Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Top Emotional Videos Of Man Giving Money To Mothers Selling On The Street - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top Emotional Videos Of Man Giving Money To Mothers Selling On The Street (250 Views)

Father's Don't Get Appreciated Enough For Their Sacrifices Compared To Mothers. / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Emotional Videos Of Man Giving Money To Mothers Selling On The Street by prowitin(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUaq9Pz34uI

This made me cry
Not too many people believe in helping street hawkers in Nigeria partly because of the hardship in the country but when we see these kind of act of good will by well meaning nigerians trying to assist the low income earners like in this case the mothers who wake up every morning to go out and sell a thing or two to feed their children, one is left in awe as we all wish this could become a trend like every other challenge video on social media these days.
Here are some of the videos of average every day Nigerian men helping out the women on the streets hawking with some money.
Re: Top Emotional Videos Of Man Giving Money To Mothers Selling On The Street by osizi06(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
D

(1) (Reply)

✅ Clean Title Sienna XLE Full Option / How To Turn Your Household Goods To Business Venture For Your Family / For Your Interiors, Beddings, Home Decors And Fitments At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.