Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) (466 Views)

Cynthia Morgan To Jude Okoye: I Never Begged You For A Deal (Pix) / Checkout The Savage Reply Davido Gave To Jude Okoye And Rudeboy When They Asked / Cynthia Morgan Reacts To Jude Okoye's Interview, Clarifies Contract, Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) by Laseye008(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8BOZhOnXvA

A man who sent death threats to Jude Okoye over his recent row with Cynthia Morgan, has been arrested.

The music executive shared a video of the man confessing to the crime while in police custody. The man said he sent the threatening messages after Cynthia Morgan accused Jude Okoye of her career misfortune.

In the messages, he sent to Jude Okoye back in May, the man called Jude a 'career killer' and threatened to eliminate him whenever he sees him in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) by donbachi(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
If na me I go just Pam for corner..as him just open him mouth to say "na devil work".I go tear dat mouth with matured blow...las las na Wetin him go talk.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) by Laseye008(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
So the guy can be scared
Re: A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) by baysherpsyche: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
This one carry musicians matter for head.

1 Share

Re: A Man Who Sent Death Threats To Jude Okoye Has Been Arrested (video) by Ginaz(f): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good! He should be made to face the law . Whose career has he helped too that he wants to kill Jude?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Instagram Influencer Adeherself, Four Others For Internet Fraud / Who Is Justin Bieber? Check Out Justin Beber's Net Worth, Profile 2020 / Five Reasons Hushpuppi Must Remain In Detention – U.S. Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.