starting a junior secondary school in a rented apartment. It was a very competitive market but I was ready to brave the odds.

I met Deola when I was thirty. She was twenty-six and I felt she had what I desired in a woman as a life partner. We started courtship and two years later got married. With Deola, I discovered what true love. She was not only loving, she was also supportive. Our sexual life was also vibrant and great. In no time, she got pregnant. I was excited and looked forward to becoming a father. Within me, I promised to be a perfect husband and a wonderful father. On the day of delivery, I took her to a good private hospital around where we lived at Ota.

We had bought many things that the baby would need and I earnestly looked forward to being a father. It was with utmost shock when the doctor said she died right in the delivery room. Not only that, the baby too was still born. It was as if the end of the world had come for me. I was in shock and great sadness.

I withdrew to my shell. If not for my school and passion of teaching, I could suffered more. It was my passion for work that kept me going. I rededicated my service to the work and moved on. It was now about two years since Deola had passed away. I had to chart a new life, didn't I? Strangely, I was yet to find any lady good enough to replace her. Worse still, I was not in a hurry to do so.
My beautiful sister-in-law, Tinu, was twenty-four and from what I could see, was engaged. She called me one evening as I realaxed in the sitting room of my two-bedroom apartment. Tinu was the only sibling that Deola had. Deola had explained that the reason for the gap of many years between herself and her sister was the long delay in conception their mother experienced. Despite the age gap, I could see a good bond between them when Deola was alive.

"Hello, Uncle Mike," Tinu began. She has always refrerred to me as 'Uncle Mike's. "So, how are we preparing for your thirtyfifth birthday"

I grunted. It was true that in some days' time, I would clock thirty-five. I was pleasantly surprised that Tinu would even remember that!

“Nothing” I told her as I grinned to myself.

“You’re turning thirty-five and you are not celebrating?” she asked with a surprise tone.

"I don't really feel like doing anything. It's going to be weekend and I would probably spend the weekend in the house," I informed her.

She replied: “We can decide to go out and at least have dinner.”
I chuckled at her suggestion. I really liked Tinu. She was always behaving so nice to me in different ways, but the thought of dinner with her was not the way I thought would be the best to spend my birthday.

"I must thank you, but ..." I was saying.

"You cannot keep shutting yourself to the world," Tinu went on. "I will come and see you tomorrow evening. See you."

With that, she cut the line. I only grinned and shrugged. As fate would have it, my former in-laws' house was at Sango which was not very far from where I lived at Ota. Again, Tinu lived with her betrothed in a place not far from their family house. So, it was not difficult for Tinu to come around.

A Strange Love: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Following
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
With that, she cut the line. I only grinned and shrugged. As fate would have it, my former in-laws' house was at Sango which was not very far from where I lived at Ota. Again, Tinu lived her betrothed not far from their family house. So, it was not difficult for Tinu to come around.

The following day was Thursday. I was watching TV in the night when the doorbell rang, and there stood Tinu when I opened the door. We hugged briefly as she entered. There were certain striking things between Deola and Tinu. They were both beautiful and lively to be with. They also dressed with a touch of class.

Tinu, like my wife Deola, was simply stunning. She was always the lady that always dressed impeccably. We entered the sitting-room and sat down, Tinu sat on the large leather section and I sat in my favorite seat that directly faced the television set. When she was alive, Deola had decorated our home from sitting-room to the kitchen and it was simply impressive.

"Aren't you lonely?" Tinu asked.

I shrugged and grinned. "Let's just say I manage to get by."

We started chatting. Soon, she broached going out to dinner for my birthday. After appearing to think over it, I said it was not a bad idea although I would prefer to mark it privately.

Now, I could not help but notice how short Tinu’s skirt was. She had pulled it down as far as she could, but it was still mid thigh. We started talking and lost track of time.

The conversation turned from my birthday to the problem she said she had with her fiance, Jimi. She confided that she really thought he was having an affair, but had no proof. I told her every relationship had its ups and downs.

“How did you and Sister Deola do it?"She asked. "You two always appeared to be so much in love?”

“ I think it was goodness on one hand. I also think it was about two people who really got it right. We never really worked at it. It came natural."

I could see Tinu's eyes water a little as a result of the reference to her sister.

To get off the subject, I offered her a glass of wine. Both Deola and Tinu were modest drinkers. Personally I never could really taste the difference in the wines, so I always let Deola choose.

