Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? (32446 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Elics:
Sorry,go for surgery,i did mind in 2015 after about 10 years of pains n bleeding after which i had rest of mind.
if u r in abuja i can recommend an hospital for you.
pls sir which hospital in abuja is that? How did you go about it tanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
blaise26abj:
My man go for haemorrhoidectomy . I had the same issue for 4 years . Tried everything possible .Drugs, Galic, agbo, vegetable. Taking lots of water etc . Later got advised at h-medics abuja to go for surgery. Did the surgery in 2017 and I’ve been free since .

The surgery and recovery is another story itself .
pls sir which hospital in abuja did u do the surgery and how did it go? Tanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Dayo55577:
Get a bowl , add hot water , then put small quantity of dettol or salt to serve as catalyst to the hot water , then suspend yourself on it hot water , do not sit in the hot water but just let the hot water heat to penetrate to the pile area for atleast 15minute , repeat it 3times a day for 5days , it will stop d bleeding and gradually shrink the hemorrhoid , drink water regularly with orange, water melon, cucumber , banana also aviod eating solid food so to avoid hard excretion which will increase pressure to the anus... This is a valid home remedy.

N.B .. Do not sit on the hot water or letting your ass to touch the water its hell fire oooo ONLY suspend your ass to the heat rising from the water ,your ass only need the heat.
Bro pls I tried this approach u suggested but while doing it blood was dropping from the anus to the bucket at that moment I was doing it. I really want the bleeding to stop. Pls help thanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by inno2020: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Agilscent:
Ok first be calm.. I battled with this also for a long time and even had to stop beer completely for 8yrs.. So u can imagine..so listen carefully what am going to tell you..
1: it's not going to be over..just keep that at one corner of ur chest.
2. Herbs is the solution.. But its useless if you dont change your life style which is the most important part.
3. Even when I was suffering it..I kept hearing change of lifestyle I didnt know how until it got very worse..like I cud just sit n start mensurating from my anus..
4. To change life style..u MUST STOP EATING/ drinking GARRI.anything GARRI 0%.. U must stop bread at the moment, Yam must stop, teas of anykind, coke, beer, sweet potatoes,
5. You food now must be rice and vegetable soup, indomie and vegetable soup, semo or weat n vegetable soup, plantain n vegetable soup, moimoi, limit beans a much as possible because ulcer pile can be worse if you pass shyt too easily or hardly..so u have to get a balance and that I will explain for you now.
6. You must learn to hold back ur shyting section..else the wound from ur large intestine (ulcer which bleeds when u push when shyting won't heal easily). Meaning try to avoid shyting for at least 2-3 days so shyt once in 2 or 3 days..and when u do..just remove the first set n stand up no matter how uncomfortable it is..
7. There is one herb I used and it worked on first take.. Already I ve been struggling to change my diet b4 den..but bro if u dont change ur diet as I listed for you here..dont even disturb urself taking drugs or sitting in hot salt water or pushing areosole up ur ass..it never works except maybe its not ulcer pile..
There is more to say..but if this is useful feel free to Holla at me..09017771662.. Am only doing this cos I know what I passed tru and its ignorance that made it got worse cos the sign would show a long time ago.. But you won't be so serious till your eyes start to see tin you can't tell some1..... Bobo

Nice one
I like ur explanation
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Dayo55577:
Get a bowl , add hot water , then put small quantity of dettol or salt to serve as catalyst to the hot water , then suspend yourself on it hot water , do not sit in the hot water but just let the hot water heat to penetrate to the pile area for atleast 15minute , repeat it 3times a day for 5days , it will stop d bleeding and gradually shrink the hemorrhoid , drink water regularly with orange, water melon, cucumber , banana also aviod eating solid food so to avoid hard excretion which will increase pressure to the anus... This is a valid home remedy.

