Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? (31369 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by evy800(f): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jehovah thank u for good health

OP i can't begin to imagine the excruciating pain u are going through... I pray you find solace soon
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Annancy(f): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
Pele...pls see a Dr asap.
Thanks,I will do just that
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ennecco: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pluck Mango leaf wash it then dried thé leaf 2 to 3 day buy three bunch of galic Peel it and Cook it together for a about 15 minute. Allow it to get cool filter it drink it for one mouth .you will thank me later plead for mercy and .ask GOD to heal you.

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by moneyissues(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

Please your minute impute is welcomed.

*Please, don't skip this*

You have tried all medication until you have used stc30...save your self the pain and start using this.. 0.7.0.8.9.0.7.1.8.5.0... I can help you get it if you so need it.thank me later after using it...I ca

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ibkay32(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Annancy:

Thanks,I will do just that

Dr cannot treat, they advice u to cut it, herb is the only way to cure it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ikenna62: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Konju herbal mixture works like mad in eradicating pile. Go get it and thanked me later. Am speaking from experience ooo.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Annancy(f): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ibkay32:

Dr cannot treat, they advice u to cut it, herb is the only way to cure it

Okay, please do u know any herb that can cure it?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ibkay32(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Annancy:

Yes and yes,
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Ibkay32(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Annancy:

That pile is very common in men, and is hereditary, the way to cure it is to use this herb, in which extract inside 5 litters gallon, he will use it to was his anus and drink inside it
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Annancy(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ibkay32:

That pile is very common in men, and is hereditary, the way to cure it is to use this herb, in which extract inside 5 litters gallon, he will use it to was his anus and drink inside it

Okay, thanks
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Gbaka(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
drealcivilceno:
OK, this will be gross but trust me and you will not have to through all the stress of surgery, I promise.

ALOE VERA is the best option you have. Annusol (ynash paracetamol) or other methods will not cure permanently.

You also need to have a healthy living and regular exercise.

WHAT TYPE OF ALOE VERS?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by drealcivilceno(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Gbaka:

WHAT TYPE OF ALOE VERS?

Nigerian aloe.

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by joneasyman: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=MaestroJosh post=90764446]Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

I've been to different hospitals, used different drugs prescribed but i still didn't see any changes. I've taken it upon myself to seek out for help here on ways to cure it medically, and traditionally.

*Please, don't skip this*[/reply]go and buy opa ijebu,please i dont know the english name,take it around 4:30 am,take like two spoons the bleeding will stop forever,but the pile you need to be carefull of what you eat,you can sit on salty warm water after bath.but wash what you eat,i wish you goodluck.God bless naija God bless nairaland.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by joneasyman: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
go and buy opa ijebu,please i dont know the english name,take it around 4:30 am,take like two spoons the bleeding will stop forever,but the pile you need to be carefull of what you eat,you can sit on salty warm water after bath.but wash what you eat,i wish you goodluck.God bless naija God bless nairaland.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Slimsly100(f): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Lol small problem ..
Solution sef come cheap.... where u dey? If u need solution . Relate with me. I go help u for free sef.

Abeg wetin be the solution
My own start to bleed since two days now embarassed
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by ThatBoheemyan: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
I'm just seeing this post. I know you have already gotten countless pieces of advice which are all good to a certain degree.

Nevertheless I want to share my experience with you with the hope that it may help you.

I suffered from haemorhoidds for several years. At a point it got so bad that I had panic attacks whenever I had to go to the toilet.

I'd sit at the toilet bowl and push, push, push for up to an hour or more. When I finally expel the faecal matter, the toilet bowl would be like an abbatoir; filled with so much blood.

Then for the next 2-3 hours I won't be able to sit down because my anus would be so painful. As in, I'd just be rolling on the floor in severe pain, torment and agony.

I tried several medications but none of them gave me relief.

Finally one day, I decided to go on a one month fruit fast.

I concentrated on 3 fruits; Garden Egg, Orange and Water Melon.

Please take note of this part.

Every evening for the next 30 days, I ate garden eggs, oranges and water melon unfailingly. For the water melon, I ate everything; the seeds, the red juicy pulp, and the green outer back. For the oranges I ate everything except the green outer back and the second white layer.

Nobody gave me this formula.

In addition to this, I started taking a lot of water every day.

After those 30 days, it was like a miracle. I could go to toilet freely without having to push and push, without that hot, peppery pain in my anus and without losing blood.

When I saw this I decided to give more attention to fruits and vegetables as well as eating healthy and regular meals.

Since 2017 till now, I've had no complaints.

It's possible that your case has advanced more than mine used to be and you may need surgery. However I'd say let surgery be the last option but I would suggest you try this method out first.

