Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

**Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. (1814 Views)

A Strange Love (18+) / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / FEIRE - A Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
¤¤HOLIDAY AT A STRANGE LAND¤¤
A story of an experience of a school boy who was brought to a strange land known as OMOZON without his will.A land where there is no exit door nor Internet service.
During his stay and struggle to escape from this strange land,he battled with love,adventure,pain,partnership and betrayal.

♠All right reserved♠
No part of this story maybe reproduced,rewritten,copy or stored in a retrieval system,or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission from the sole owner of the work.

♥♥Let put the fear of God in all what we do."HE WHO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE STORY WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL SURELY HAVE HIS/HER STORY STEAL WITHOUT HIS/HER PERMISSION.YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SOW"
♥♥

Please dear member,comment on this whether I try or it need more improvement,thanks♥
smiley smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
___________ ♣CHAPTER 1♣
__PAGE 1__
__ They ended their discussion when they arrived the T-Junction.They had been discussing since they left the school and it was like it should last forever.
__ He then looked at her with a sudden sad face and she noticed this strange mood.

__ "What wrong?",She asked curiously.
__ "I am going to miss you,it will be after four weeks when we can see each other again",he said looking at her eyes.
"Won't we be calling each other?
It just a month not a year".
__ "Well you are right.Hope you enjoy your holiday in Lagos",he added smiling.
__ "And you too",She replied and they departed.

__Ola break into a run when he remember he was to fetch his younger brother from his school.He attend Topstar International School and he was in SS2.

__ They had collected their result card that faithful day and he was eager to arrive home as he took 2nd position.

__ Titi was his crush ever since he was in SS1.She was tall,light in complexion and with a long eyebrow.She was a gentle girl who avoided mingle with guys.She and Ola had been her friend when her parent moved to Ola's area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2021
__PAGE 2__

___This had allowed them to be going home together and tightened their friendship.With their tight friendship,Ola never for once try to express his love-feelings to her as he fear it may upset her and destroy their friendship.

__With this,he sticked with the being a friend with her and promised himself to express his feelings to her when they graduate from SS3.

Titi had been the prettiest girl she had met.
He sighed when he reached his younger brother's school and he was about to cross to the other side where the school stood when a brown toyota car parked at his front.He was angry on how the driver parked at his front.

__The man sitting beside the driver alighted from the car and approached him.
___ "Hey schoolboy!",the man who was wearing a brown coat and a black hat called him.
"Yes",he replied curious what the man want from him.
___"You are following us somewhere".the man said and injected him with a sharp object.

___He wanted to scream for help but his voices wasn't coming out and he felt a sudden weakness in his body.He tried to move his leg to run away from the man but his leg betrayed him by not moving,it was like his leg was glued to the spot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
__PAGE 3__

___ His eyes was closing with his knee and elbow becoming weak.
What happening to me? he thought silently as he found himself going down but he was catched by the man in brown coat.

__ He opened the back door and helped him inside into the car.He was trying to scream 'KIDNAPPER!' but no voice was coming out from his mouth.

__ He sat on the car-seat unconsciously,scared and looking at the strange man.He predict those man are either going to kill him,use him for ritual or slaughter him and cut his body as how he heard that some kidnappers kidnap people for human part like head,eyes or heart.

__He heard the man telling the driver that he should start the car and the car was started and they left the area.

__ His heart was pounding as he remember his parent,siblings and his dear friend,Titi.
__ Is this the end? Will they not be seeing me again? Will I die now without telling Titi I love her?
Then his mind shifted to his mobile phone in his bag but what the use,he can't lift neither his hand nor his leg.

___ Is this all a dream? He was questioning himself rhetorically but hell no,it wasn't.He could feel his body,his heart was beating faster and he was lying on the car-seat unconsciously.His thought was ended when sleepness arrived unannounced.

2 Likes

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by Chickenstar(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
cool cool[color=#006600][/color]Next
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2021
__PAGE 4__
___ He was hearing some disturbing sound and he opened his eyes.Gosh! This isn't a dream,he thought as he was brought back to reality.

