Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

God Is A God Of Process - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A God Of Process (217 Views)

The Law Of Process [ What You Need For Your Growth ] Apostle Joshua Selman. / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / How To Marry A God-fearing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A God Of Process by jonatoye(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God is a God of Process

WORD FOR TODAY
One thing you must be mindful of as you proceed in destiny is that God is a God of process and not a magician. The best way to be who God wants you to be in any facet of life is to submit yourself to the laid down process required by God for your life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"On the seventh day, having finished his task, God rested from all his work.(Genesis 2:2 NLT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the beginning when God created the earth, it took Him seven days to bring it to perfection. It is not the case that He cannot command and bring everything to reality in just a day but He did not, just to let us know that everything in life requires process.

When the Lord made it clear that He had rejected King Saul and prompted Samuel to anoint David; one would think that He would ascend the throne immediately but it took several years for that to come to pass. God can make King Saul to die but He didn't. When the time became ripe and David had successfully undergone the process required for him to ascend the throne under God he became King.

When the promises of God comes to you, it sets you on a mountain called revelation. It will require time and walking in the premises of God's promises to get to the mountain of the fulfillment of His promises. The word "automatic" is not applicable to any issue that has to do with purpose and mandate. You don't need to struggle or engage in frantic race to become anything in life but submit yourself to the process required.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to submit to every process designed for my life for growth and fulfillment in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The fact is that every growth requires process and time establishes the fact that God is not magician but a God of Process!!!

Have a Gracious Wednesday!!!
Re: God Is A God Of Process by my2chains(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
This is one of the best piece i have ever read here in nairaland,

indeed the lord is a God of proccess and not a magician that acts fast onlike the devil,
Re: God Is A God Of Process by Missyajoke(f): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Nice op keep up the good work

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / World Health Organization Affirming Tb Joshua's Role In Healing Covid-19 ? / The Gain In Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.