Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. (53404 Views)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Jdbrasco2: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
UDOM is far far far better than WIKE
Why don't we commend Wike and urge him to do more instead of this comparison. Let's drop this bring him down syndrome abeg.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by EBEk101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
jamesversion:

Why will Riverians be up to 1 thousand in Akwa Ibom?? People usually migrate primarily for economic reasons. So what is in Akwa Ibom to excite a Riverian.

So you mean to tell me that d Yoruba's that are in Rivers there is no economic reasons for them to be in their states? Riverians don't travel, and i am not comparing rivers with Akwa ibom but trust me if this state continue with this same speed of growth they will b ahead of rivers state
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Kingchuksero: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
It's obvious you are a praise singer,a bootlicker,an ass licker. You come here to post Port Harcourt pleasure park in pictures. You and your wike are fools, you can't decieve us any longer. Your type in particular is one of the major problems we have. Don't go and look for something meaningful to do, continue to follow politician up and about.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by cooooooks(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
I went there with my babe. Amazing place and not too expensive tbh.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by jamesversion: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

So you mean to tell me that d Yoruba's that are in Rivers there is no economic reasons for them to be in their states? Riverians don't travel, and i am not comparing rivers with Akwa ibom but trust me if this state continue with this same speed of growth they will b ahead of rivers state

The Yoruba's in Rivers came for sight seeing? Is that what you are saying??

Seems you don't understand that Rivers is the second richest state in Nigeria after Lagos.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by SoliBayNG: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:

If you don't pay how will the management pay their maintenance team and run the place effectively...everything doesn't have to be free....if you desire a free park fo to Isaac boro park.

Some people are naturally dull. No matter how much you explain to them, they will never improve. I think nature made it that way, cos everyone cannot be smart and everyone cannot be rich. Stop wasting your intelligence on some people, mate

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by intruder15(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
TonyOputa:

Why do you have difficulty with understanding?

Common sense that comes so easy, how can it be so hard for you?

The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park will stand as ONE OF HIS LEGACY PROJECT, how does that transcend to being wike “Legacy for 8 Years?”

How does 2015-2020 count for 8 years?

Why do you choose to be unfortunate?

Your last question for the person got me rolling on the floor. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by raphy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
see governor way carry belle .when is given birth self ? they hv began fighting on thread before I arrive i trust the Una.

all money on tht pleasure park is going to wiki account straight.

make i just waka. go aresnal match o i kuku ma support them or shity let shit on them self nobody is in stadium
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by abbiboy: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
GeeJack:

The worst part is you actually have to pay to use the park lmao

How do u maintain a facility if u don't pay,u nigerians love good things but u re not ready to pay,ur lots are abound everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by abbiboy: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
nonslike:

N300 for parking
N200 or so for gate pass
Once instead
beer etc are standard price , cinema. kids games . You can buy at the gate or you buy inside .

Is that one money,thats subsidy for u.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Chicastle: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Stop writing nonsense here!

So pleasure pack is a legacy for a Gov. After 8 years?

When Gov. Udom is busy building factories, from string, Airline to rice mill creating job opportunities in Akwa ibom.

Your here talking about pleasure park.
Just respect yourself!!!

What do you mean by after eight years again?
Has he ruled for eight years? Or under either?
I no dey understand oo.

If you come that park you no go green go back to that banana and ground nut island

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Spiff20(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

They are not up to one thousand in Akwa Ibom because they don't travel
how many lagosians are in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by 0neal(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
The second Pix captured the beautiful PH Library, just behind pleasure Park...
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by naijanaso: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice piece
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Spiff20(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

the yorubas you're talking occupy 7 states in Nigeria. It's natural for them to be everywhere, how can you compare their population to a single state. you expect rivers people to be everywhere, na so them plenty reach?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
wike owns pleasure park its his private business
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Dalby(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
TonyOputa:

Why do you have difficulty with understanding?

Common sense that comes so easy, how can it be so hard for you?

The Port Harcourt Pleasure Park will stand as ONE OF HIS LEGACY PROJECT, how does that transcend to being wike “Legacy for 8 Years?”

How does 2015-2020 count for 8 years?

Why do you choose to be unfortunate?

Where are the others?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by EBEk101(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Spiff20:
how many lagosians are in Akwa Ibom?