___ He realized he could now move his head and he raised up his head.The man in brown coat faced back and looked at him smiling,"How was your nap?".
___ Ola didn't reply but was looking out through the window to see where they were and he was shocked when he saw nothing but cloud.
___ "CLOUD!!! Where are we?Please where are you taking me to?"He asked thinking they were in the sky.

___ "We are taking you to Omozon land,you will be okay if you coperate with us.As you can see,we are in the sky,no one can hear you screaming for help".
___ "Omo....what? Please,what do you want from me? I need to take my younger brother from his school,my parent would be worried about me,I have to give our turkey their evening food".He replied in a crying tone.
___ "Once in a month,Omozon produce a list of people that must be brought to the land and we do the picking of the name in the list.Your name came up for September".The man in the brown coat explained.
____ "Are you a spirit,ghost or what? Omozon must have made a mistake,I don't even know him" He inquired curiously.
___ "Omozon Messenger.Aren't you Olawale Ademola",He answered with a dead smile.
"NO!,I am Ademola Olawale",he quickly answer.
___ "Both are the same",the man replied.

___ Soon,Ola sighted some green object from a distance and when they were closer,he realized they were trees.They were approaching a thick forest.Or is it a forest? Big no,it wasn't but a jungle.
Like the one he use to see on the television.It was a wide jungle,different tree is sighted here and there.short and tall tree stood side by side.He no longer see the cloud anymore but tree and bushes.
___ "When will I return home?" He asked eager for an answer.
___ "This is your home.....forever".The man in brown coat answered without looking back.

___ So,this is the end for me,he thought silently and a drop of tears fell from his eyes."What is this place?",he questioned himself silently.

2 Likes

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by Shitradax: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
smileyinteresting
sivanstar:
♣CHAPTER 2♣
__PAGE 4__
He was hearing some disturbing sound and he opened his eyes.Gosh! This isn't a dream,he thought as he was brought back to reality.
He realized he could now move his head and he raised up his head.The man in brown coat faced back and looked at him smiling,"How was your nap?".
Ola didn't reply but was looking out through the window to see where they were and he was shocked when he saw nothing but cloud.
"CLOUD!!! Where are we?Please where are you taking me to?"He asked thinking they were in the sky.
"We are taking you to Omozon land,you will be okay if you coperate with us.As you can see,we are in the sky,no one can hear you screaming for help".
"Omo....what? Please,what do you want from me? I need to take my younger brother from his school,my parent would be worried about me,I have to give our turkey their evening food".He replied in a crying tone.
"Once in a month,Omozon produce a list of people that must be brought to the land and we do the picking of the name in the list.Your name came up for September".The man in the brown coat explained.
"Are you a spirit,ghost or what? Omozon must have made a mistake,I don't even know him" He inquired curiously.
"Omozon Messenger.Aren't you Olawale Ademola",He answered with a dead smile.
"NO!,I am Ademola Olawale",he quickly answer.
"Both are the same",the man replied.
Soon,Ola sighted some green object from a distance and when they were closer,he realized they were trees.They were approaching a thick forest.Or is it a forest? Big no,it wasn't but a jungle.
Like the one he use to see on the television.It was a wide jungle,different tree is sighted here and there.short and tall tree stood side by side.He no longer see the cloud anymore but tree and bushes.
"When will I return home?" He asked eager for an answer.
"This is your home.....forever".The man in brown coat answered without looking back.
So,this is the end for me,he thought silently and a drop of tears fell from his eyes."What is this place?",he questioned himself silently.
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by Missmossy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Interesting piece, please work more on your spacing though so it’s easier to read.

1 Like

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thanks,
I am really glad you enjoy it
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2021
_______ ♣CHAPTER 2♣
________ PAGE 5

___ They reached near a gate and Ola could saw two man dressing in black long coat standing beside the gate.When they reached the two man spot,they stopped the car and one of the man came to the driver's window.
___ Ola could now see the man's face clearly,it was very black,indeed a black man.His eyes was mysteriously glowing and he held a metal rod.

___ "Olawale Ademola coming in",the man in brown coat said to the mysterious man and he stepped back like what he said was an 'entering word'.
__ They drove inside the unknow land but what put Ola to confusion was the absence of a single house.He did not saw any house or small hut on the land but all he could see was working-man.They all held an axe and they were digging a hole,big one to his thinking as there were many men digging.

