Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? (831 Views)

Please, Who Has Used Any Of These In Collecting Blood From Their Visitor? Pics I / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by 7wonder(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Our mothers will always be our mothers. Despite the tools and objects used to discipline us when we go astray, most of us if not all, still love and cherish our mothers. Mothers are good in handling different objects. Please share your experiences and tell us which of these tools your mom could handle so well. Mine is all oo..most especially number 4. She has never missed grin grin

1 Share

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by rosy1992(f): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin
My mom used that eba wood on me o
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by goldbim(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Spatula all the way!!if you dare drag it with her double punishment!!she’d leave it and say you have injured her. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
I wish I cud experience one of these, tongue tongue kiss kissbut no..
Was raised by a man smiley smiley smiley.. my dad.. lost my mum at a tender age
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Unnerve: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol, looking at those photos with the descriptions and labels attached gave me joy. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by 7wonder(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Eyaa..so sorry hon. I know you'll use one of those right? grin
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
7wonder:

Eyaa..so sorry hon. I know you'll use one of those right? grin
lol... I can't and won't..cuz my parent never used it on me smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Yustash001(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
mine is wire and palm...
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Even grandma did dt for us.
Especially in the middle of the night.. Wake up with broom or slippers
Then we go chop our beating wey we carry over for afternoon
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Eyah.. U missed then.. But those things doesn't make sense again joor

1 Like

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by uboma(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Lol. The good old days....

Life used to be more fun back in the days.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
My was kettle, cup, spoon
Broom
Stick
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by alphaRego01(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin ;Dthe tools get ratings sef
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by NoLotty7(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
goldbim:
Spatula all the way!!if you dare drag it with her double punishment!!she’d leave it and say you have injured her. grin
I laugh really hard reading this.

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Lordfranklin(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
My mum didn't use that kind of slippers on us. The slippers heavy die! She used it as a missile. That very moment you think you've successfully escaped is when the slippers lands on your head unexpectedly and you would have covered a great distance then.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Opemopem15: 1:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by chii8(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dunlop slippers but she'll still indirectly apologize to you later.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by Heloct(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Broom and slippers.

She would beat you and say you want to kill her. grin
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Used Any Of These On You? by merieam16(f): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
My dad uses koboko while mum na beta wire. still gat d mark

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 2 BedRoom Flat @ Ajah, LBS @₦850k / Men: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Is Thanking You During Love Making / Don't Call Me 'mummy', Call Me Aunty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.