How many Riverians can u find in Lagos? They don't travel even to other states nd between Ai am not comparing rivers with Akwa ibom,
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Spiff20(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm not a fan of Wike but when I see something good I appreciate it. I enjoyed the amusement park at Eleme junction as a kid. This resurgence in tourism is not bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Spiff20(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

How many Riverians can u find in Lagos? They don't travel even to other states nd between Ai am not comparing rivers with Akwa ibom,
Dude people travel for greener pastures, Rivers is the second largest economy, apart from seeking better education and tourism what are they travelling for, even at that there are many rivers people in Lagos. The bulk of my family was born and breed in Lagos, some rivers people school in Unilag, some work in Lagos, don't say what you don't know. All these hasty generalizations that Rivers people don't travel needs to end. until you conduct a statistics and come up with the results stop saying what you don't know. I'm posting from Kano and we have an association of Rivers indigenes here.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by EBEk101(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Spiff20:
the yorubas you're talking occupy 7 states in Nigeria. It's natural for them to be everywhere, how can you compare their population to a single state. you expect rivers people to be everywhere, na so them plenty reach?

Ai get ur point but how state do Akwa ibomites occupy? But u see them in almost every state in Nigeria or r u going to tell me there are no unemployed persons in rivers?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Kinematics: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP this is old story. Park is not something we should be celebrating. Rivers has gone beyond things like this. Its upcoming states that should be celebrating stuffs like this.

Look for better things to celebrate. We are above this in Rivers State.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Kinematics: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Stop writing nonsense here!

So pleasure pack is a legacy for a Gov. After 8 years?

When Gov. Udom is busy building factories, from string, Airline to rice mill [s]creating job opportunities in Akwa ibom.
[/s]
Your here talking about pleasure park.
Just respect yourself!!!

Please never you compare Akwa Ibom to Rivers when it comes to job opportunities. Never! Even Bayelsa has more job opportunities than Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Kinematics: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

They are not up to one thousand in Akwa Ibom because they don't travel

Travel to do what?
I believe you dont know the reasons for human migration.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by engrchykae(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
visijo:
She invites you for lunch You Carry a condom in your pocket�
For What??
peradventure

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Tapout:

Yes, not only did wike start alot of projects on his own, he also completed a lot abandoned by the previous administration. The man has really tried for rivers state.he might sometimes go over the top, but he has really done well for the state. I say what I see. There's a reason he was nicknamed Mr projects.

How can u say I'm celebrating mediocrity when u praised him in your initial post, then edited it just to quote me for likes..smh you should bury your head deep in shame. If you can't stand by your words on a mere online forum, how much more in real life. Make sure u convert the likes you got on that post to money and go pay for lectures on integrity.
I did not edit that post, its still there...
am not a fan of wike and i don't criticise senselessly, i only attacked your post because you were trying to cover up for wike's deficiencies.

Check again i did not delet that post, i made 2 posts on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Lawdis(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

We are comparing present govts and you're comparing states.
are you being serious? did wike build any of those things you're using for comparison?
those projects were initiated by other govts, let wike initiate and complete his own!
Stop celebrating mediocrity.

But he has done great for completing the projects and did not fall into policy summersaulting the entire nation have been suffering since the creation of the country
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by EBEk101(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kinematics:

Travel to do what?
I believe you dont know the reasons for human migration.

Am glad u used the word ai believe which is ur own opinion nd u r entitled to it. U knw nothing about me
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kinematics:
OP this is old story. Park is not something we should be celebrating. Rivers has gone beyond things like this. Its upcoming states that should be celebrating stuffs like this.

Look for better things to celebrate. We are above this in Rivers State.
Its a commendable project but wike should do more, when compared to amaechi wike is really underperforming.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Kinematics: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

Ai get ur point but how state do Akwa ibomites occupy? But u see them in almost every state in Nigeria or r u going to tell me there are no unemployed persons in rivers?

No one says there are no unemployed persons in Rivers. However you cannot compare the level of job opportunities in AKS to Rivers. Akwa Ibom is a civil service state. Unless you are happy with the mushroom factories the governor is setting up.

For me I see no reason why the OP brought an old park up. It's nothing new in Rivers, the people that celebrate stuffs like this are mostly Akwa ibom. To them things like this are big achievement.

Theres no way you'll be thinking of job opportunities in Nigeria and you will mention AKS of all places, na wah ooo...

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by lereinter(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
The only thing I admire wike for is that, he didn't allow buhari rigging machinery robb him of victory.

He should immortalize the lives lost during the election
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. by Spiff20(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
EBEk101:

that's because Akwa Ibom was empty, they had to span out across the nation in search of opportunities and even now that they are coming up, relocating back is still a problem. Port Harcourt became a melting pot in the oil boom. Everyone wanted to come to the city and then you expect it's indigenes to leave that melting pot and travel out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful / The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.