___"Let go and register your name",the man in brown coat said as the driver parked beside a huge tree.
___"Register my name...for what?",Ola replied puzzled.
___"You will soon understand",he answered and held his hand.
___"But where,I don't see any.......",he didn't competed his word when they somehow reappeared to a room.He was shocked and surprised at the same time.

__In the room,he saw a man standing beside a high table,the man's eyes was also glowing and he was wearing a black coat.
___ The brown coat man walk up to the man and Ola followed him.

___"Name?",he asked in a voice that sound scary to him.
___"Olawale...Ademola",he answered shakingly.
___"Sex?",he asked again after he had note down his name.
___"None,I am still young",he replied.
___"Gender you fool!"
___"Oh! Male".he quickly corrected himself.
___"Your new name is now OMZN1025"
___"What! How can I remember that?"
___"Take",he replied and gave him a small piece of paper.
___It inscripted "OMZN1052".

___They man in brown coat held his hand again and they disappear from the room to another strange room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
__________PAGE 6

___"Welcome OMZN1052",A draft flying man said from a distant when they arrived the room.

___Ola was surprised on how the man was on the air and he saw two small wings attached to his back which allowed him to be flying on air.

___"I will be going now",the brown coat man said and dissappear instantly.
___"You didn't even tell me where I will be staying",Ola muttered after the man had disappear.
___ "I will be doing that",the flying draft replied him with a smile.
___"What is my purpose here?",he asked feeling weak.
___"To join the other in working for this land",he answered.
___Ola stared at him in amazement for some moment and then yawn.

___"OMZN1045!",The flying draft called out.
___ "Yes,sir!",a voice replied from the inner room.

___A young boy came outside and stood at the front of the flying draft.
__He was older than Ola to his calculation and he wonder how many innocent people had been brought to this strange land.

___"Take him to his bed and let him settle and rest,aller".He ordered.
___"Suis-moi,youngu man",he said facing Ola and he sensed the boy as a typical french boy".
___He followed him not sure of what he meant by Suis moi.
The boy led him to a large room which he later understood as the bedroom because many double-bed stood beside each other in a three row.Each bed had some luggage beside it.Luggage like sack containing something,farm instrument and a wooden box.
___The boy pointed at a lower-bed and told him that was his own bed.
__On the bed,there was a sack lying on it and Ola picked it up and checked inside the sack.It was containing two piece of shirt and trowser.

___"That you cloth,you must lan how to always let you cloth rimain clin and wash it immediately it git dirty",he said in a friendly tone.
___"What!Two cloths",he replied dismayed.
___"Be happy you git cloth,what if you don't",he said moving closer to him."Git a rest now,you have a lot of work to do tomorrow".
___"Are you happy being here?",Ola asked eager for an answer.
___"No...no...no",he answered him nodding his head negatively.
___"Why don't you then try to escape from here?"
___"Mon ami,this is your home...forever",he answered stressing the last word.
___"Never!This won't be my home forever.I got my own real home".he replied shocked with his word.
___"Stop decieving youself and accept you destiny",he said and then placed his hand on his shoulder,"Du repos".
___"Meaning?",he asked confused.
___"Rest.You have many thing to do tomorrow.Welcome to Omozon".He ended smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
¤¤¤THE ADVENTURE OF SIVAN¤¤¤

Read the newest funny story of a naughty Sivan who is ready to explore and try new things.

LET LAUGH TOGETHER
https://www.nairaland.com/6732584/adventure-sivan#105423278
by sivanstar

1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
__________PAGE 7

___The next Morning,he joined the other people at a large hall where they all took their seat on a chair that was set in a neat and rhyme row.He was puzzled on why they were in the hall and what are they waiting for as all of them were silent.The big hall which was now filled with many strange and unknown people was silent as a grave-yard.

___He had sat beside the french-boy and thought of asking their mission there but later mute his thought when he saw how silent was everybody.Nobody talk,stand,giggle or laugh but remain silent.

___Then all of a sudden,a smoke bursted out from nowhere on the big platform at the front of the hall and a laugh followed afterward.

