Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) (97099 Views)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / American University Of Nigeria's New Hostel In Pictures / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
cray91:
baba no fear! control your babe! no cancel the apartment. na one of those things

na one case of visitation hazard be that. na how God talk say she go die be that. feel sorry for her though

Person wey go die from plane crash no fit die for capsizing or road accident

rule of life!
LMAO.. see morale o
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2020
maybe, she did abortion
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Such a negative outlook though
see nne I knew you were a stench confused feminist hence my reply and I know it is paining you so well now.
I thank God I achieved my aim and shunted your aim in the process.
so kachi foo.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by DeusMagnus: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2020
MightySparrow:
Then you don't need to fear.
OK na
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by seguno2: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?

Yes, speaking to you loudly.
Will you listen and do his bidding

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by imam07: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2020
espn:
Men should learn not to accommodate ladies in there apartment because of issues like this.
those girls are hungry. They eat anywhere. She fit don eat poison b4 coming tobd guy room.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by kafeii123: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:
At least she died being with her lover

Something I've always been scared of.
What if I invited her and she died over, how I go explain myself?

Nobody will definitely believe the guy

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Eiteher ways he's going to jail.

Let's hope it's not a case of an abortion gone wrong
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by wixemmy(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
I can never forget back then 2015 when my then girlfriend came to sleep over at my place.

Atleast we both went out to catch fun dat evening b4 she decided she was going to pass the night at my place.

at 1am I was already fast asleep, then boom!!!! She was choking and coughing holding her chest from sleep, I woke up immediately almost, confused and afraid.

I quickly gave her some water to drink and pour little on her head I did all I could to stabilize her, I thank God for not allowing my village people to end my career that night.

How I for take explain myself, the thought of 'what if this girl had died dat night kept ringing in my head for more than a week.

ever since then I dont just allow any girl to sleep at my place except my girlfriend that I and her family have a level of relationship already atleast they know almost everything about me already.

Pls guys be careful ooo especially students, konji no go put s for trouble oooo

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Rotty32: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Choi. Wahala for problem. And I get one chic wey dey come over this weekend. I Don dey fear already. Lord are you speaking to me?
Better listen to the voice of God

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
What a pity! Your parents sent you to school, but instead of facing your studies, you chose to be a LovePeddler.
My condolences to the bereaved parents
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by imam07: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I Don abort the mission jare.
Mission aborted mission aborted over

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by millionboi(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2020
cray91:
baba no fear! control your babe! no cancel the apartment. na one of those things

na one case of visitation hazard be that. na how God talk say she go die be that. feel sorry for her though

Person wey go die from plane crash no fit die for capsizing or road accident

rule of life!
Na to die put u 4trouble
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nezero(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2020
illicit:
it's like she threw up, that posture is for someone sleeping alone and having stomach constipation

You're right bro, I see a greasy substance on the bottom left corner...on the floor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2020
espn:
Men should learn not to accommodate ladies in there apartment because of issues like this.
Oga it's not that easy, konji na basta*d. For comfort you can either do it in your apartment or a hotel.

Make person nor die for our head nai be our prayer.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by andyanders: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
chiemmanuel:
He should stop running
You don't run from cases like this

Why should he run away from the house. For his action, he is already guilty, even if he is not the cause of her death.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by cray91(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2020
haha abi na. life must be choped. no babe to control for heaven na this life everything end. i prefer to live hushpuppy life enjoy to fullest and later die than living in retched poverty and just die like that
DeusMagnus:
LMAO.. see morale o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by emerged01(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
DeusMagnus:
grin
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Samiah33(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2020
chatinent:
Life as a mist.
Appears for just a day then disappears tomorrow
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2020
BLUELemon:
you never see fear
he should face his fears
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by muykem: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2020
I suspect abortion.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by chukwuyenumlove: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
SO SAD..............MAY GOD FORGIVE HER SHORTCOMINGS AND GRANT HER SOUL REST.

MAY MISFORTUNE NEVER BEFALL US IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by mmagu(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Point of correction please Autopsy in Nigeria is not a serious mess, the guy has put himself in more shit by running away. he would have been in custody untill autopsy is concluded, the result will go a long way in deciding the matter in court.
SenorFax:

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Bentila(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

nne my house fine well well but she no go come there, nobody sabi say she be my babe, even she no sabi she be my babe sef, [b]so even if she die for her house, I go still sneak out and it will be termed a natural death. [/b]nne my scope is too mmirimous and I
careful die for this life.

Pray make e no happen, if e happen na den you know say naija police dey work even when Dem no get fuel for motor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
SenorFax:

Mind you, forensic autopsy in Nigeria is a serious mess. Can't blame the guy for running. Either ways he's going to jail.

Guy! Na the same fobia me get too o! lipsrsealed
So I have to lied to one last week Tuesday after arranging for her to come over, i had to tell her that i han emergency call from my boss to travel. O boy I fear o!
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Enculer: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
The zoo people carry people like cattle

Zoo
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by frozen70(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2020
It's just unfortunate

The guy may be innocent but for the simple fact she died in his room makes him the prime suspect
Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Heineken(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2020
oyeb15:
Nigeria is a delicate place. Ordinary slap can kill in Nigeria.
hahahahahah God. You wan make me laugh fall o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) by Discombulator: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
ElRapido:
Mafo. Install CCTV for your rooms.
Your sense and my sense are neighbors,cctv dey my way every 24/7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N3m As Tuition Fees At Children International School, Lagos / The Ten Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria? / FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.