N.B .. Do not sit on the hot water or letting your ass to touch the water its hell fire oooo ONLY suspend your ass to the heat rising from the water ,your ass only need the heat.
pls I tried this method but the blood was coming out while I was doing it. Pls what do you think?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:
My man go for haemorrhoidectomy . I had the same issue for 4 years . Tried everything possible .Drugs, Galic, agbo, vegetable. Taking lots of water etc . Later got advised at h-medics abuja to go for surgery. Did the surgery in 2017 and I’ve been free since .

Bro pls am in abuja too, which hospital did you go for the surgery and how did you go about it. Pls help
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

Bro pls help the pile is bleeding much. Will pike to know the hospital that can do it pls
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

Bro pls help the pile is bleeding much. I have tried many things yet the bood keeps coming out. Pls
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2021
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*
Bro pls have you treated your pile? Pls someone needs help too, how did you do it?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Bro pls have you treated your pile? Pls the blood is coming out how do I stop it?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by blaise26abj(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Yungmil:
Bro pls help the pile is bleeding much. I have tried many things yet the bood keeps coming out. Pls

Sorry . I replied you last 2 weeks but the spambot banned me for the comment . Don’t know why .

So I did some tests at National hospital to know the degree of haemorrhoid I had . But my mom being a medical practitioner and knowing the delicate post-surgery care, asked her contacts in UCH ibadan who referred a surgeon well known for the surgery . He is/was the head of Jericho hospital . Did the surgery there . Only had some spotting after surgery but no more bleeding since 2017 . Best decision ever .

There are different procedures to haemorrhoidectomy . Mine was cutting them off . Anus stitched shut for about 3-4 days . Was strictly on pap . Emptied bowels before surgery. And no solid meals/peppery meals for about 7-10 days if I remember well . Change your diet too . More vegetables and less alcohol . Lastly change the way you poop . Don’t strain or force the poop. Just relax your bowels and they will flow out normally . You will spend more time in the loo though worth it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

Sorry . I replied you last 2 weeks but the spambot banned me for the comment . Don’t know why .

So I did some tests at National hospital to know the degree of haemorrhoid I had . But my mom being a medical practitioner and knowing the delicate post-surgery care, asked her contacts in UCH ibadan who referred a surgeon well known for the surgery . He is/was the head of Jericho hospital . Did the surgery there . Only had some spotting after surgery but no more bleeding since 2017 . Best decision ever .

There are different procedures to haemorrhoidectomy . Mine was cutting them off . Anus stitched shut for about 3-4 days . Was strictly on pap . Emptied bowels before surgery. And no solid meals/peppery meals for about 7-10 days if I remember well . Change your diet too . More vegetables and less alcohol . Lastly change the way you poop . Don’t strain or force the poop. Just relax your bowels and they will flow out normally . You will spend more time in the loo though worth it
Thanks a lot.
The Jericho hospital, do they have a branch in abuja? How much the whole process cost. ( testing and the surgery). I had about rubber band litigation as an optiin. Tanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
UgoTony1:
My Brother the only permanent solution is medical surgery (hemorrhoidectomy) is a minor operation, so don't be scared it would be abit painful but you would be okay after like 2 weeks. So think about it and put plans in motion.
Anusol, parafin oil and the likes are but only a temporary measure to make u feel relieved.

Mine was there for 4 years. I tried different medications both herbal and otherwise, all na wash until I had a surgery in one of the Federal Medical Centres. That was in 2015.

Since then. That's bye bye to hemorrhoid.
pls sir which medical centre is that and how did you go about it? Pls help with ur advice the bleeding is much.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by blaise26abj(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Yungmil:
Thanks a lot.
The Jericho hospital, do they have a branch in abuja? How much the whole process cost. ( testing and the surgery). I had about rubber band litigation as an optiin. Tanks

No . They don’t have a branch . It’s a state hospital . Try national hospital . Banding too works but research well before you choose the method you want .
In 2017 it cost about 130,000. And that’s without the drugs . Don’t know how much it is now .
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2021
blaise26abj:

