Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) (97074 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
seguno2:

Yes, speaking to you loudly. Will you listen and do his bidding
yes I will

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by ajani68: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?
beware!
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Osek(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Thank God say I nor dey gree may babe dey stay my haux overnight choi, my people say prevention is better than cure
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Heineken(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2020
McAustin92:
I once met a girl over the internet some times, we had a date and later invited her over, we spent some quality time together.. But by the middle of the night, I had a dream that I was trying waking her, she wasn't responding... I woke up sweating hard... I had to wake her and engage her in a shitty conversation through the night, she even wan sleep back, I no gree, I put on the generator just to engage her till 6 a.m in the morning

Seriously it was scary
lol
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by buJu234: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
In the days when alot of people are suffering from poor health care, I believe its wise to just do quickie or 1-2hrs sex and she go back to her house or lounge her alone in the hotel. U finished doing and u go back to ur own house..

Any gist should be the public places..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2020
OriOko88:
Having sex with a woman not your wife is risky these days. That was how I was digging a random girl last week in s cheap motel, she started complaining that my dick was touching her womb, she had to show me d area d dick was touching, I con be like, naso my dick long I continued digging and was enjoying d wet punna, then suddenly she started gasping for breath and coughing at d same time, had never been scared like that all my life. I ran to d bathroom and pour a bowl of water on her. She later started vomited. It was hell. God really saved me, cos she almost died. Up till now. I am still terrified on what if she had died! Damnn
nawao...
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by icestorm(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:
At least she died being with her lover

Something I've always been scared of.
What if I invited her and she died over, how I go explain myself?

Nobody will definitely believe the guy

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.
Bro, it's not only you who have the fear o. I have done it before and I promised myself never to try such again.
I met a girl on 2go that year, she came from Enugu to my place in Ibadan. She spent 6 months with me. Everyday, whenever she was sleeping, I would check if she was still breathing and I would say "thank God". None of her family nor friends knew that she was with me in Ibadan. The day she left, omo I dance Kukere o. That bitch hardly chat with me on Facebook now. Na so I got just waste my life because of one ogbanje

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

see nne I knew you were a stench confused feminist hence my reply and I know it is paining you so well now.
I thank God I achieved my aim and shunted your aim in the process.
so kachi foo.
Lolzzz, you thank God? Niggahh u talk about aim like I know you or give a fvck. Paining me as in? You think everyone takes shii seriously here like u?

Better go hustle hard and get a house instead of looking for a girl's house to go to like a homeless cretin.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by boniga(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?

Wait oo, what if she be one mami water wey suppose bless you, na so you go chase her away. cheesy
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nanavati(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2020
may we not be victim
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by BABANGBALI: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2020
fatymore:

You ehnnn...you no get job...it is so funny you can remember monikers like this
Na because I no get job that is why I no fit buy bedsheets from you nau
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.
My guy, that question 'what if she dies in my house' has kept me in check. I was so so scared of inviting female friends over those days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Titto93(m): 11:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Wetin she still dey find in sch by this around

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2020
chiemmanuel:
He should stop running
You don't run from cases like this
Exactly! Running will attract suspicion. In fact, the guy is guilty

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by gabrielsizou(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2020
starbuck:
These kids never learn cry cry, make una dey stay for una papa house na

Rest In Peace dear

are u saying you've never invited a girl over, or gone to visit ?

Or you've never gone to see a man you care about?

Some things are just natural and almost unavoidable at some age.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by ezechi24(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Skmoda360:

Dude, use the lady for rituals, I saw it on twitter......and her friend is in a severe sick state at the moment.

are you sure of this?....cuz it doesn't look like a ritual scene.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Imagine on the last day, God decides to use the devil to flog everyone and you will be flogged the number of people you dated and the number of rounds of sex you had with them. People like seun and lalasticlala go chop cane well well be that o. Mynd44 and vickyrotex own no go plenty too much, but people like seunmohmoh, funkebabe, Bola146, folake4u, funjosh, Mannabbqgrils, fatymore, Eulalia and co no go survive am

Please dont ever drag me into such silly dirty talks again. Ok? I'm not cut out for such on here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by fatymore(f): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2020
BABANGBALI:
Na because I no get job that is why I no fit buy bedsheets from you nau

Lol....e no matter now
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
joyandfaith:

If at all he is not the killer, he would spend heavily.

He shouldn't have ran way in the first place, police go chop three times the usual from him pocket grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by kayzeesoft(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
chiemmanuel:
He should stop running
You don't run from cases like this
Haaaaa! For nigeria ?
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by miketayo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
U shouldn't allow her sleep over
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Bsingle(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
baldeagle:

'...we loose 3 students within 2days' from an edu uni student. Na wa o.
you lack understanding. fuoye na edu uni ?
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by stormborn28(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
starbuck:
These kids never learn cry cry, make una dey stay for una papa house na

Rest In Peace dear
them wan Fvck now
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:

my brother I dey fear too. I no dey risk inviting a girl overnight
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nationsdaddy:
I thought schools are on lock down.
some stubborn lovers won't go home...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by fortune1968: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I Don abort the mission jare.
You be coward . You no get liver at all . Does it mean it will happen to you too ?
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by illicit(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dextre:

What tha Bleep is a stomach constipation grin
stomach upset grin
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Eulalia:

Please dont ever drag me into such silly dirty talks again. Ok? I'm not cut out for such on here.

Thanks.
Imagine on the last day, God decides to use the devil to flog everyone and you will be flogged the number of people you dated and the number of rounds of sex you had with them. People like seun and lalasticlala go chop cane well well be that o. Mynd44 and vickyrotex own no go plenty too much, but people like seunmohmoh, funkebabe, Bola146, folake4u, funjosh, Mannabbqgrils, fatymore, Eulalia and co no go survive am
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by fefenoble88: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
God have mercy,it a prayer I always prayer for myself and niggas out there with good mind God nor go shame us ooo. Mk babe dey past the night ur gf 4 dat mata I nor like am but she go dey think most times say u get another racket somewhere. The next story wey go follow now go b say na yahoo boy...#VisitAndGo I nor fit 4 wahala @ all. May her soul Rest In Peace. How d boyfriend go dey feel now only God knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos / The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.