Tinu went to the kitchen and came back with a pink wine she said she was fond of. I took the bottle went to the shelf to open it and get two glasses. I returned to the living-room and handed Tinu her glass and took my seat.

After taking a sip of the wine, I could not help but notice that Tinu had slightly parted her thighs giving me a few of her silky smooth upper thighs. As we talked, I found it increasingly difficult to carry a conversation, with the view I was getting.

I was not sure but I sensed that several times she caught my eyes wandering. “Can I get another glass of wine?” she asked.

“Sure” I replied, “ Let me get it for you”.

I went to the kitchen and returned with a fresh glass for her. As I sat down again, I immediately noticed she had parted her legs even further. I could now see her lacy white panties between her thighs.

A Strange Love
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a-strange-love/44750

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Awesome05: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Still following
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by aprilwise(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
It’s a good replacement for his late wife. Nice one
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by daddio(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
aprilwise:
It’s a good replacement for his late wife. Nice one

wink wink wink

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 6:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Ride on
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Destinylink(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Interesting... Following!
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2021
A GOOD START
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by aprilwise(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Please update this story
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
“Sure” I replied, “ Let me get it for you”. I went to the kitchen and returned with a fresh glass for her. As I sat down again, I immediately noticed she had parted her legs even further. I could now see her lacy white panties between her thighs.

Ever since Deola had died, my entire sex life consisted of masturbating alone. It became so monotonous, that I might have been only indulging once a month for the past many months or so.

But suddenly with this new visual stimulation, I could feel my penis swelling with absolutely no physical contact. I was trying really hard not be obvious, looking her in the eyes as we spoke.

Only when she would look away, would my eyes dart down to her legs.

We talked for a few minutes more, then she said she had to be going. I thanked her for stopping by and as I leaned in to kiss her cheek, she turned her lips to mine and gave me a soft, very moist quick kiss on the lips, followed by a hug.

As soon as she was out of sight, I sat back down in the seat and tried to watch TV, but my mind kept wandering to those white lacy panties and that soft warm kiss. I decided that it was time for a shower and head to bed, this was getting me no where.

Later in bed, I simply could not sleep. All I could think of was Tinu. Was she really giving me the green light or was I imagining things? Was it just that I have been very lonely for too long of a time.

Whatever the case, I soon found my hand around my cock, slowly pumping it up and down. In no time, my cock was throbbing and I could feel my orgasm coming. I closed my eyes, thought of Tinu, and exploded into the best orgasm I had experienced in quite some time. I can honestly say, I fell asleep that night and slept like a baby.

The next day, I was at the office in the school, when I got a call from Tinu.

“How about dinner tonight?” she asked. Though, I did not fancy spending quality time with Jimi, I accepted.

“About 8 p.m, "she said. “ We will pick you up, "

From her use of 'we' it was confirmed that Jimi would be attending. I worked through the day and soon was headed home to get ready. They arrived right on time and we headed out to a really nice first grade restaurant not far away.

Jimi was trying to be charming. However, he talked too much and I just simply could not see what Tinu ever saw in him apart from the fact that he was comfortable. As always, I held my tongue and talked sparingly.

The dinner was fantastic. When he ordered for beer, I did notice that Jimi was really drinking a bit more than usual. While waiting for desert, Jimi got up and excused himself to go to the restroom.

Tinu quickly apologized for his behavior.

“Its not your fault Tinu” I replied. “You simply have to stop excusing him for behaving this way.”

She nodded in agreement. Not long after, Jimi returned to the table. We finished the desert, while Jimi took more drinks. When we got up to leave, I just knew he was not in the position to drive home.

As to not get Tinu into an argument with him, I stepped up and said: “Jimi, let me drive home, you can relax."

Jimi gave me one of his mischievous looks and replied, “I am not even close to being ready to go home. Let's head to a club.”

As someone who did not indulge in drinking, I declined. We rode back in silence, I could tell Jimi looked pissed. I felt bad for Tinu because I knew she was going to bear the brunt of it. As we pulled into my area, I thanked them and got out of the car.

It was already getting late, I decided to head straight to bed. In no time, I slept off. I was probably asleep for a couple of hours when my cell phone rang. I reached over, it, still feeling half asleep. I looked at the phone and saw it was Tinu calling.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by aprilwise(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
Nice one
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Destinylink(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Interesting... Big ups
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by PraisesPblaze(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
"More more and more"

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
I was probably asleep for a couple of hours when my cell phone rang. I reached over, it, still feeling half asleep. I looked at the phone and saw it was Tinu calling.

