Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (88236 Views)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Emmacolinho(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
chiddyok:

Legit. If I was doing crap obviously I won’t be arguing with you. And for you to be this idle, you own illegal hustle never pick. Shift one side, yes there, at the kiddies table.

I am bigger than all your mothers children deal with that son!
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by naturefellow(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Obanaijacom:
so you can't have sense
no mind am. Very soon we'll bee here commenting on a post about EFCC parading him for fraud hustle too cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by millionboi(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Goddys:
why do people lack comprehension skill. I have been going through this thread and realized nobody read where it was stated Adewale was posing as a lady, and the pronoun 'he' was used to qualify him.

Adewale is a guy

Why can't people read with common comprehensive skill these days?
so who is the lady with them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:

I am bigger than all your mothers children deal with that son!
Your ego and poverty you mean
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Olawalelead(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.
So they're now rich right? If you are thoroughly checked, your thinking faculty is zero. So having ₦9mili makes one rich already.

Most of this cheap scammers of our time will at age 40-50-60 be extremely broke...
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by RealEzee(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Till I see leaders in top government convicted then I will take efcc serious.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by nkemdi89(f): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2020
chibu4u2:
Shes quite influtential on SM, followed by many top Nigerian entertainers.........this is gonna be a dent to her image.
Was is not the girl that did a video with her parents that
Toni gifted her 100k?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by dauntless15(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

It's the "them go take" mentality.

Extreme love wealth amongst other vices in this world. I stay away from people whose philosophy of life can been summed in to the maxim— "get rich or die trying"
Lmao what are you really saying? Na by force to comment?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by SATANworshipsME: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
tundeloveday:
lol......we need a bill to be passed on this betting company. Anyway I thank God that we are both still alive sha.
yes o. these people are annoying scammers but the govt is not talking about it because they get huge taxes from them
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by aycapri(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai. Nigerians

Efcc shud be release that lady to me..

I promise to marry her and she will be reformed..

@Efcc pls reply me If you are seeing this..

Pls release that lady for me... Abeg
Oga,shey you be female nii or male? Lesbian or straight?? This your profile get as e be oo
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by thecuteone(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Enoch07:

@icpc @Efcc plz do d needful to this individual

Shut up there angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by DAVE5(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
missimelda01:
This is me wondering why people who make money illegally make the loudest noise on social media undecided

Same here aunty, same here

Nah them dey Sabi tag hard work people as broke/poor/lazy
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Manuel69: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Biodun1929:

Is she the short girl smiling in the first picture?

Yes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Biodun1929(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Manuel69:

Yes

Okay.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Okogiemikejr post=90753767][/quote]
You made it seem as if losers and low lives are the only ones that smoke. I don't know why you are even vexing self.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
dauntless15:
Lmao what are you really saying? Na by force to comment?
That question should be posed to you, as you are the one who has really made nonsense in this thread.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Kinematics: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Afonganistanis and Biafrans. Una well done.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by 22ndJune(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Okogiemikejr:

Where have you seen or watched, weather in a press conference, interview or speech that someone accredited his or her success to smoking. Please be wise

Where have you seen whether in press conference, interview or speech that smokers don't succeed?
Wise man
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by 22ndJune(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Zico5:

So smoking Indian helm is now normal in our society. Truly the world is coming to an end.

So the world will end because of Indian Hemp?
just imagine your reasoning
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by chibu4u2(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
nkemdi89:

Was is not the girl that did a video with her parents that
Toni gifted her 100k?

Yes. Exactly her

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Proffdada: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckalldmods:
Na dem...

These ewedu people and fraud are like 5 and 6.

They have spoiled Nigeria's image patapata
like invictus and many others
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
SATANworshipsME:
my mama is a useless smelling toto olosho
i go make sure say she drink my dog cum cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.