Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! (230 Views)

What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready / It Isnt Possible To Believe In Resurrection Of The Dead And Rapture At The Same / Get READY , Live READY, We Are At The End Of The Endtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! by Righteousness89(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
I came Across this , from a brother in the LORD, residing in the USA and it makes a whole lot of sense to me and for all, who have Heaven in view..

The Coming Annexation are a hook in the jaw!
GOD'S Prophetic time piece, Isreal was on a pause because they didn't have a government, and now they do have one.

The Annexation falls in line with the FIG TREE Generational time frame...
It is no coincidence.... it's just so perfectly aligned as only God's word can be!

Matthew 24:32-34
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Psalm 90:10
The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

For example,If the Great Tribulation period were to start this fall, Isreal will be 79yrs Old at the end of the Tribulation in yr 2027.

If the 70-80yr Generational time frame in psalm 90:10 is accurate, we are in a window right now for The Rapture!

Prophetically, just over the last year, the birth pangs have increased and intensified. Then came covid-19, the Lockdowns, the economic crashes, the mandatory mask wearing, the race riots, Antifa, ID 2020, bill gates, blm, the declaration of human fraternity, Chrislam, etc. Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the GREAT RESET, and it is all driving towards the same outcome, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare people for the arrival of the antichrist!

But there is a big problem! To create a New order, you first have to get rid of the old order. Which is the Mighty USA!

So , had Isreal formed a government last April, they would have started annexing back then, when America was Strong and not the position that they are in Today.

Today, a year later, we are suddenly looking at a dismantled, weak, chaotic and most Importantly, vulnerable America who will not be able to come to Isreal's Help. And that is why we don't see America in Bible Prophecy because Mystery Babylon is destroyed in one hour...

I truly believe that Hour is Anyday Now!!!!!

It's just sooo Amazing how The Lord weaves a tapestry of prophetic events and everything falls in place!!!!

My Personal Admonition to all is,
In all you Do ! Ensure you have enough oil in you!
Ensure you are at a Right standing with JESUS CHRIST !
Ensure there is no form of sin, worldliness, inquity on your part! Remember it is Holiness, without which, no eyes shall see The LORD !

WeFlySoon
Re: RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! by Righteousness89(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! by Greatzeus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
"We shall not all sleep..."
Not every eye shall see death...hmmmm
Re: RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! by Missyajoke(f): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
It is well

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Good Christian Do Bad Thing? / Tolulope Arotile: A Life Well Lived! / History Of Adom: Man Who Paid With His Life For Opposing 'arabicalizing' Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.