Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees (35324 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. Oshiomole took things for granted on this matter.If he had appealed his suspension immediately within the time frame he would not have had this fiasco at all..He had to accept his fate until he presents his appeal to set yesterday judgement aside at the supreme court. Additionally the NWC is a tool of NEC .In order words the NWC is under NEC .The chairman of the NEC is also the NWC chairman.Any judgement affecting the NEC chairman also affects him as the NWC chairman. I agree with you that some NWC decisions have not been ratified by the NEC or National convention. I think this is done because they know they can be ratified later since there is no time frame for their ratification....The politics of APC will continue because of various interests in the party.
Learned silk ejimatic have dissected sections and sections carefully and painstakingly.

Learned silk ejimatic highlighted two provisos which this Court have aligned with subsequent Judgements of the Supreme Court.

The appellant have simply done a shoddy job. I think his representatives have made a firstly unmeritorious case to a dead case.

If I even award a dangerous cost to them, I will sleep well at night.

This application terribly lacks any merit and is hereby dismissed at no cost.

Thank You Ejimatic again

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ThatFairGuy: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
ddippset:
Agboriotejoye
Agbayariotejoye

Where is that 50 year old man without sense?
Olote agbalagba grin
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

You must be ready o grin

David luiz has finished me
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

What do you mean by why?
Are you a learner?

Hilliard etta is the substantive chair on acting capacity brother
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

David luiz has finished me
Hahahahahaha......my belle o
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahaha......my belle o

I hardly watch arsenal matches.disasters everywhere... He literally gave city the win 2 goals and a red
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ejimatic: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

Learned silk ejimatic have dissected sections and sections carefully and painstakingly.

Learned silk ejimatic highlighted two provisos which this Court have aligned with subsequent Judgements of the Supreme Court.

The appellant have simply done a shoddy job. I think his representatives have made a firstly unmeritorious case to a dead case.

If I even award a dangerous cost to them, I will sleep well at night.

This application terribly lacks any merit and is hereby dismissed at no cost.

Thank You Ejimatic again
. Always at your service ..uwc
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

I hardly watch arsenal matches.disasters everywhere... He literally gave city the win 2 goals and a red
Me watch Arsenal, am I mad?
Those people can kill you before your time.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

Me watch Arsenal, am I mad?
Those people can kill you before your time.

I don port to bb reunion
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

I don port to bb reunion
grin
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Honestly,it pains me.after all the suffering,Lyon cannot claim his trophy.kai.

Lyon did not win the November 16 Governorship Election in Bayelsa State, INEC declaration was fraudulent. The funny figures credited to him in Southern Ijaw, Ogbia, Nembe etc would have been exposed if not the Supreme Court judgement.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Lyon did not win the November 16 Governorship Election in Bayelsa State, INEC declaration was fraudulent. The funny figures credited to him in Southern Ijaw, Ogbia, Nembe etc would have been exposed if not the Supreme Court judgement.

Let us not go this way.saying Lyon didn't win is like saying all elections are fraudulent.he would not have won ogbia if the people were not with him
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by tradetips: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Really
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

It's not an expired court order it was suspended on the basis of Status Quo ante. Ajimobi was never elected at any point just like some other NEC and NWC members. Oshiomole just destroyed APC.
Stop saying rubbish. What Giadom got fr̃om the court last March was an exparte order which expired after 7 days
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:
[/b]

The Vice-Chairman South will take charge ahead of Gaidom.
Also please the Injunction Order that Gaidom is relying on last for how many days?
Kindly ignore those half-baked children. They are not aware, the exparte order Giadom was relying on expired 7 days after he got it from high court
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2020
ogbonti:

The bolded part - do zombies think he did? nope - they are busy celebrating his reckless bravado - hmmm - Oshiomole will go to prison by the time Obaseki is done with him!

now that he is out as the chairman - his corruption files will soon emerge - MARK THESE WORDS DOWN - Osho will go to jail

he must answer for the $75 million loan he took in 2015 just before he married IARA - that was a World Bank Loan - he must account for that money

and Obaseki is the only person standing between Oshomole and the EFCC - hmmmm Osho never see anything!!!!
Most of these little children comments sometimes sef.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Giadom will also name his own committee. However, truth be told Oshiomole just destroyed APC, with court cases that will surely spiral out of control, the Ondo State primaries will also be affected. Giadom is acting chairman through court order, while ETA is acting on behalf of Former Governor Ajimobi who is not elected by APC convention and with vacating or varying the Court Order. Interesting times ahead of us.
Stop saying rubbish
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Heavensent01:

what if Oshiomole suspension later end up in sacked and since he oversee the disqualification/screening of the primary election. my question is this won't the APC primary election be announced null and void?
Appeal Court had granted stay of execution in the case since March now.So, everything Oshiomole did regarding Edo primaries till Tuesday is legal
Stop commenting on what's above your IQ

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Perhaps if you join kayode fayemi, obaseki and akeredolu with hellrufai camp they will make the perfect match.
athaboi:
So this Hilliard is working for tinubu? And they quickly recognized Aguma who took Amaechi to court... It's now clear that APC is seriously divided. Amaechi + El rufai vs tinubu + oshiomole. This is their end
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by OBUKSBAYELSA: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Let us not go this way.saying Lyon didn't win is like saying all elections are fraudulent.he would not have won ogbia if the people were not with him

