Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet (38421 Views)

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight / PDP Yet To Explain The Irresponsible Expenditure Of 1999 To 2014 —buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Ofunaofu: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But does the constitution makes provision for elected office holders to continue staying in office without any political party at any point in time ?
After election, governance begins
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Olunmercy56(f): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I am getting tired....

Any other news ??

grin grin till the election is over
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by bolaayenimo: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2020
All na strategy
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by ogbonti: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Uchexxy:
I dey tell u bros. Na u get d jerk

the powers that be done tell am say he is the one to fly the flag and he is getting calls from powerful anti-oshomole elements in the APC, I hope they are not trying to deceive him though

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I am getting tired....

Any other news ??
See your coconut head, you're getting tired because na political news, if na Boko Haram bombing places naw you go know how to speak grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by martineverest(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2020
romenna:
Hope ambode is learning
don't blame or ridicule Ambode,he was alone and couldn't fight Tinubu..even his deputy left him,unlike obaseki

aambode tried his best ,but his supporters disappointed him

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Seerade029: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Obaseki, Since you resigned from APC, will you re-apply again

grin when it's not Jamb grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by uniqueboi1(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2020
martineverest:
don't blame or ridicule Ambode,he was alone and couldn't fight Tinubu..even his deputy left him,unlike obaseki

aambode tried his best ,but his supporters disappointed him

The way una afonjas abandon ambode ehnnn. I fear who no fear Yoruba people o.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Felincous(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Heffalump:
To prove how stupid and unwanted Oshiomhole is to his people, there is massive jubilation ongoing right now in his ward after the news of suspension hit the air waves undecided

Yet, some cursed 'afonjas' are fighting hard for this dirty man, simply because they felt Oshiomhole will help their notorious "jagaban" to secure 2023 presidential ticket under the APC. Very skewed people!

Nonsense undecided
Seems PDP apologists re like Arsenal fans, they keep loosing and their voice still d loudest on Nairaland. You people are more cursed oo. Failure is your First name tueh☹️☹️

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Alfather: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Benin is not lagos indeed
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I am getting tired....

Any other news ??
Lol! I understand how you feel. Bloggers and misinformation. They just don't have timestamp like seasoned print media information.
Th I statement was issued immediately Obaseki announced his resignation, long before Adams was suspended as Chairman. But between then and when it gets to FP, it would look like current news; that's what most folks here don't understand.
I'm in Benin, I have a friend with NUJ Benin branch, they are following the issues. Just rely on updates from Vanguard News online or Channels, they're almost always on time.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by themes009(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Well mr osho dey inside his own wahALA, HIS NO MORE THE PARTY CHAIRMAN, APPARENTLY OBASEKI DEY WAIT IF SOMETHING CAN STILL COME UP, HIS NOT GIVING UP ON APC YET
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by brexit: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2020
This man is too busy doing nothing, is your second term bid a do or die affair, ordinarily if you have done well the people not the sycophants will encourage you to come back consider other politicians that completed their second tenure where are they now, the way you are pursuing this really shows you don't have any agenda for Edo people, please learn from a hero like Ambode, Fayemi etc, the latter came back and he is completing the tenure that eluded him then, have you equally prayed know God's Will for you, Obaseki be guided accordingly or you will make a very big mistake politically and otherwise

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Bighead9: 7:37am On Jun 17, 2020
aminulive:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/oshiomoles-suspension-we-are-not-moving-to-pdp-yet-obaseki/

This Ugly and incompetent Obaseki thinks we are fools. He is doing nothing as regards Covid19, he only care about himself. The lives of the people of Edo has never been his priority. That's why he did nothing for the 4 years he spent as a Governor.
Ugly and incompetent Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by israelmao(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Wise decision,Obaseki was smart with that decision because he's bound to face strict opposition in PDP,it's better to look for a smaller party where he could win forthcoming election and easily switch over to the party of his choice much later.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by One4me: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Salvador1:
Obaseki should better don play a childish game in this matter. Else he will loss people's sympathy.

Leave him naah! He is trying to play smart, which he is not....at least his School Cert result proved that beyond doubt. grin
This is the CLOWN announcing ON VIDEO, ON CHANNELS TV, the RENOUNCIATION OF HIS MEMBERSHIP OF THE APC!

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/16/breaking-edo-governor-godwin-obaseki-resigns-from-apc/amp/?__twitter_impression=true.
In this Digital world, to lie is becoming verty difficult. grin grin

He knows he is not likely to win a Governorship contest with PDP.
He knows that Pastor Iyamu, on an APC ticket, will likely win
He confirmed his resignation from the APC earlier, so he is no longer a member fo APC.
Now that a Court has suspended Oshomole, he reckons it is an opportunity for him to cancel the decision of the APC screening Committee!

But in taking that gamble, he will lose the possibility of a PDP aspirant ticket, by Friday (even if he was riggled-in at any later date, the court will invalidate any Governorship win he makes, going forward).
Obaseki may also end-up losing his 'come-back bid" in APC, if an Appeal Court reverses Oshiomole's suspension or even if the party lifts the suspension.
People seems to think that Oshiomole was REMOVED, they cant differentiate between a "Removal" which is final, as a "Suspension", which is temporary and reversible!
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Ibadansun1:
The guy dey try to play beautiful bride for PDP that needs wooing

He can't win under PDP... Well if they allow it to be free and fair, yes he can win.

