Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? (31354 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Awelo12(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2020
My brother call me 08100700819 i can't post here then i will tell you what to do,after it work for you then you can use mind to show me your appreciation,i am not charging you for now.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by abdulskulboy(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
cuteboy2:

How do you use it? Do you drink it or do you apply externally?
Drink with eko or Lipton if eko is not available.
It cures it internally bro.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by missjekyll: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Sleeky2020 post=90791397][/quote]

That is a lie! There are three places of weakness inside your anus from where you can have a hemorrhoid.

What surgery does is to reinforce those areas sort of like adding concrete to sand when building. After that surgery,you go home same day or the next.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ajaniagbe(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by UgoTony1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
My Brother the only permanent solution is medical surgery (hemorrhoidectomy) is a minor operation, so don't be scared it would be abit painful but you would be okay after like 2 weeks. So think about it and put plans in motion.
Anusol, parafin oil and the likes are but only a temporary measure to make u feel relieved.

Mine was there for 4 years. I tried different medications both herbal and otherwise, all na wash until I had a surgery in one of the Federal Medical Centres. That was in 2015.

Since then. That's bye bye to hemorrhoid.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by seunlayi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
After reading all the pages as i m presently at home due to this pile, i realised that having strain when pooing (forceful) is one of the major causes. Just remembered that about a year ago this same thing happened to me after the same situation. This started on Monday when I was out, the strong huge to poo came around 11am but didn't do it till i got home in the evening when it was almost forcing its way out, it eventually came out forcefully as soon as i sat the sink. And to now, i m still in the pain.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by helpsomeone: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
For solution to bleeding hemorrhoids. Check the contact+2347018251533.
It's complete herb with guarantee
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by kafeii123: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Following this thread bumper to bumper. I've been having the same issue for like 4years now. Once had a blood transfusion cos of excessive blood loss, right now it's me and blood tonic after taking countless drugs to no avail.

Later on, the hospital diagnosed ulcer. I don tire

lalasticlala... Front page please. We need more people to profer solutions.

Get roasted cashew nuts and eat.... A nurse friend told me it stopped hers.

cc: MaestroJosh , DatAbujaBoy, jyem
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Gbaka(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
abdulskulboy:

Drink with eko or Lipton if eko is not available.
It cures it internally bro.

Pls Adul send me ur numb, let's chat.

Thanks.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Sagtop: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Wow.. I had the same problem and I used that particular herbal powder. Works like magic against haemorrhoid or anal fissure or whatever. I almost died last year January as a result of loss of blood caused by this. The moment I started taking this, it stopped within a week and ever since never heard of anal fissure again.
But I still eat carbs and take soft drinks.. So whenever I feel I have constipation, I quickly take the herbal powder. Bought it in large amount. I'm never running out of it.lol..

Please, Where did u buy it, do u have the number of the seller, kindly help with it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2020
sodeeqsulaimon88:
hemorrhoid
Most yoruba call it jedi jedi...
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Excel70: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Look for original olive oil . Rub on affected part and also consume
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by IvyGRush: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
MaestroJosh:

HELP IS FINALLY HERE FOR "YOU" AND "ALL" WITH THIS MULTIPLE-SOLUTIONS DEFYING CONDITION.

Yes, Cure is Finally Here My Brother, you asked for something to Manage but we will Send you something to Cure. Its a Hundred Percent Herbal Cure for Bleeding and Non-Bleeding Pile.

SPRINGVILLE HERBAL CARE has got a solution by God's Grace for your even other health Conditions which have been said to have no other solution except Surgery.

For those with this belief, I want to say that more studies needs to be done in such areas in order to ascertain the substansive nature of this statement in the world of the Modern Day Herbal Health Care.
1. Herbs have proven to TOTALLY Cure Fibroids at any stage or size without operations to the greatest amazement of Professional Surgeons. This Medication, I give it out to doubting patients with just 50% down in conjunction with their Diagnostic Centre/Hospital. In Weeks when the patient is free from Fibroids, full payment is made.
2. Herbs reverses Glaucoma that has not turn the patient to total blind condition. This becomes very helpful especially if the person is able to see light and some colours and night. It means there is still a very chance of regaining sight. Early Treatment is key provided all other health conditions are effectively treated.

Kindly Contact me on 09053460598 and through our Herbal Remedy by God's Permission you will be Cured.

I don't care whether you believe it's what killed Ten Members of your Family or that it has no cure, all I know is that no Health Condition exists without it's solution.
If you don't believe me, then I would ask you how people are surviving the So-Called COVID-19.

Thank God you Voiced out loud, help is finally here

cc: MaestroJosh ,
DatAbujaBoy,
jyem,
UgoTony1,
missjekyll,
Slimsly100
..................and to all those who thinks it's spiritual or hereditary.

All I know is that it's a Lifestyle Ailment and has Cure.

Good Day Everyone.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by IvyGRush: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Due to my Late Response, I have decided to Gift the House a particular free Solution to a Very Serious Problem.

Here it goes:
Solution for one who experiences Blood Loss or Shortage.

