Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? (3402 Views)

Any Reliable Free Webhost, Please? / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Best Web Hosting Company In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by ysiegel: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2011
@Dualcore, everyone reading this thread knows who the dust eater is now, and it's just a shameless act when you can flaunt your mouth about what you know and has nothing to show for it.
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by ysiegel: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2011
@mrperfect, everybody on this forum has one reason or the other taking his or her time to read or contribute to the forun either on their personal interest or for the company they work, but not that someone without any serious contribution will just come and make noise without any significant contribution to the thread but i guess he has been doing it and going away with it.

@Dualcore needs a Corei7 like me to run him off his spinning speed.
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by nathltd: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2011
forget we need an i7 to do away with this DCore. thnks. cheesy
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by instinctg(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2011
interesting grin grin grin
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by kodewrita(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2011
Not interested in joining the ongoing tribal warfare (coldfusion vs PHP) but at the end of the day, the interests of the customer is paramount.

If they are more concerned with maintainability and not being tied to a select few CF programmers, PHP/.NEt would probably be better ideas.

If they want reliability backed by tested components, CF might give them that. Like VB, it has that RAD attribute and your typical journeyman/paycheck-earner programmer can bash out working code relatively easily without too much effort(reusing components).

The end USUALLY justifies the means.

Lets end the insults.
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by codemaestr: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
interesting, oh well, anyone know if there is any website specifically for nigerian developers??
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by codemaestr: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
oh, and by the way, you cannot compare php and coldfusion, theres a reason why more than 70% of dynamic websites are built with php,
Re: Any Reliable Coldfusion Hosting Company In Nigeria? by DualCore1: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
I left this thread cuz its a waste of time trying to reason with people that have refused to take advantage of their full reasoning powers. If you see that as eating dust. . . oh well you don't reason so its not a surprise. Get yourselves some jobs to do to kill the frustration and anguish of joblessness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Blog Killers To Avoid / Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale / I'm Building (another) Blog. Want To Follow Along?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.