But Buhari, Oshiomole APC they won't let that happen. APC has power at both Federal and state levels.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by blowjohn(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2020
enirock:

My dear which part of the ward is this jubilation happening

COVID19 ward

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by golddare: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2020
aminulive:
@POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/oshiomoles-suspension-we-are-not-moving-to-pdp-yet-obaseki/

The new event should change the dynamics for him.
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Gee64: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
The fight is not for a second term in office alone but against a common enemy who is after the State money!
brexit:
This man is too busy doing nothing, is your second term bid a do or die affair, ordinarily if you have done well the people not the sycophants will encourage you to come back consider other politicians that completed their second tenure where are they now, the way you are pursuing this really shows you don't have any agenda for Edo people, please learn from a hero like Ambode, Fayemi etc, the latter came back and he is completing the tenure that eluded him then, have you equally prayed know God's Will for you, Obaseki be guided accordingly or you will make a very big mistake politically and otherwise

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by adeskee(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But does the constitution makes provision for elected office holders to continue staying in office without any political party at any point in time ?

This is a big question right here
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Tomtomy98: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
kestor:

Lol! I understand how you feel. Bloggers and misinformation. They just don't have timestamp like seasoned print media information.
Th I statement was issued immediately Obaseki announced his resignation, long before Adams was suspended as Chairman. But between then and when it gets to FP, it would look like current news; that's what most folks here don't understand.
I'm in Benin, I have a friend with NUJ Benin branch, they are following the issues. Just rely on updates from Vanguard News online or Channels, they're almost always on time.
Thanks
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2020
We are strongly with Gov. Obaseki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by BREYZ: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2020
This is what Ambode should have done in Lagos, resign and fight even if he loses atleast he fought, he wasn't suppose to chicken out. Obaseki is a good fighter and even if he loses posterity will always remember him as a man who fought against his godfather. I said even if he loses because I know he won't lose.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Kweensavvy:

He can't win under PDP... Well if they allow it to be free and fair, yes he can win.

But Buhari, Oshiomole APC they won't let that happen. APC has power at both Federal and state levels.

The way some of you speak authoritatively on issues ehn!
With my previous moniker, I once talk about the 'Pride of a Bini Man' , I wasn't joking, it runs in our veins. Come to Edo State to learn how Binis feel about been taken for a ride, especially by someone like Oshiomole.
Meanwhile, Obaseki doesn't even need to win, we just want to let the whole know that the Oshiomole doesn't have what it takes to be a godfather in Edo politics.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by edoboy74(m): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2020
All these APC & PDP fights are all written scripts & play to deceive the masses. APC is a faction from PDP, PDP has been ruling Nigeria from 1999 till date.

Nigeria politics is like a rolling stone which keeps revolving in the same circle since 1999.
PDP is a business organisation that was failing and APC was brought into play to deceive the masses via false propagandas/false rifts & fight already drafted and written to make the masses believe what they want to believe, APC was created by PDP to continue her looting business, passing of power to previously failed PDP business men.

Oshiomole & Obaseki, Tinubu & Amobode never fought, it was a tactics/strategy set aside to pave way for the next looter or who so ever they want to give the mantle/power.

Now just take a look how this power is gradually switching lane to PDP again, take a look how they are brainwashing the masses and many of us are seriously waiting to vote out APC for PDP. It has happened in two(2) states already in Nigeria already and Edo state is next.

The masses remain the problem & downfall of this great country, and until we stand up from our slumbers, wake up from this nightmare & endless chess game, break free from this old Stone Age men that I’m so sure they don’t even know the short cut keys for COPY & PASTE in a computer system, we will never make a great nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by edoboy74(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2020
All these APC & PDP fights are all written scripts & play to deceive the masses. APC is a faction from PDP, PDP has been ruling Nigeria from 1999 till date.

Nigeria politics is like a rolling stone which keeps revolving in the same circle since 1999.
PDP is a business organisation that was failing and APC was brought into play to deceive the masses via false propagandas/false rifts & fight already drafted and written to make the masses believe what they want to believe, APC was created by PDP to continue her looting business, passing of power to previously failed PDP business men.

Oshiomole & Obaseki, Tinubu & Amobode never fought, it was a tactics/strategy set aside to pave way for the next looter or who so ever they want to give the mantle/power.

Now just take a look how this power is gradually switching lane to PDP again, take a look how they are brainwashing the masses and many of us are seriously waiting to vote out APC for PDP. It has happened in two(2) states already in Nigeria already and Edo state is next.

The masses remain the problem & downfall of this great country, and until we stand up from our slumbers, wake up from this nightmare & endless chess game, break free from this old Stone Age men that I’m so sure they don’t even know the short cut keys for COPY & PASTE in a computer system, we will never make a great nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by blessedchild234(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
We still watching
Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
kestor:

The way some of you speak authoritatively on issues ehn!
With my previous moniker, I once talk about the 'Pride of a Bini Man' , I wasn't joking, it runs in our veins. Come to Edo State to learn how Binis feel about been taken for a ride, especially by someone like Oshiomole.
Meanwhile, Obaseki doesn't even need to win, we just want to let the whole know that the Oshiomole doesn't have what it takes to be a godfather in Edo politics.

I am not an Oshiomole fan AT ALL. But I like to be objective... Abeg is Oshomole not from Edo state again?

Well I understand that the people support Obaseki.. Especially since the Oba (asokpaye... ase) is in support of him.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Nice question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.