“Uncle Mike,” she said.

“Yes, how's it?”

“I don’t know”, she replied, “I just can’t sleep, "

"What happened?"

She said after Jimi had dropped her off at their home, he left to go out again and had not returned. Now, she had tried to call him but he could not be reached.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:44 in the morning.

“Well, there's nothing to worry about," I put in kindly. "All will be well. Go to bed and worry over nothing."

She seemed rest assured, thanked me and said good night.

When day broke, I got myself busy. The day flew by and I got a lot accomplished. That evening I went to a good restaurant, got a lot of take out and went back home. I took a quick shower, then sat down to eat and watch TV. About five minutes later my phone rang and once again it was Tinu on the line.

I actually debated on whether to answer the phone or not. I really was not up to being the considerate listener tonight. But after two more rings, I decided to pick up.

“Hello, Tinu, what’s up?”

“Would you like to go out and have something to eat?”

I told her I had just got back from a restaurant and had a lot of food in the house. Before I could say anything else, she quickly put in: “Oh, then I will join you, "

I couldn’t say anything else. “Sure, no problem. You are welcome."

“I’ll be right over," Tinu said.

About thirty-five-five minutes later, the doorbell rang and it was Tinu. As she passed me in the open door, I immediately smelled a fresh, powdery fragrance, with a slight hint of perfume. I figured she was just out of the shower. She had on jeans and a “T” shirt, something which I have rarely seen her wear.

I got her a small tray and set her up on the end of the sofa with a plate. We watched TV ate and chatted for a good while. The program went off at 8 p.m., and there wasn’t much else coming on.

“How about some wine?” Tinu asked.

I told her the bottle we had opened earlier in the week was in the fridge in the kitchen.

“Great”, she replied, ambled to the kitchen and was back with two glasses in no time. We talked for a while about her job, family and whatever else I could think of to keep the conversation off Jimi. Then, right out of the blue, she blurted out: “Uncle Mike, can I ask you a really personal question?"

I thought for a second, then hesitantly said: “Well, why not? You're free to ask.”

She took a deep breath, looked a bit fidgety, then asked, “Have you ever had sex since my sister died?”

I was thrown off balance. Now, that was the last question I anticipated. “Well, no. Not yet, "

She seemed kind of surprised. “You mean its been almost two years since you had sex?”

7 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Destinylink(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nice one... It's getting more interesting
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Interesting
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Ultimas: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Interesting story
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Shegzy8(m): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg come complete the story.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by ashatoda: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kweensheba shey you know wetin you dey.start so come and finish it o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2021
Cruise on
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kdavid07(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Aunty come give us update na..
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
“You mean its been almost two years since you had sex" ? ?

Sheba ,Sheba. Aunty Sheba

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As you see me the hail you like this eehhn ! E get reason oo, kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Zamar: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
More
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 4:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Aunty Sheba ! ! !
Good morning

May your mind be guided to yield to our requests on this ordained day of rest. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Nyenatetan:
Aunty Sheba ! ! !
Good morning

May your mind be guided to yield to our requests on this ordained day of rest. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Good morning. Sorry for the delay, I have issues with the laptop.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
kweensheba:
Good morning. Sorry for the delay, I have issues with the laptop.

Oh ! Sorry for that, hoping to hear from you soon,

May the odds be in your favour undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Ride on.
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by BigBasher: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2021
More
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by ThrillPlus: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
more.............
Re: A Strange Love (18+) by kweensheba: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
I answered her in the affirmative and I thought to myself I hope the conversation was going the way I thought it was going. Before the thought could leave my head, she came up with: "Do you masturbate a lot?" I must have looked really embarrassed because she quickly added: "Oh, it's okay. I know all men do and must do too." She continued: "If I didn't get myself off regularly, I would never cum." Now, that was very personal. how could she say that? that meant Jimi would last only long enough to get himself out, while she would left high and dry. It was a moment of revelation. unabashedly, Tinu told me that many nights after sex, Jimi would roll over and fall asleep.

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Love (18+) by Nyenatetan(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2021
Thanks for the update

Glad to have you back Aunty Sheba cool cool

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ;Omo just trying to imagine what will happen between this duo in the next episodecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake / To Love And Leave. (story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.