Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage (49657 Views)

Browny Igboegwu Gifts His Wife, Becky A New Car On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Browny Igboegwu And Wife Becky Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversa / After 10 YEARS of childlessness Actor Browny Igboegwu cried when his wife gave b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by yoursidenigga(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90759310:
WOW! shocked

God is Great!!

This can only be God.

We serve a living God.

He does his miracle at the appointed time.

He will never forget you when it is your time for GREATNESS.

From all of us @ [/color] : CONGRATULATIONS Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky.

We use this as a point of contact for those praying to God for the fruit of the wombs,
[color=#990000]In exactly 9 months from now,
People will celebrate your bundle of joy with you.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.

#JustBelieve

, I am your fan big time. Your replies to posts are so wonderful. How can someone join the team? Shebi we no go dey grill dead chicken as people say you do here on Nairaland? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by LordOfTheGame: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to you my brother and sister. God bless your family and also locate my sister and her husband and show them this kind of love in Jesus Christ name, AMEN.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Great news , thank You father
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Burgerlomo: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by abidem4real: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Browny Igboegwu and his wife, Becky, have welcomed a child after 10 years of marriage.

Narrating their experiences, the Nollywood actor wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBgabnRDAwq/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11749810_brownyigboegwu202006170923520_jpegc8f162ec53b93fe3ddc589d02ab893a8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBg2zFvlk3H/

Thank God for them!
But this culture of exposing belle in the name of "baby bump" sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by DimIsaac10(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Just praise and thank God..
stop challenging witches and wizards or the so called village people.
God will continually bless you.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by TraceyNwan(f): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Who can say a thing and it come to pass when the Lord has not commanded it.....he is the God OVERDO, congratulations to the couple
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Boardman4676(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations Bro, may the lines fall for her at pleasant places in the name of Jesus Amen
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by MansoryMX(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
Two of them too fat o,,,,see bele,,how them take they do the do na...

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Bigtitilayo: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2020
[i][/i]dat is d best tin to do by cutting dem off ordawise dem go still dey chuk mouth for dere mata
Angelfrost:
Nigeria is not the country to live in while experiencing such delays in birthing children... Only the strong hearted will resist the urge to fall into depression.

Most of us are so nosy and mean to expectant couples. Where do we get off on such mindless intrusions and unsolicited counsels??! Even the so called religious people are the worst, with their "spiritual connotations"!!!

I know a couple who went through hell at the hands (and mouths) of family, friends, neighbours, even strangers for years... They later had a baby, but they remained reclusive!!! They cut off so many families and friends till date!!!

What a Slow Country of busybodies!!!
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by phemmyfour: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
doggy
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
abidem4real:

Maybe, if she didn't expose it, they may say she wasn't really pregnant, that she bought the child.

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Peppermintflav: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nice one. Congratulations.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by ZooOga: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
super congrats and blessings! smiley
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
. I'm guessing that was all your mind was able to deduce from the post.

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
They will never stop, trust me. They feel they are gaining attention , while throwing indirect shades at fellow women with their baby bump. Anything the whites start,
our African sisters must covet and copy. The husbands don't even help matters. Anyway, only a lady led by the flesh (not spirit) can do that for whatsoever reason.
abidem4real:
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gentle0wavez: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what medical reason can explain being childless for years without being barren or impotent. Well congrats sha, I pray the miracle repeats itself.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow, they really endured.
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by BonPatrick(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shame on him
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Martini101(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
Put a respect on us dear Men. We go through alot of expansion because of child bearing and our bodies may not return to normal after delivery. If we have saggy stomach, it was because we chose to grow the seed you put inside.

Don't body shame us. Don't leave us for younger ladies who haven't gone through the same body changes like ours. Love our stretch marks and adore our contoured bodies when you make love to us.

Division of Labour. Deal with it
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by placeofallure(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
THANK you PRECIOUS FATHER!

What you Have done For this Brother and Sister, do for all who are waiting on you in JESUS Name... Amen

Congratulations bro

And I say a resounding Aaaaaaamen!

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by OtunbaJ: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulation bro, I understand how u fell but thanks to our God, he has put them to shame. He is the Almigty who never fails. God bless the baby for us IJN
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by cassidy1996(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

What you Have done For this Brother and Sister, do for all who are waiting on you in JESUS Name... Amen

Congratulations bro
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by abike12(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to them! Thank God for answering their prayers.

We need to be more sensitive as people in what we say to others. It doesn't matter how long we've been that way or what our culture says, there are some things that one should not say to people going through things. So many wicked hearts in Nigeria and they say they are serving God. It's one of the reasons I struggle with helping people in Nigeria, they call me big sis, send me money, give me this and that but I know they are only respecters of status. A lot of them are vile people that can reduce someone to nothing with their words. For such a religious country it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by ugodedoc: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Congratulations bro

Amen

1 Like

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Brizzydelphine: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kemmyi2019(f): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations Browny, na man u be jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Poses With Fathers Car As He Celebrate Birthday / Pictures: Yoruba Actress, Toyin Aimaku Is Pregnant For Kunle Soyombo / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.