___A tall man with a four hands appear on the stage laughing and then clapping his hand childishly with his four hand.It amazed Ola a lot on how the man got an extra hand under his normal hand.

___The four-hands man clap his upper hand once and a microphone appeared on his upper left hand.He then cleared his throat and his voice came out of nowhere at every angle of the hall.This really amazed Ola a lot as he saw no speaker or any technology instrument that can bring out his voice so loud like that.

___"Good morning my good Omozonians,today is a new day for us.........Oh,I mean for you.....".
He then giggled childisly and clap his hand again."Wizron!!!",he called out and the flying draft appeared on the stage magically like how the four-hands man did.
___" Monsieur" -meaning 'sir '.
___"Where is my Morning cookies?"
___"The baker is still on his way,Sir"
___"What!",he exclaimed and started crying like a baby but with no tears.The hall was then filled with his baby-crying sound.
___"I am sorry,Sir",the flying draft pleaded.

___"Will somebody take this baby to his mama",Ola said smiling and was shocked that his voice came out loud to every corner of the hall like how the four-hands man's voice was coming out loud and then every eyes in the hall were set on him.

___"Who said that?!",the four-hands man shouted and all hands pointed at him.
___"Oh my! It the new boy",the flying draft muttered silently.

___"Come out here,I will take you to your mama",he said clapping his hand again.

___Ola stood up and walked up to the stage.When he mounted the stage,the four-hands man giggled and then called out one of his guard."Set ready the lion's plate,his breakfast is coming in",he ordered and then faced Ola smiling."Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye",he giggled hysterical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dear readers,
your opinion and suggestion are absolute appreciate
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by Chickenstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Interesting please next episode
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
***LAUGH WITH SIVAN***
I bet my phone that you will smile,click this link to confirm https://www.nairaland.com/6737098/laugh-sivan#105518795 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who is interested to read the next page of HOLIDAY AT A STRANGE LAND??
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2021
__________PAGE 8

___After the four-hands man left the hall laughing,two hefty guard wearing black cloth walked up to Ola and took hold of him.They then dragged him out of the hall.He was put to thought as he was thinking where the guards were taking him to.

___The other people that sat in the hall were now leaving the hall one by one following Ola and the two guards behind.When they were out of the hall,they entered into another big building.Too big to Ola amazement.

___After they had all enter the big building,Ola then realized that the big building was an arena because a concrete platform was placed at the middle of the arena.The audience's seat was placed high and it surrounded the arena like that of a football- stadium.

___The people were climbing up to the audience-seat with a ladder placed at every angle of the building.He thought they were going to watch a fight until the two guards took him to the concrete platform and tied him to a wooden pole that stood firmly at the middle of the platform.

___"Hey! What are you doing?",He questioned them in fear but they didn't respond.After they had tied his hand to the pole tightly,whereby the pole was at the middle of his arm.
___"It a game,escape the lion and you won",one of the guard said smiling.
___They then leave the platform and left him alone leaving the arena by climbing the ladder to the audience seat.

___Light was shed to his puzzlement when a long metal gate at the middle of the arena was opening by itself.Smoke gushed out from the entrance of the gate and a roar followed afterward.

___Ola then understood the arena,it was indeed a death arena.

___An unseen big creature like the size of an elephant was moving out of the gate but Ola wasn't sure what kind of animal is it as it was covered with smoke.

___He almost wet his pant when he realized that it was a huge lion.Bigger than the normal size lion he used to see on television.It was the same size of an elephant.

___The hungry fierce looking lion was now moving towards Ola and he started shouting,"Help! Please release me,don't let the lion eat me!".

___His shouting for help didn't catched the people on seat but only increased their anxiety as they keep shouting! "eat!...eat!...eat!",Chorusely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
•••Next page loading up............
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
__________PAGE 9

___The huge lion started running towards him and his heart beat was pounding.It came like a nightmare to him but it was real,so real that he could feel his heart beat.

___He knew very well that he was the one the lion was coming for and fear his flesh being eaten by the lion.

___He wanted to close his eyes but he could not.The mouth of the lion was the scary part as its teeth resemble shark's teeth.