Broda Dansuqi, Lyon didn't win. Let me give you a little expo, e.g. Lyon was credited by Inec to have scored 124,000 votes in Southern Ijaw but when the ballot papers were recounted for the Local Government the ballot papers used was less than 38,000 so where did he score 124,000 votes. Secondly in Ogbia LGA he was credited by Inec to have scored about 58,000 votes when the recount was done in presence of APC legal team the entire votes cast across parties was about 15,000 so where did 58,000 vote come from. Finally the only LGA won by Lyon was Nembe Local Government. Good Morning my friend.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by OBUKSBAYELSA: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

The bolded. The court order last for just 14 days, Gaidom is supposed to approach the court for renewal before claiming the authentic acting chairman.
Also 13 NWC members are with Eta..
seanfer, how many of 13 NWC members were elected at the National Convention? However, that is not the Crux of the Edo State issue, my take is that we are in interesting times because the Court cases that will be unleashed with regards to Edo Gubernatorial Election will not be a Child's Play. Good Morning.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Heavensent01(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Appeal Court had granted stay of execution in the case since March now.So, everything Oshiomole did regarding Edo primaries till Tuesday is legal
Stop commenting on what's above your IQ

is it that you've problem with comprehension or you had a failed brain surgery

please next time you want to read my post, make sure your mental provider is available before quoting me. imagine this kid with 2kb IQ telling someone above his level about IQ

something dey that your big empty head so? I asked the guy a QST and enlightenment in such scenario and you jump like a monkey to talk about IQ, must I break it to A for apple, B for ball before you can comprehend

you should be happy I'm in good mood this morning, I would have make you have a sad day all thru. dumb blockhead

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Broda Dansuqi, Lyon didn't win. Let me give you a little expo, e.g. Lyon was credited by Inec to have scored 124,000 votes in Southern Ijaw but when the ballot papers were recounted for the Local Government the ballot papers used was less than 38,000 so where did he score 124,000 votes. Secondly in Ogbia LGA he was credited by Inec to have scored about 58,000 votes when the recount was done in presence of APC legal team the entire votes cast across parties was about 15,000 so where did 58,000 vote come from. Finally the only LGA won by Lyon was Nembe Local Government. Good Morning my friend.

It is the same thing I am saying.it is a normal thing in elections but to people like you,it is not normal.if you count the votes in kano and katsina where buhari won,it will not be up to 500,000.no matter how politicians are popular,they don't depend on popularity alone.they will rig to join.you are really funny.it seems you are new in nigeria... If you count the votes in sagbama and kolokuma,you will still discover the same thing.in all Lyon still won whether he rigged or not.rigging worked because majority of bayelsans wanted...

But the truth is that you lied about the recounting..... There was no recounting.someone in pdp deceived.the case started in December and preliminary hearings will delay till February...there was never a motion for recounting and if there was,it would take more than a month.the counting can only be done by either forensic experts,inec and must be polling unit by polling units.proofs to court must also be tendered to court in this manner which I am sure pdp did not do.so without degi errors,pdp would not be in power.the supreme court does not cancel elections based on rigging or recounting.inec can easily claim the ballot papers were spoilt or missing and as far as it is not overvoting the supreme court will be ok.recounting took place in abia,rivers and akwa ibom I'm 2015 but did the supreme court cancel anything? Apc controls bayelsa and it will remain so
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Where is the 14 days?

This is it.

Stop posting rubbish

Exparte Order of the FCT High Court. Order 43 Rule 3 of the High Court of FCT Civil Procedure Rules says his Order has a life span of 7 days and even where renewed can only also last for 7 days. His Order was obtained in March 2020.

Every exparte order has an expiring date
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by PIMPAR: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Heavensent01:
[/b]

is it that you've problem with comprehension or you had a failed brain surgery

please next time you want to read my post, make sure your mental provider is available before quoting me. imagine this kid with 2kb IQ telling someone above his level about IQ

something dey that your big empty head so? I asked the guy a QST and enlightenment in such scenario and you jump like a monkey to talk about IQ, must I break it to A for apple, B for ball before you can comprehend

you should be happy I'm in good mood this morning, I would have make you have a sad day all thru. dumb blockhead
Keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance in the public
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ogbonti: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

[s]Most of these little children comments sometimes sef[/s].

it is expected, sifia pains without panadol - chai, e dey pain youuuuuuuuuuuuu grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by seanfer(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

seanfer, how many of 13 NWC members were elected at the National Convention? However, that is not the Crux of the Edo State issue, my take is that we are in interesting times because the Court cases that will be unleashed with regards to Edo Gubernatorial Election will not be a Child's Play. Good Morning.

You’re commenting on something higher than your comprehension. Only 2 out of 13 the members present were still awaiting ratification from the NEC. I’ve been reading your comments and it shows you’re just commenting on hearsay. I saw what you wrote about southern Ijaw.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

You’re commenting on something higher than your comprehension. Only 2 out of 13 the members present were still awaiting ratification from the NEC. I’ve been reading your comments and it shows you’re just commenting on hearsay. I saw what you wrote about southern Ijaw.
Who are the members awaiting ratifications?
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by seanfer(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Who are the members awaiting ratifications?

Deputy national chairman south and the National Secretary I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Deputy national chairman south and the National Secretary I think.
Ok......What about Issa-Onilu?

......dansuqi
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Heavensent01(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet and stop exposing your ignorance in the public

like seriously? you no get shame. I'm not mate with your uncle in case you don't know

you this uncultured blockhead kids trolling people on Nairaland here no dey look face, if in next sacrifice to appease your village god you're not use for sacrifice, then you've hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.