Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage (49637 Views)

Browny Igboegwu Gifts His Wife, Becky A New Car On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Browny Igboegwu And Wife Becky Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversa / After 10 YEARS of childlessness Actor Browny Igboegwu cried when his wife gave b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
SEE BELLE LIKE MY GRANDMA CALABASH grin

At last, the IVF don work grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2020
may Gods name be glorified.. i've keyed into this testimony already and it shal be come to pass. amen!

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Charmingrascal(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Is that why he is still inviting witches and wizards?

"Where are the witches and wizard"

May God bless their home and for an Igbo man to stay with his wife for ten years even when she couldn't conceive shows that the love is true.

Family go don frustrate am tire
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by MrsBrenda: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
One of my best nollywood actors. He is so so matured in all his roles. Thank God for a successful delivery after so long. Gods time surely is the best and may d child bring blessings to the family.

Amen.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by ofiko123(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to him..A boy is on the way in Jesus Christ name..
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ijeluv82(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Shaii,Thank God
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by LadyThelma(f): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Where are their mockers. Who will dare to speak when God has not spoken. It can only be God.
I say a very big congratulations to you and your wife. Baby thank you for coming into their world.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by mamato(f): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow! Congratulations to him and his family. Safe delivery to me.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by TEDHorsePower: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations brother
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by chocolatelady(f): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Thank you Jesus
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by cobsol(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90759310:
WOW! shocked

God is Great!!

This can only be God.

We serve a living God.

He does his miracle at the appointed time.

He will never forget you when it is your time for GREATNESS.

From all of us @ [/color] : CONGRATULATIONS Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky.

We use this as a point of contact for those praying to God for the fruit of the wombs,
[color=#990000]In exactly 9 months from now,
People will celebrate your bundle of joy with you.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.

#JustBelieve

First time in my life I will agree with you.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Cephas11(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
Two of them too fat o,,,,see bele,,how them take they do the do na...

same way dey Produced a child from the doing...focus on the positive side of the news....Mugu!
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by ViktorCash: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2020
Run DNA test oh
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by janedonez(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to the family. May God keep them all. As for that lady in the pix who feels flaunting pregnancy on social media is cool, I believe it's not the way to Go.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by explosiveskull(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2020
this one is a scary standard calabash, I fear no be small ooo.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by explosiveskull(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
I remember this guy for that Uwan Asaba film with Ugezu Ugezu dat year wey dem go suck that woman big breast to make money...chai those days wey nollywood film make sense no be now wey Ramsey Nuah no fil pay im crew members

Browny wife fine die o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats o. Hope you go do DNA test when she born sha, you know how that country be now
you don cripple the table leg finish, anyway sha, en no go bad if him do dna test to avoid daddy uncle stories.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by DelphiOracle(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Put a respect on us dear Men. We go through alot of expansion because of child bearing and our bodies may not return to normal after delivery. If we have saggy stomach, it was because we chose to grow the seed you put inside.

Don't body shame us. Don't leave us for younger ladies who haven't gone through the same body changes like ours. Love our stretch marks and adore our contoured bodies when you make love to us.
wow.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by explosiveskull(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Put a respect on us dear Men. We go through alot of expansion because of child bearing and our bodies may not return to normal after delivery. If we have saggy stomach, it was because we chose to grow the seed you put inside.

Don't body shame us. Don't leave us for younger ladies who haven't gone through the same body changes like ours. Love our stretch marks and adore our contoured bodies when you make love to us.
Jesus Christ!
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by cococandy(f): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2020
His wife looks really familiar
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by meerkat(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations brotherman
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by VenumX: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Congrats. You are a real man to wait on God and learn patience.

God has put all your enemies to shame. Let them go and think of how to pay their batallion children school fees after lock down.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Barbienice(f): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
God's deny is not God's denial.thank you faithful God for this testimony.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2020
explosiveskull:

you don cripple the table leg finish, anyway sha, en no go bad if him do dna test to avoid daddy uncle stories.

make he do am fast
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
THANK you PRECIOUS FATHER!

What you Have done For this Brother and Sister, do for all who are waiting on you in JESUS Name... Amen

Congratulations bro

Oga thank Doctors and IVF not your god this ain't his doing in any way.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by asahnwaKC: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
It's ok to wait...its also ok to adopt while you wait and it's also ok to do surrogate if you have the money....which ever way..be happy for a blessing of a child .
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
One of my best nollywood actors. He is so so matured in all his roles. Thank God for a successful delivery after so long. Gods time surely is the best and may d child bring blessings to the family.

Your meant to say IVF time is surely the best tongue.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by asahnwaKC: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2020
It's ok to wait...its also ok to adopt while you wait and it's also ok to do surrogate if you have the money....which ever way..be happy for a blessing of a child .
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by tonididdy(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
God see overfeeding
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by gift2xl: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2020
A poor man always think the rich man made his wealth out of luck.

And the rich man believes the poor is poor because he is lazy

A young lady who got married very early thinks ladies who are finding it hard to get married have bad character

A man who just graduated and gets a job immediately thinks he is smarter than others

While a woman who just got married and start giving birth sees "barren" women as people who lived a wayward life and probably have "occultic" husbands who sacrifices their babies or have killed all their children via abortions.

If only the poor knew the price the *rich paid to get to the top* and if only the rich knows the *battles ,challenges that the poor is going through* , none will ever form a theory about each other.

If the poor can't appreciate the rich man's success let him mind his business if it is easy to be rich he wouldn't have been poor

And if the rich won't help the poor grow at least he should not kill the spirit of a struggling man

If only you know what people endure or fight behind the scene you will always thank God for your life. Until you walk in people's shoe's, you will never know how hard the journey is.

*Help each other grow*

3 Likes

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by BlackyOne(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Congrats to the couple, may God continue to bless them with more.

PS: the pregnancy picture is irritating though, I don't get why ladies do that undecided
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Alwaysachick: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Wawu......I'm happy for them.

I liked this guys composure. Now I see, it wasn't a facade. Na man him truly be. Congrats dude, your children will surround your table.

Send her back to that labour room asap, we need more men like you.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by asatemple(f): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Agalanze, welcome to the world of fathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Davido's Brother Poses With Fathers Car As He Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.