Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man (1434 Views)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Nksleek: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
Following the resignation of Governor Godwin Obaseki from the All Progressives Congress, the deputy governor of Edo State, Comrade Philip Shaibu has also resigned from the party.

Captured in a video sent to Focus Naija, the deputy governor flanked by aides and supporters removed the flag of the All Progressives Congress from his office to usher in a symbolic defection from the party.

“I am a PDP man now, power to the people, they chanted.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/06/16/video-of-edo-deputy-governor-removing-apc-flag-from-office-says-i-am-a-pdp-man-now/

1 Like

Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Kriss216: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dear God,
I know I'm a sinful sinner but please always surround me with loyal and trusted friends like Philip Shaibu, in Jesus name I pray.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Peacemaker5128: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
I pity him
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make una see this face, thugs for thugs Adams no reach am. Na Agenebode man I be and I they tell you men way run things

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by ThatFairGuy: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok.
Meanwhile, to those insulting Ambode, calling him names. His said stupidity is about to favour him now. Lagos East senatorial by-election is a GOAL
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by TransflectTP(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Unfolding
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by alexpumpin: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let's go there.......the election in Edo-state is a litmus test for both PDP and APC for 2023 political projections. I hope Obaseki wins.
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by pyyxxaro: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
I know Presently BUHARI is in SHOCK cry

I know Kabaka and his fellow thugs are getting set for the Royal Rumble cool

I would advise the wise youths to stay indoors and observe through the window

It’s gonna be bloody in Oredo embarassed
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Shezkid01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why all of dem get comrade for their name in edo
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by muykem: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
He is symbolically removing himself from government house.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by athaboi(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gbagam
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Tolani0167(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Everyone here is the same. Osho and Obaseki. They are looking for food
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by propsvilla3: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ok.
Meanwhile, to those insulting Ambode, calling him names. His said stupidity is about to favour him now. Lagos East senatorial by-election is a GOAL
Sometimes you just have to calm down because what is in the front might be bigger than what you are seeing .Wish him Goodluck. Good to know that he really tried for his people as a Governor. Epe is now a small London, Ibeju-Lekki will soon become the Dubai of Africa that is why we are encouraging people to invest there before Land start climbing up.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Karlifate: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Dear God,
I know I'm a sinful sinner but please always surround me with loyal and trusted friends like Philip Shaibu, in Jesus name I pray.
If you want a LOYAL friend, make yourself a LOYAL friend too.
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Dreal1247: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oshomole is about to receive the worst disgrace and humiliation of his life. Obaseki is ready for the fight. He is fighting with sufficient support from APC, while PDP is in a hurry to support him. There is no permanent enemy or friend but permanent interest. The Governors' forum will be backing him up knowing fully well that his failure will encourage Oshomole to silence other Governors. So watch out.
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ok.

in the Southsouth, we think it is better to die a man than live as a coward.

you guys think otherwise in the southwest that is why a VP was running errands for Abba kyari in asorock
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by blackboy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Ok.
No Ambode fought but after loosing the ticket he was cornered. The Lagos State Assembly is under the control of Tinubu not Ambode. Had he tried to continue the fight he would not have the power of incumbency and lost all benefits of an ex governor as he would have been impeached by Tinibus boys.
Obaseki was wise by taking full control of the Edo State Assembly.
Edo is not Lagos. Different languages and different ethnic groups just like Adamawa
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by asanwafo: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where is the PDP flag? Election is not on nairaland but in Edo state.
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by vikithor(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Get a driving skill,call us to learn how to drive manual or automatic transmission vehicles. Also to learn will be Basic Vehicles Maintenance.
See our contacts below for whatsapp or call
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by WATCHOVER(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
I know Presently BUHARI is in SHOCK cry

I know Kabaka and his fellow thugs are getting set for the Royal Rumble cool

I would advise the wise youths to stay indoors and observe through the window

It’s gonna be bloody in Oredo embarassed

My broda Kabaka is a gonner he will be caged completely.
meanwhile his Master Adam Aliyu Oshiomhole is already in disarray , completely scattered from the political scene.

if them like let them go to Supreme Court Oshiomhole is gone forever.
My advice for him is to start sewing his Prison or Correctional Kaki.
Re: Video Of Edo Deputy Governor Removing Apc Flag From Office, Says “i Am A Pdp Man by pyyxxaro: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
WATCHOVER:

My broda Kabaka is a gonner he will be caged completely.
meanwhile his Master Adam Aliyu Oshiomhole is already in disarray , completely scattered from the political scene.

if them like let them go to Supreme Court Oshiomhole is gone forever.
My advice for him is to start sewing his Prison or Correctional Kaki.

It’s gonna be a tough one

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Wanted Me To Award N5billion For Equipment We Already Had - Joy Nunieh / Northern Coalition Blasts Premium Times For Hachet Job On Sen. Orji Kalu / Blame Gani Adams And OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.