No . They don’t have a branch . It’s a state hospital . Try national hospital . Banding too works but research well before you choose the method you want .
In 2017 it cost about 130,000. And that’s without the drugs . Don’t know how much it is now .
So helpful. U mean national hospital abuja right? ( they do both test and surgery)

Am I the one to chose a method or the doctor? Tanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by blaise26abj(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yungmil:
So helpful. U mean national hospital abuja right? ( they do both test and surgery)

Am I the one to chose a method or the doctor? Tanks

Yes . They do the tests and surgery there . Method Depends on the tests .
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by junluk: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
abdulskulboy:
I swear to God, this medicine in the picture below is a good cure for ur problem. It cures mine. The first time I used it blood stop coming out of my stool.
I don't know the name in English and even in Yoruba or Hausa. My mum recommend and give it to me. I can help you if you re within Abuja or Nasarawa.

Abeg how do i get it in Abuja
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Wisdom0907: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Yungmil:
Bro pls have you treated your pile? Pls the blood is coming out how do I stop it?
WhatsApp me 09082760756 for free tip on how to cure ur pile I have cure mine with this tips made by my dad
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by opera1(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom0907:
WhatsApp me 09082760756 for free tip on how to cure ur pile I have cure mine with this tips made by my dad

Why not post it here for others to benefit from it except you are just looking for whom to cornered.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by babaalagbo11(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2022
MaestroJosh:

you can check my signature for treatment
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Orobokibo1: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
topchart:
Here na upth, uith, unth or any of the teaching hospitals?
No run go hospital
you are not seriousgrin
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Treshmike(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
7 years?
Is it always there or it comes and goes?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Hibat2020(f): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaestroJosh:

Haemorrhoid is essentially varicose veins of the rectum. They are profusions of congested veins of the anus. They are small swellings around the outlet of the anus.
Causes.
1. Increase intra-abdominal arising from over-exertion, heavy lifting straining at stool, chronic diarrhea.
2. Often caused by constipation. Constipation is often caused by a low-fibre diet or inadequate fluid intake.
Management:
1. Plenty fluid is necessary daily to keep bowl content flowing normally.
2. Avoid any condition that may cause increased intra-abdominal pressure.
3. Avoid food that may cause constipation or result in straining yourself at stool.
In order to cure this problem these products will give quick solution to the problem.
100% EFFECTIVE, NATURAL WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS. My brother-in-law used these products and he is very okay now.

Aloe vera gel and fields of green work on digestive system, normalize it, aids free bowl movement and cleanses your body system from toxins/free radicals interfering with the body organs. These products also relieved you of the severe pains.
Aloe lip is applied to the anus to relax the vein and also to stop bleeding incase of severe conditions.
You can reach me through 09062686044 to know more about the product.

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ferrarilord: 5:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Yungmil:
Bro pls have you treated your pile? Pls someone needs help too, how did you do it?
please what did u do to treat ur pile and how effective was it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Still looking for solution
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ferrarilord: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yungmil:
Still looking for solution
do u still have it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ferrarilord:
do u still have it
Yes ooo
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ferrarilord: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yungmil:
Yes ooo
this shitttt is terrible o
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Preciousppearl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ferrarilord:
watch your diet, eat more fruits And vegetables, avoid any food that will make you pass hard stool and any meal that will make you purge/ have loose stool,limit time you spend in the toilet.Cut carbohydrate, spicy and sugary meals.. eat a lot of scent leaf, in stew and soup, u can squeeze to drink and also Insert before bedtime.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Yungmil: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ferrarilord:
this shitttt is terrible o
do u have it?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ferrarilord: 3:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Preciousppearl:
watch your diet, eat more fruits And vegetables, avoid any food that will make you pass hard stool and any meal that will make you purge/ have loose stool,limit time you spend in the toilet.Cut carbohydrate, spicy and sugary meals.. eat a lot of scent leaf, in stew and soup, u can squeeze to drink and also Insert before bedtime.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo / 643 New COVID-19 Cases, 207 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 15- (3081 Tested) / Nigerian Local Names Of Some Plants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.