___Unexpectedly,the lion jumped at him when it was near where he was standing and he quickly moved to the other side of the pole unplanned.

___With this,the running lion missed it target and jumped to the other side of the platform with its head hitting the pole resulting it to break.

___"Don't let him escape!",Someone shouted among the audiences.And the other yell loudly after him."Eat him!....eat him!....eat him!",was the word that could be heard from the audiences.

___Ola ignored ignored the newly developed mood of the audiences and focused on his escaping.It saw this as a golden opportunity for him to escape from the tied pole as he slide the rope tied to his hand down to the broken spot of the pole.He was now free and he faced the fierce looking lion that was was now moving towards him.

___He then took the wooden pole and pointed it towards the angry lion hoping it will step back but it didn't as it started running towards him again.

___"This should be fun",The four-hands man who was also seated at the audience seat said giggling.His voice came out so loud like he haw using microphone to carry out his voices.

___The lion jumped at Ola again and he quickly used the wooden pole to strike into the lion opened mouth.The wooden pole got into its throat and it let out a loud cry.Ola then release the pole and moved back.

___Blood was now gushing out from the lion's mouth and it was crying in pain.Then mystically,the lion bursted into ashes that flew away immediately.

___Ola sighed heavily when he saw this and give out a smile feeling like a hero.He knew that he had killed the lion.

___"Oh Goddie goddie,he really kill the lion",the four-hands man said in a total amazement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2021
CHAPTER 3 .........LOADING UP
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2021
_______ ♣CHAPTER 3♣
________ PAGE 10

___ The audiences started leaving the arena one by one."The show is a boring one,no flesh tearing",Someone said with dissappointment."Hope next show serve us well",another person added.

___Ola was beaming with smile after the guard told him he was free.He looked around for the french-boy and was delighted when he saw him.

___"That really amazing 052",the french-boy uttered smiling,"You were really amazing".
___"Thanks",he replied smilng.

___"We need to go to Duty store right away",the french-boy said after they were outside the arena.
___"Duty store? For what?",he asked confused.
___"Yes,Is the place where we will collect any available job.....job that we will do to earn money",he answered.
___"Job,what do we need money for?"
___"Oh! You just got here.Let me explain.Here,they don't feed you nor give you free stuff.You will collect any available job and do it,you will be paid after you complete the job,que tout".

___Ola stared at him in disbelieved and wonder how he will ever survive in the strange land,"Why did they then brought me here in the first place when they know they won't be feeding me?"

___"That a question with no answer",the french-boy reply."It not usually a difficult job,we get job like to fetch daimond in the lake located in a wild jungle,get lion,tiger or crocodile teeth and harvest some plant in a wild jungle and many other job".

___A drop of tears almost fell from Ola's eyes when he heard this and followed the french-boy wondering how on hell will he survive for long.

___A thought occured to him a minute later to use his mobile phone in his school-uniform which was in their bedroom to try to call his parent.He would have call them since he arrived the land but was scared to bring the phone out as he fear someone might see him with the phone and he will be in great danger.

___He smiled with his new idea as he thought that he will soon be free from the strange land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Page 11 ...............Coming soon
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
*HOLIDAY AT A STRANGE LAND**

___Get ready to follow this interesting story of a school boy who was taking away from reality to this strange land named OMOZON.
A land of no escape and internet service.
Alongside his stay and his struggle to escape from the land,he battled with love,adventure,partnership and betrayal.

........STAY TUNE AND KEEP FOLLOWING
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
_________PAGE 11

___On their way to the 'Duty store',Ola remembered that the day he was brought to the land,he saw no single building but only men digging a hole on a large land and since the brown coat man had held his hand and got them appeared magically in the room where his name was registered,they had never return to the gate but was in another world when they left their bedroom that morning.

___A land filled with many building and people with strange appearance.

___When they reach the 'Duty store' building,Ola told the french-boy he want to take something important in their room and he agreed telling him to hurry that he will wait for him at the door of the 'Duty store'.

___Ola then break into a run not to keep him waiting and made way to their hostel.

___On getting there,he saw two young girl chatting happily at the entrance of hostel and passed beside them not greeting them.