The only limitation to this solution is that the person should be conscious and be able to swallow.

If your patient had lost blood and in need of blood and after checking the Hospital's BloodBank and Solutions seems to be far from near, here's what to do.

1. Get Three (3) Fresh Apples of any Kind (Green, Red, Small or Big). Just get three.

2. Slice it into Pieces vertically to ensure that not even one of its seed remains in it as it is dangerous for consumption.

3. Get the Sliced Apples Blended into Semi-Liquid while adding bottled or Very Pure Water. (Remember it's for a Human, it should be clean water and the blender should also be clean).

4. Let the Patient drink all the content.

5. See the action in the next 2Minutes.

Please Share to all and Sundry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Toma2: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Awelo12:
My brother call me 08100700819 i can't post here then i will tell you what to do,after it work for you then you can use mind to show me your appreciation,i am not charging you for now.
Post am here..
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Toma2: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sleeky2020:
Hey maestroJosh, i would like you to contact me on 08055540320 or 08033300046. I have a cure for you but God is the healer.

I was a victim but today am free and it was done traditionally,leave white man drugs, forget about surgery. Just chat me up on wasapp or call let's talk.

Your location also matters.

Thank me later.
Talk am here...

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by bobokunlexzy: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Your case require some attention & cure which I can assure you will get with our team. Just check out my signature & contact us. You will have testimony. Trust me.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by bollarcash(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2020
I will give you a combination of Forever Living Products that will work magic for you, They are organic products and have been used by Nigerians successfully for over 30years.. whatsapp or call
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by hibrahim(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
MaestroJosh:

Contact me if you need total cure
MAYINGLONG MUSK HEMORRHOID/PILE CURE

Ma Ying Long Chinese Herbal medicine Hemorrhoid Cream is The best Hemorrhoids Treatment , it relieves the pain, itching, discomfort or burning caused by hemorrhoids almost instantly - Believe us, it is the most effective medicine for treating Hemorrhoid in the world. It is very popular in Europe and the United States, and ranks first in the sales of Hemorrhoid drugs in the United States.

It is in slightly grey-yellow or pink color, with fragrant smell and cool feeling. The hemorrhoids ointment clears away heat and toxic material, removes the putrid tissues and stimulates the new tissue growth. It can be used to relieve hemorrhoidal pain, to shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissues and to heal anal fissure.

Watsap 08033760512

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 31, 2021
abdulskulboy:
I swear to God, this medicine in the picture below is a good cure for ur problem. It cures mine. The first time I used it blood stop coming out of my stool.
I don't know the name in English and even in Yoruba or Hausa. My mum recommend and give it to me. I can help you if you re within Abuja or Nasarawa.

It is still available??
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 31, 2021
UgoTony1:
My Brother the only permanent solution is medical surgery (hemorrhoidectomy) is a minor operation, so don't be scared it would be abit painful but you would be okay after like 2 weeks. So think about it and put plans in motion.
Anusol, parafin oil and the likes are but only a temporary measure to make u feel relieved.

Mine was there for 4 years. I tried different medications both herbal and otherwise, all na wash until I had a surgery in one of the Federal Medical Centres. That was in 2015.

Since then. That's bye bye to hemorrhoid.

How much did it cost you??
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Raymeg7(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
[quote author=MaestroJosh post=90764446]Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

Baba I have pile too, I tried what u tried still nothing, all I did was that I don't use tissue to clean my bombom, I don't use anything except water ,and since that time till now,I don't bleed again, it dose not disturb me unlike before, I can just sit for few minutes it will come , but now, I can sit for the
whole day, nothing will come out, the only thing I esperance this days is after pupu, I must use my hand to push it inside when watching my bombom.
One thing is that it must come out when pupu, all those pain and bleeding has gone, all those don't eat this and that has stopped, I eat and drink anything, just use water anytime u went to restroom that is all
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Mikocake(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Don't sit on the toilet when you pooping. Just squat slightly and poop.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Sagtop: 3:01am On Aug 18, 2021
dopemama:
Use lyncomycine and thank me later
Please, what is the dosage ma dopemama
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by dopemama(f): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Sagtop:

Please, what is the dosage ma dopemama
you could ask the chemist ,can't remember how my elder Brother used to take it but it helped him a while lot
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by oxiide22(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2021
branham890:

How much did it cost you??
I swear I have the cure for hemorrhoids is traditional no side effect
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by oxiide22(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
branham890:

It is still available??
yeah i have it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by oxiide22(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Annancy:

Okay, please do u know any herb that can cure it?
I have pm me
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by hibrahim(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is the best natural herbal extract decoction formulated for the total eradication of pile. Manufacture from Kenya. Contact 08035510434

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Xxx9ja: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
its my field .

i have some herbal remedies i brought from india .

lifetsyle ,diet all are contributing factors .

A good fibre in your diet wll help.

Reach out.. zero seven zero three four five nineteen ninety three

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas / 30-Year-Old Photographer Commits Suicide In Jigawa (Photos) / Could This Be The Cure For HIV? - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.