Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (5355 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Warning! Graphic Content Viewers Discretion Is Advised... / Wedding Invitation To Viewers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 1:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Photos from the birthday party of Bobrisky's dad has since surfaced on the internet

- The popular cross-dresser known for his vibrant makeup and hair extensions chose a more masculine look for the occasion
- Many social media users have reacted in amusement to the photos trending online

Nigerian cross-dresser Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju popularly known as Bobrisky has become the talk of many on social media, following his father's recently celebrated birthday.
Bobrisky who graced the occasion, left many fans and followers stunned with his fashion choice. The cross-dresser known for his heavy makeup and extravagant looks to events rocked a simple plain black men's wear and a red and black studded cap.

We Recall a video of him at his father's house for the celebration trended online, leaving many people amused. Well, more photos from the birthday have since surfaced online, showing Bobrisky, his father, relatives, and well-wishers.

The photos which have since gone viral on Instagram caused several reactions from people as many found it hilarious that he didn't dress up in his usual style for his father's big day.

Read comments below:

africatocanada: "He still applied makeup na."

iteegoigbo: "Anybody wee go marry Bob, shebi you de see him real photocopy, incase your pikin black."

honnieb_: "I swear na business strategy dis guy dey use for us."

flawless_stitches_: "This is bobhumble."

its.aloine: "This guy isn't really that peng without makeup and filters. On days he looks like a female and on some he looks like a male. He should just make up his mind. If he wants to be trans he should pick a side and stop confusing himself jare."

mandaz_collection: "Why is he dragging his jalabia? Make we no see say bobi don miss??"

houseofstrabella: "Why is baba facing another side. Is baba not happy to see aunty bro bob."

maamielet: "Shim’s filters were not invited to the parrie."

please my people just answer this one question i want to ask,
If your son changes his gender to female, will you accept his bride price?

1 Share

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Please mods try push this kind of yoruba news to the front page abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 1:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Read more comments here

olumide_babs:"One thing I love about African tradition/parents is that, as a child, even if your head no straight on a norm, it’ll be forced to straighten when you’re gonna be around them."

outlandish.moe: "That shows the respect he has for his parent."
cravingzrestaurant:"That’s a sign of high respect!"

ifee_ae:"Lool African fathers still remain undefeated. Drop all that madness somewhere else before u come home."

iamthomasdrake:"Bobrisky e still resemble man. Nothing changes. Make that guy no dey deceive him sef oo."

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2020
See one of his yoruba pictures here!
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Olabode971(f): 3:32am On Jun 17, 2020
the person weh him Papa supposed to Wire ram wella..
Make him dead brainbox regurgitate back to life..

2 Likes

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by ettaetta(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by dyfaze: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Op, Nigerians are too busy to discuss the matter of this senseless SheBoy. Anytime you discuss himshe, you're just making the idiot to trends again. Abeg let's forget about himshe and discuss better matter.. Nonsense. I have even forgotten that the idiot still exists. Embarrassment to Muslim and Yoruba as a whole..
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by summerflame(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

Low self esteemed tribal bigot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Maxmilliano111: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

Mhen!!!!!!

Hatred gon kill you real soon....

Thats a promise!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by NEVOH: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Anytime bobrisky goes to see his family, his vagina always turn to dick
Does that make him...TONTO DIKEH?��
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Its really bad bobrisky is kind of confused in this life,
are you really a man or a woman?
Please and please you need to be on one side so we can know where you belong to!

1 Like

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by crismark(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:
Tribalism kills. Say no to it.
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2020
crismark:

Tribalism kills. Say no to it.

oga its like you just woke up from sleep without reading what i just wrote here,

i said its a joke and i dont hate the yorubas,

its something even the yorubas around me uses to joke on someone or maybe something that does not seem right to them,

and we all laugh it out in peace
try and get that!
cheers!

1 Like

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by crismark(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

oga its like you just woke up from sleep without reading what i just wrote here,

i said its a joke and i dont hate the yorubas,

its something even the yorubas around me uses to joke on someone or maybe something that does not seem right to them,

and we all laugh it out in peace
try and get that!
cheers!

Where is the joke in this statement
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by my2chains(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2020
crismark:

Where is the joke in this statement

i dont really have time for all this,
am a changed man now!
Cheers!

But why keep advertising it again in bold,
maybe it seems you even like it and decided to refresh it to be more rebranded

i really like your style
Lol
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Tmb78(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

hatred wont kill me here baba,
i have many yoruba friends,

so someone can not joke with yorubas again abi?
In my area here things done abnormally we always do refer it to be done by a yoruba man,

its a joke everyone uses to laugh out sometimes,

even some yorubas are even happy hearing,

which kind yoruba thing be this one na?

Or maybe like,

i know say na yoruba man go do this kind thing abeg?

We all laugh it out and that does not mean hatred on yorubas but on a joking level bro!

Even some will go as far as saying,
which kind yoruba life this guy dey live self,
Lol

Try and get that bro!
Try switching the yorubas in ur post with igbos and let it be written by a yoruba
I am sure you won't see it as a joke.
I still wonder why igbos say tribalistic stuff and don't see it as such but blast yorubas for doing the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by Gentle0wavez: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Leave Bob risky, old age go soon humble am
Re: Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Meanwhile, on IG?!
��

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! / Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.