Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them (1563 Views)

I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by Mike404r: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2020
You can’t trust anybody these days…you think you have a good cousin, uncle and friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back. I was accidentally saw D’s girl yesterday on my street where she’s fetching water, my heart was broken. She can’t alter any word, she sob like an orphan, her silence tears spoke a thousand words, Her tears means unspoken happiness and smile means silent Pain. Her uncle and wife molest her and kicked her out on the streets… Her mother believes that her brother can put a smile on her child face when she’s sad. She don’t go to school. What a wicked uncle. Her uncle deprived her childhood happiness, no good clothes and food�����

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry? Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much! The worst part of her is that she don’t use the toilet in the house and she sleeps in the kitchen.
Ewoo! Aru meeh Wicked Uncle!

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future. Chai! Ndi Uncle uru-ani

Say no to child abuse’s!
say no to molesting!!
say no to wickedness!!!

SEE MORE PICTURES AND THE UNCLE CLICK⬇⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/17/see-what-a-couple-did-to-an-orphan-that-is-living-with-themphotos/

Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by serverconnect(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Too bad. I don't know when some people start behaving like animals.
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Mike404r:
You can’t trust anybody these days…you think you have a good cousin, uncle and friend till you turn around and realize they have the knife 6 inches deep in your back. I was accidentally saw D’s girl yesterday on my street where she’s fetching water, my heart was broken. She can’t alter any word, she sob like an orphan, her silence tears spoke a thousand words, Her tears means unspoken happiness and smile means silent Pain. Her uncle and wife molest her and kicked her out on the streets… Her mother believes that her brother can put a smile on her child face when she’s sad. She don’t go to school. What a wicked uncle. Her uncle deprived her childhood happiness, no good clothes and food�����

What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry? Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much! The worst part of her is that she don’t use the toilet in the house and she sleeps in the kitchen.
Ewoo! Aru meeh Wicked Uncle!

Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future. Chai! Ndi Uncle uru-ani

Say no to child abuse’s!
say no to molesting!!
say no to wickedness!!!

SEE MORE PICTURES AND THE UNCLE CLICK⬇⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/17/see-what-a-couple-did-to-an-orphan-that-is-living-with-themphotos/

When you are marked for greatness... evil people will never like you.

How wicked some relatives can be !!
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by hisgrace090: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2020
serverconnect:

9ja have their type aboundsntly and only God can save us.

Pls all effort should be made immediately to save this poor child from untimely death or disfigure.
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by marshalcarter: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Na wa ooooh...this is wickedness
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by saheedbadmus(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Ah ahh kilode nau .. aiye ma nika ooo, omo adamo buru jai.. why d hell will u beat up someone like this and not even an adult but a minor .. both the uncle and wife needs to be arrested and the child collected from them .. wtf
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by Ajstyles01(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2020
serverconnect:

too many animals living among human

i just feel pity for the lil girl
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by BlackfireX: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
Maybe she is a witch
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Too bad
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by Suli1999: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Qanon Society is one of the largest US sellers of Political and Patriotic T Shirts and Accessories. We offer the latest trends with a variety of exclusive merchandise!
Re: See What This Wicked Uncle And Her Wife Did To An Orphan That Lives With Them by oluwaseyi0: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
N

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Is Arrested For 'killing His Wife, Dismembering Her Body / Race Gone Wrong: Horse Riders Clashed On A Wall While Racing In Kano (video) / See The Type Of Punishment That Was Given To These Ladies For Stealing Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.