Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... (2076 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne / Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by tunjilee003: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
according to tradition, there are means people communicate with each other without verbal expression, but in a case of a blind man who just lost his son, how do you tell him of such tragedy....
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by officialfestus(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Only God can reveal it to him
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by SamuelLoch: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, I thought about it, and the ideas I came up with are not good enough.
As I don't know anything about special education, I'd be here till the mystery is solved.
BTW, are there persons with these descriptions?
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by SamuelLoch: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
OP, I thought about it, and the ideas I came up with are not good enough.
As I don't know anything about special education, I'd be here till the mystery is solved.
BTW, are there persons with these descriptions?
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by GuestLog: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Via braille system or take him along and place his hands on the grave.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Vyzz: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin

U kill him so he can go to the land of the dead and see for himself
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by ladykolly(f): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
How does he know that he has a son in the first place? Seems he is blind, deaf and dumb

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
the blind, deaf and dumb man don't have a son.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by tunjilee003: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
ladykolly:
How does he know that he has a son in the first place? Seems he is blind, deaf and dumb
he might have a son before he go blind..
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by ladykolly(f): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
tunjilee003:
. That’s true but it wasn’t stated there, when exactly he got blind
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by ladykolly(f): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
tunjilee003:
That’s true but it wasn’t stated there, when exactly he got blind.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Greatzeus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
tunjilee003:
according to tradition, there are means people communicate with each other without verbal expression, but in a case of a blind man who just lost his son, how do you tell him of such tragedy....
A blind deaf and dumb person will never know he has a child.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
who will have a child for such a man
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by tunjilee003: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
illicit:
who will have a child for such a man
what if he is hale and healthy before getting married? tragedy may struck him hard.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by chinesom123: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Take the blind man's hand and place it on his heart first to feel his heart beat, then on his dead son
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Emilokoiyawon: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2020
How does he know he has a son? If you can answer this, then you have your answer for your question.
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
How did he knows he has a son in the first place??
Re: How Do You Tell A Blind, Deaf And Dumb Man His Son Is Dead.... by Mastakija(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
even the man himself is apparently dead undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Lagosians / Bura Folktales / I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.