Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma (5200 Views)

My Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me And Took Away My Looks / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by rayomata(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
One miss Chidinma gave a sad side of her story on Owo Massacre as she claimed her uncle, wife and children all killed on the attack.

Chidinma also said her 3 years old cousin could not be found immediately after the attack.

Members of St Francis Catholic Church were taken on unaware by unknown gunmen today killing scores, information reaching us was that the assillants spent 20mins without rescue from security operatives.

Chidinma tweets below

My uncle,his wife and his children were killed�� my 3years old cousin is nowhere to be found��� #ondomassacre #OndoState #ondo

To even think I was with him last week Friday through Sunday�� I even intended of canceling going to see him last week to this week Sunday…if I had gone this week,what would have happened?

http://omatablog.com/?p=4919
[url] [/url]

2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Chaos14: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sorry for your loss their souls will be avenged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Shapeaso: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
War loading... Nothing will stop it. Just waiting for the D day. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by triple996(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is bad undecided
Rip
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by BadNews: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by shigishege: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's so heart-rending and gnashing to see how some of this guys have been laughing nad mocking Yoruba since this attack announced. This shows how hateful, vengeful, dangerous, envious and deadly someone from doted region can be.

Truly we have had a lot of arguments and different or contradictory view on nairaland but I don't think this should go to the extent of being happy and rejoicing on this tragedy that happened in our land today.

But as God will have it, it's obvious now that it's not only Yoruba people involved in the attack.

Well what ever you wish your fellow man, know that such will also bbefall you in the mighty name of God.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by onome2013: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
SW governors should take it as a collective efforts to quench tha arrival of this animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tillaman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tolue42(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't trow stone into the market, you may hit one of your own... This parable belong to Ibos.

Imagine them rejoicing since afternoon because of this unfortunate incident

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by ASAPFERG: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Waterysperm:
Reprisal loading in the East
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tolue42(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:
It's so heart-rending and gnashing to see how some of this guys have been laughing nad mocking Yoruba since this attack announced. This shows how hateful, vengeful, dangerous, envious and deadly someone from doted region can be.

Truly we have had a lot of arguments and different or contradictory view on nairaland but I don't think this should go to the extent of being happy and rejoicing on this tragedy that happened in our land today.

But as God will have it, it's obvious now that it's not only Yoruba people involved in the attack.

Well what ever you wish your fellow man, know that such will also bbefall you in the mighty name of God.

Don't trow stone into the market, you may hit one of your own... This parable belong to Ibos.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by greenermodels: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Oga, those claiming Igbo's while making jest of the attack are not Igbo's but impostors masquerading as Igbo's to cause division between Igbos and Yoruba's. We unmasked them during the endsars protest. Most Catholic churches in Nigeria are dominated by Igbo's so Igbos can't rejoice over what they know would day definitely affect their people.

13 Likes

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

shigishege:

I have NOT read a single person rejoicing.
STOP FANNING TRIBAL PREJUDICE AND HATRED!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tolue42(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I have NOT read a single person rejoicing.
STOP FANNING TRIBAL PREJUDICE AND HATRED!!!

I guess you're not online since the incident happened...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Emmajn1: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
these are the foolanii terrorist rejoicing. Afonjakid, puskas, christistruth and many others.

Igbos can never rejoice in this matter because catholic have much Igbo members. and again igbos does not rejoice on someone calamity. We don't do that. many Fulani here are doing that to make u think its igbos

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Emmajn1: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

I am online and all the people rejoicing are foolanii terrorist. most of you thinks foolanii are not on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by PoliteActivist: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Post where a person was REJOICING about the killings
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:

You're a potential Islamic Muslim terrorist.

Bridle your useless tongue.

Killing Igbo's on your soil is a sacrilege that you won't escape.

We've gotten your message but watch out.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tolue42(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Post where a person was REJOICING about the killings

Please what's the meaning of this screen shot below..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by tolue42(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
FRANKING, PUSKAs AND RIKIZAGI or whatever..What messages are they passing across
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:

You still calling them the dotted region, how different are you from those spreading hatred, But not as if they didn't warn you guys in advance, but some of your kimgsmen said the fulanis are there brothers...MNK has been saying it since 2014 but he was suppressed, Igboho saw the signs and rose up but was also suppressed...

It's not time to start blaming and laughing at eachother because it's happening everywhere, it is time to think of a way forward because things has gotten out of hand already...

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Harrykn: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:

See this one oh...
You just dey wake up ahbi

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Highman56: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:

instead of you to focus ur anger on fulanis Una wan dey argue between Una selves the victims of attacks

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Oksman(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
shigishege:

Your comment speaks volumes about who you are. The tragedy happened in Yoruba land. It's an affront on the people of Ondo state so stop taking solace in the fact that Igbos were also killed. This is bad.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by abokikhalifa: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Coward terrorist attacking innocent people in place of worship. Why can't dey attack millitary barracks or aso rock? These men are cowards.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by PoliteActivist: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
tolue42:

Please what's the meaning of this screen shot below..

Which of these amounts to REJOICING?? A word you've been using thread to thread. Compare to your very bigoted statements below.
I suspect you could be a Northerner trying to sow discord among Southerners

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Biafranodogwu55: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Rip to the deceased
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Mooh247: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2022
I hope they profile the victims based on ethnicity by then the foolish Ipobians mocking the dead would understand how tragic it is for their Catholic church going brothers and sisters in youruba land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2022
They exactly what they are doing!
Re: I Lost My Uncle And His Family In Today’s Church Attack-chidinma by shortIGBOman: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2022
rayomata:
One miss Chidinma gave a sad side of her story on Owo Massacre as she claimed her uncle, wife and children all killed on the attack.

Chidinma also said her 3 years old cousin could not be found immediately after the attack.

Members of St Francis Catholic Church were taken on unaware by unknown gunmen today killing scores, information reaching us was that the assillants spent 20mins without rescue from security operatives.

Chidinma tweets below

My uncle,his wife and his children were killed�� my 3years old cousin is nowhere to be found��� #ondomassacre #OndoState #ondo

To even think I was with him last week Friday through Sunday�� I even intended of canceling going to see him last week to this week Sunday…if I had gone this week,what would have happened?
http://omatablog.com/?p=4919

While IGBO People were busy praising the evil killers, they forgot that the victims are majorly IGBO. Since over 80% of most Catholic Churches members are Igbo.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mad Woman Beat Up A Man Because Of His Biscuit *photo* / I Don’t Know My Husband Was A Kidnapper!- Evans' Wife(photos) / How To Legally Own A Gun In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.