___When he entered the big hostel,he realized no one was inside the room and made way to his bed to get his mobile phone.

___When he reached his bed,he sat on it and dipped his hand inside his school trouser which was inside a small wardrobe which stood beside his bed.

___He smiled when he brought it out and switched on the android phone. He wait eagerly for the phone to show the home page and during his waiting,a young girl who sat on a bed near where he was caught his attention.

___The girl was crying softly and he decided to ask her what wrong.

___He stood up after putting the phone in his pocket and walked towards the girl.

___"Hi,why crying? Is anything wrong",he asked waiting for an answer.
The girl looked up and stared at him for some seconds and continued crying.

___Ola attention was really focused on the girl when he realized how pretty she was.She was fair in complexion and her hair was tangle plaits lying across her shoulders.

___She would have been prettier than her present look if not of her sad mood that betrayed her beauty.He stared at her and was thinking about what to say to her to make her open her mind.
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dear readers,
your opinion and suggestion about the story is absolute appreciate
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
*HOLIDAY AT A STRANGE LAND**

___Get ready to follow this interesting story of a school boy who was taking away from reality to this strange land named OMOZON.
A land of no escape and internet service.
Alongside his stay and his struggle to escape from the land,he battled with love,adventure,partnership and betrayal.

........STAY TUNE AND KEEP FOLLOWING
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
____________PAGE 12

___What wrong with her? Why is she crying?,Ola thought silently standing beside the girl and stared at her confusely.

___"Do you miss your family?",Ola finally said and to his amazement,the question turned out to work perfectly.The girl stopped crying and lifted up her head.She stared at him for a while and then faced the floor.

___Without asking,he sat on the bed beside the girl and felt like placing his hand on her shoulder but cut off the thought as he just knew her.

___"You know,it okay to cry if you miss your family.I too was brought here without my approval",he paused and faced her hoping she will say something.

___"I really do miss them",she finally uttered out and Ola felt good that he finally made her talk."I feel like seeing them".She said with a sad voice.

___"We all have that feelings.Brought here to this strange land is a nightmare and the nightmarest is staying here forever".He replied and the girl gave out a smile.

___"How long have you been here?",Ola continued.
___"Three months",She answered facing him.Her tears was drying up and her sad mood was disappearing.

___"My name is Olawale but call me Ola".He introduced with a smile.
___"My name is Lara...Omolara",she replied.

___"I and a friend was about to find any available job in 'Duty Store',will you follow us?",He asked eager for an answer.
___"I guess yes because I haven't eat since yesterday",she answered and stood up from the bed.

___Ola then stood up and remembered his android phone in his pocket.He then dipped his hand inside his pocket and switch it off.
I will make the call later,he thought staring at the girl.She was a bit younger than him to his calculation.She was tall and slender,with large eyes and long eyeslashes.

___She was busy searching for a scarf in her sack.Ola admired her beauty.To him,she was prettier than Titi because she had a delicate,mysterious beauty that attracued his eyes.

__Oh Ola! You have Titi,so why those thought?,he questioned himself thoughtfuly.I need to see her,I am missing her already.He then switch on his phone again.

___"You have a mobile phone!",the girl exclaimed when she found her scarf and faced him.
___"This is my only hope to get back home",he quickly replied.

___"No one must see it in your hand or that the end for you",she said moving closer to him.
___"No one will see it".He then input the entry pattern to unlock the phone.

___"There is no service here,what wrong?",he asked rhetorically.
___"Don't you know this is a strange land with nothing call internet or satellite connection.Or have you seen a technology instrument since you arrive here?",she explained.

___"You are joking,right?",he replied fearing the worst.He looked at his phone again and saw that the service-bar show no single bar out of five.He was surprised as he had never exprience zero service-bar since he had been using mobile phone.

___He then made an attempt to dail his father's number whether it will be reachable."This is really my only hope to get back home",he said silently when dailing the number.
Re: **Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. by sivanstar(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
***LAUGH WITH SIVAN***
I bet my phone that you will smile,click this link to confirm https://www.nairaland.com/6737098/laugh-sivan#105518795 grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: My Distraction / My Unbelievable Time With Nurse Betty (A Short Romantic Story) / Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.