Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (88230 Views)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
she kuku dey smile ni sha
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Unconquerable: 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.
Keep quiet, rogue.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by zekepio(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Coincidentally I just finished watching documentaries on internet scam perpetuated by West Africans.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Slymonster(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
ellizy:
Questions for EFFC
Who are they giving the money retrieved to?
ARE THEY GIVING BACK THE MONEY TO THE SCAM VICTIMS?
I have my conclusion, they are using the money to pay their workers and enjoying their life’s...
Thieves catching the thieves...

The most painful part is no body is doing audit secretly on all their workers. Those guys are cashing out big.You then wonder how much their salary is. God help us

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Olawalelead(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
This people are just tarnishing the image of our country. It will not be well with all fraudsters.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by kingthreat(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Free them joor na hustle dem dey hustle! When they were very poor you didn't investigate to know the cause of their poverty but as soon as they started smiling, boom iyalaiya yin wa turn up.

Na you dem go scam next.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Slymonster(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
cucumbae:
what about the Lagos speaker,Obasa?Efcc kept quiet against him.

Sadly, nigerians don't care to ask questions. All bloggers do is eat on all this penny fraudster. They will always keep quiet on their pay master. No one goes against people who pay them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ohem007(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adewale, a self-acclaimed model, who goes by the username @adeherself on Instagram, confessed to being a picker” in cyber crimes. "He usually poses as a lady to hoodwink her foreign “preys"

something is not adding up here...
why pose as a lady when she is a lady already

why are they referring to "HER" as "HIM"

Aunty dami daddy unh unh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by PattyMike(m): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
And the funny thing is that 55% of people condemning them here are doing so and at the same time chatting with their clients (payer), either white or black. Hypocrisy is real.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ameh99: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Bekiafu..or else....

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Goddys(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
why do people lack comprehension skill. I have been going through this thread and realized nobody read where it was stated Adewale was posing as a lady, and the pronoun 'he' was used to qualify him.

Adewale is a guy

Why can't people read with common comprehensive skill these days?
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by John5326: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Please get all those MF they are making things very difficult for people who deal on legit business

And it's not funny. If there's a platform we can report all of them it will be nice. Cause we know them and they live amongst us.
Yet we allow them roam about free and call them boss. How stupid can you be

I don't see a big difference between armed robber and a scammer. The only difference is one is armed the other isn't

They both lack human empathy and are wicked creatures to see another person's hard earned money gone. And should be treated as same

Innocent youths can no longer move the street freely again because their fellow youths who want to get rich quick are been chased by SARs and for such everyone is a suspect

It's no longer funny cause each day that passes by this boys keep increasing in number using bitcoin and the rest to cover up their scam making this things look illegal.

If you want SARS to stop harassing youths then it's in your hands. Stop hailing this scammers calling them wire wire and the rest of nonsense names you call them

If you see a scammer and keep shut you yourself is a scammer and SARS should treat you as such.

Na we dey use our own hand spoil our country na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by abduljabbar4(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Baawahala:
Southern Nigerians and their "clean" disgrace
Shame on you guys

Yet it's the north that is tarnishing their image

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by uncastableodd(f): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
missimelda01:
This is me wondering why people who make money illegally make the loudest noise on social media undecided

Babe you are too hot .where do you reside ?

Let us connect na

I want to marry u
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by IamDavid(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm sad she got herself involved in this yahoo thing... I used to admire her... Ade... why naa... I still have her videos on my phone sef
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by ohem007(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Goddys:
why do people lack comprehension skill. I have been going through this thread and realized nobody read where it was stated Adewale was posing as a lady, and the pronoun 'he' was used to qualify him.

Adewale is a guy

Why can't people read with common comprehensive skill these days?

adewale is a girl...
ajibola is the guy
I've got her videos on my phone
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Okogiemikejr(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
No crime without ipob.
This is what you get when you allow criminals to stay in your region. Who knows how many innocent Yoruba guys Evan has destroyed their lives.The worst mistake ever made by yorubas is "allowing Igbos to come to yoruba land" they will influence innocent yoruba kids to their criminals characters.
#ipobarecriminals#
Tribalism, please stop being foolish
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Richadv(m): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Enoch07:
them no go hear word. looking forward to d day I'll see one of cousin paraded like this since him no wan gree hear word. by d way, who dey smile with dat one?
No wish for another man downfall, e get y
Everybody na thief this country,why is efcc not going for politicians?
You know why?because ~knowledge~ power is power

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by John5326: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Richadv:

No wish for another man downfall, e get y
Everybody na thief this country,why is efcc not going for politicians?
You know why?because -knowledge- power is power

You are part of the problem we have in this country

So you encourage cyber crime

May they locate your family

So you will know how painful it is
Since everyone is a thief nonsense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by missimelda01(f): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
uncastableodd:

Babe you are too hot .where do you reside ?

Let us connect na

I want to marry u
Face your wife grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Richadv(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
John5326:

You are part of the problem we have in this country

So you encourage cyber crime

May they locate your family

So you will know how painful it is
Since everyone is a thief nonsense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by OriOko88(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
SATANworshipsME:
nairabet and othr gambling sites should be arrested. they just scammed me of 400k. is it because you tax them. maybe you should start taxing yahoo boys because there is no difference between them and betnaija and nairabet etc
How did they scam you. Did u stake a game worth 400k or what
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by John5326: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Richadv:

We all are the problem of this country sir
If you fall for scam its means you're greedy
So when they call you to fix your BVN your also greedy
When they hack into your card you used for an online transaction your also greedy
When they request to exchange your cash for BTC your also greedy
Should I go on

There is no justification for this useless people

If your supporting them meaning you should be one and I pray we see you on nairaland soon
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Obakoolex(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai. Nigerians

Efcc shud be release that lady to me..

I promise to marry her and she will be reformed..

@Efcc pls reply me If you are seeing this..

Pls release that lady for me... Abeg

Inside life!

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Naijaarchive(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow such a beauty.... But why is the report tagging her as a male... Na wa o
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by MetaPhysical: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2020
If ibo no dey included the crime list never complete. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by OriOko88(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2020
meforyou1:
Yoruba and fraud, not forgetting skull mining and terrorism - 5 and 6
Werey. You've forgotten two of your ipob brothers we're also mentioned in d report. You seems to be very unfortunate with this level of hypocrisy.
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by uncastableodd(f): 12:11am On Jun 17, 2020
missimelda01:

Face your wife grin

A never get one
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by chigoizie7(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2020
For those of you envying and looking up to those social media acclaimed successful people, now you know what’s up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by thatigboman: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Wow such a beauty.... But why is the report tagging her as a male... Na wa o
the fraudster is the man, posing as woman on social media. Many of them exist here
Re: EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud by Zico5(m): 12:16am On Jun 17, 2020
22ndJune:

Why? Because they're smoking?
So smoking Indian helm is now normal in our society. Truly the world is coming to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.