Give it that 30 days fruit fast. And make sure you eat well and take a lot of water. I didn't recommend any drugs o, because I didn't use any. I know because this method I outlined is cheap (Oranges- N100, Garden Egg- N100, Water Melon- N100) you may take it for granted.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by joneasyman: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=DatAbujaBoy post=90768048]Pls I also need the same help
I started noticing something like bleeding yesterday
I spend time in the toilet
Please house help also[/reply]
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by rosy2013: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
i decided to register on this forum after reading this post. I usually read posts and comments. i had a very bad hemorrhoid while i was pregnant and these are the medications my doctor here in France prescribed which were very effective. suppository and cream. ketoderm creme 2% and I've forgotten the name of the suppository. always wash yourself whenever u go to the toilet. apply the creme once daily before bed time. use it and thank me later.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by rosy2013: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
rosy2013:
i decided to register on this forum after reading this post. I usually read posts and comments. i had a very bad hemorrhoid while i was pregnant and these are the medications my doctor here in France prescribed which were very effective. suppository and cream. ketoderm creme 2% and I've forgotten the name of the suppository. always wash yourself whenever u go to the toilet. apply the creme once daily before bed time. use it and thank me later.
eat much food that contains fibre, drink lots of water and stay awake from sugary drinks.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Danaire(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2020
I was a victim too, for a couple of years. I tried all I could but to no avail. One day I was sick of diarrhea for about three '3' day. I took a recommended dose of Limotil nd Doxycycline. Since then; five '5' running now, I've not passout blood while stooling again.

Try it.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by kpezi: 12:23am On Jun 18, 2020
MaestroJosh:
Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

Try the use of Mornings leaf extract. Google it online and try it. It has worked for many people I know with similar problem. That is why I planted the tree in my compound. You can prepare the fresh leave extract. Take about 30ml of it morning and evening for at least 7 Days and see the results.
Cheers. And good health to you.

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by mediaspy: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Call me I went through the same problem not too long ago, the solution is just alorm, DM me and I will explain to u how to use it

MaestroJosh:

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by cuteboy2: 5:30am On Jun 18, 2020
abdulskulboy:
I swear to God, this medicine in the picture below is a good cure for ur problem. It cures mine. The first time I used it blood stop coming out of my stool.
I don't know the name in English and even in Yoruba or Hausa. My mum recommend and give it to me. I can help you if you re within Abuja or Nasarawa.

How do you use it? Do you drink it or do you apply externally?
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Sleeky2020(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2020
missjekyll:

Don't think about it because it's a 50/50 chance of survival.

Were you told about surgery? I m afraid that's your only option
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Sleeky2020(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Hey maestroJosh, i would like you to contact me on 08055540320 or 08033300046. I have a cure for you but God is the healer.

I was a victim but today am free and it was done traditionally,leave white man drugs, forget about surgery. Just chat me up on wasapp or call let's talk.

Your location also matters.

Thank me later.

MaestroJosh:

Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2020
I'm so sorry.. plz follow me on twitter asap.. @oneanglevictor

Slimsly100:

Abeg wetin be the solution
My own start to bleed since two days now embarassed
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Follow me on twitter asap.. @oneanglevictor . It is absolutely free from me oh. If u re in ibadan I will be very happy to deliver it to u free sef.
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by potopotoking: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2020
MaestroJosh:

Eat food made with lots of red palm oil, hot and sweet peppers, and onions and also use Preparation H wipes when you go to the toilet (the ones containing aloe and witch hazel).
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by seunlayi(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Agilscent:
Ok first be calm.. I battled with this also for a long time and even had to stop beer completely for 8yrs.. So u can imagine..so listen carefully what am going to tell you..
1: it's not going to be over..just keep that at one corner of ur chest.
2. Herbs is the solution.. But its useless if you dont change your life style which is the most important part.
3. Even when I was suffering it..I kept hearing change of lifestyle I didnt know how until it got very worse..like I cud just sit n start mensurating from my anus..
4. To change life style..u MUST STOP EATING/ drinking GARRI.anything GARRI 0%.. U must stop bread at the moment, Yam must stop, teas of anykind, coke, beer, sweet potatoes,
5. You food now must be rice and vegetable soup, indomie and vegetable soup, semo or weat n vegetable soup, plantain n vegetable soup, moimoi, limit beans a much as possible because ulcer pile can be worse if you pass shyt too easily or hardly..so u have to get a balance and that I will explain for you now.
6. You must learn to hold back ur shyting section..else the wound from ur large intestine (ulcer which bleeds when u push when shyting won't heal easily). Meaning try to avoid shyting for at least 2-3 days so shyt once in 2 or 3 days..and when u do..just remove the first set n stand up no matter how uncomfortable it is..
7. There is one herb I used and it worked on first take.. Already I ve been struggling to change my diet b4 den..but bro if u dont change ur diet as I listed for you here..dont even disturb urself taking drugs or sitting in hot salt water or pushing areosole up ur ass..it never works except maybe its not ulcer pile..
There is more to say..but if this is useful feel free to Holla at me..09017771662.. Am only doing this cos I know what I passed tru and its ignorance that made it got worse cos the sign would show a long time ago.. But you won't be so serious till your eyes start to see tin you can't tell some1..... Bobo
this is great
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by lady25(f): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Regular Sitz bath also helps. Sitz bath bowls available for N2000 in lagos and Abeokuta. Call or whatsapp 07058736173
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Frankotek: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=MaestroJosh post=90764446]Nairalanders, I need your help on chronic pile I've been suffering for the past 7 years which has caused me great pain and lot of blood lost(till present).

One of The best treatment for this I know for now is buy better leaf, centleaf and lemon, squeeze all these mentioned into a bottle and drink, my brother this truly will work for you, you will come back and thank me later, drink it regularly, take care God be your Healer
Re: HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? by Lacash: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2020
MaestroJosh:

There is a cure for it as I’ve also experienced such before, just that mine didn’t exceeded one week before I got it treated. Maybe it has resulted to this as a result of you not paying much attention to urself. I will advice you go the herb seller and lodge ur complain to them, and I sure know they have a lasting solution to ur problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID / Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.