Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees (35322 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by emmanuelbrown26: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Source before I change am for Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by gudnex22(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
K
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by BabaO2: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obaseki is damaged forever politically. Any attempt to use him on either APC or PDP is a bonus for the either that contest against him

6 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hahahahhaah
At where did they hold the meeting
This news is just a means to massage some peoples ego
As am talking to you ,Giadom has change the office key

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Austino778: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Are u joking?,, wen Thunder is yet to start it work.... Keep watching i rest my case
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by AreaFada2: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very confused people. Strange greedy bedfellows right from the beginning. shocked

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ejimatic come oooo grin
I want to seek your opinion on a matter...if I involve dansuqi now e go vex.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by SirBunky85(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:
I said it that Gaidom and Sen Shaibu can't claim the leader of the party because there are some NWC who senior Gaidom in the party hierarchy.. Sen Shaiubu can't claim the Chairman seat also because the National Chiarman is not from his zone.
For Obaseki i think He is not planing to join any party, He just want to support PDP underground and frustrate APC from winning the election.
But all in all time is not waiting for Obaseki.
obaseki can't afford not to contest the gubernatorial election.he can't support d pdp either cuz,he knows dat dey will also renege on any promises dey must have made to him
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by backbone503(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
I blame PMB for all this confusion in APC. The guy lacks leadership qualities. From day 1, he failed stamp his authority in the party. Anyway, its all part of their plan towards 2023: to weaken all Tinubu and other southern backed influenced within APC.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Giadom will also name his own committee. However, truth be told Oshiomole just destroyed APC, with court cases that will surely spiral out of control, the Ondo State primaries will also be affected. Giadom is acting chairman through court order, while ETA is acting on behalf of Former Governor Ajimobi who is not elected by APC convention and with vacating or varying the Court Order. Interesting times ahead of us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Benwallt(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
APC is now officially Appalling Progressives Cankerworm. Redefined.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Amungwele: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin.... Some have eyes but can't see

okrote4real:

Didn't you see who sign the statement?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Heavensent01(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
seunmsg:
Geidam one man faction can start their own Oluwole screening all over again and even re-admit Obaseki. The authentic APC NWC will continue with the Edo primary election process as scheduled.

what if Oshiomole suspension later end up in sacked and since he oversee the disqualification/screening of the primary election. my question is this won't the APC primary election be announced null and void?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:
Ejimatic come oooo grin

Am always behind ejimatic
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by RuddyFusion(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
seanfer:
I said it that Gaidom and Sen Shaibu can't claim the leader of the party because there are some NWC who senior Gaidom in the party hierarchy.. Sen Shaiubu can't claim the Chairman seat also because the National Chiarman is not from his zone.
For Obaseki i think He is not planing to join any party, He just want to support PDP underground and frustrate APC from winning the election.
But all in all time is not waiting for Obaseki.

Exercise in futility....Gaidom team will be conducting another screening exercise at the party national secretariat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Exercise in futility....Gaidom team will be conducting another screening exercise at the party national secretariat

Which team? Who and who is in support of giadom?
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Oluakachi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
APC should try to arrange their house before the election. If not they will loose out
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Giadom will also name his own committee. However, truth be told Oshiomole just destroyed APC, with court cases that will surely spiral out of control, the Ondo State primaries will also be affected. Giadom is acting chairman through court order, while ETA is acting on behalf of Former Governor Ajimobi who is not elected by APC convention and with vacating or varying the Court Order. Interesting times ahead of us.

You mean an expired court order?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by RuddyFusion(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Which team? Who and who is in support of giadom?

Just wait and see....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by leisuretym: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Although, his emotions betrayed him with this saga.

But I like him....he will state the facts.

There is something I wanted to ask him but If I ask you now.....you fit vex.
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ejimatic: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:
Ejimatic come oooo grin
. what is the composition of the committee? Who were there?/
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

How is it expired?
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

It's not an expired court order it was suspended on the basis of Status Quo ante. Ajimobi was never elected at any point just like some other NEC and NWC members. Oshiomole just destroyed APC.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by fergie001: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
ejimatic:
. what is the composition of the committee? Who were there?/
Wrong quote o
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

Although, his emotions betrayed him with this saga.

But I like him....he will state the facts.

There is something I wanted to ask him but If I ask you now.....you fit vex.

With the champions league fixtures out plus am with my female pal,am in a good mood.I think with your knowledge of law,you don't need to seek for advice from him again
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by Dansuqi: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Just wait and see....

Shuaibu and who? Guy,stop clutching onto straws.when he went to the office this morning,who followed him? This is how you guys claimed that ndume and wase had many supporters
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ejimatic: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

. Feggie dansugi and others thank you all. You all make Nairaland a good forum for analysis...
Re: Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees by ejimatic: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Feggie dansugi and others thank you all. You all make Nairaland a good forum for analysis...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Rivers State Governor Wike Sacks 344 Staff Of State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.