Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready (368 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / RAPTURE At Anyday! Stay Ready! Live Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Dawinlove(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2022
Gen 6:5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

In a vision at 2:30am the Lord took me to a large church with so many people who came to pray for their needs. The church was busy expanding its building by buying the properties around so as to maintain a large building. As I sat on a bench I turned back to look outside and saw an alphabet written boldly on the sky,it was letter "R" I wanted to know what it was, I then saw Rapture written. When I saw Rapture, I saw a drawing of an eye and heard the lord say "my eyes are watching your wickedness" everyone around me came to see what I was seeing, I then saw this statement like the lord describing how the world see him " I am the odd God, you are following your own gods. Then suddenly,I saw fire released from heaven burning the earth and instantly I knew we need to pray for mercy. I went on my kneels with others praying for mercy but still the fire was hot. Rain started falling and the same we praying for mercy could not bear to stay but started running because of the fire.

No sinner can escape Gods judgement, no matter how we run, we would be caught up but only our salvation can save us. The world need revival. The message from this revelation is for us to live ready and deal with anything we already have made a god in our lives,the church has a message here. May the lord mercy speak for us. Christ coming is soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dawinlove:

In a vision at 2:30am the Lord took me to a large church with so many people who came to pray for their needs. The church was busy expanding its building by buying the properties around so as to maintain a large building. .....
No sinner can escape Gods judgement, no matter how we run, we would be caught up but only our salvation can save us. The world need revival. The message from this revelation is for us to live ready and deal with anything we already have made a god in our lives,the church has a message here. May the lord mercy speak for us. Christ coming is soon
You believe this vision was from the God of the Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, right? The same God that decreed it sin to pray to Him where anyone can see or hear you, right - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15? undecided

You mentioned how no sinner will escape God's judgement, does this mean you finally intend to begin obeying God doing as He asks which is you never pray in your churches again? undecided

By the way, it isn't salvation that saves you from sin but submission and obedience of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ that does. Recall that sin is transgression/disobedience of God's Law/commandments . So it follows that to live above sin one must instead choose to obey God rather than to disobey(sin) against God. Salvation/Redemption is what God offers from His Curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 to those who obey/love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - , and according to Jesus Christ, it is those who stand faithful - continuously submit and obey - Him till the end that will indeed be saved - Matthew 24 vs 13 undecided
Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Dawinlove(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You believe this vision was from the God of the Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, right? The same God that decreed it sin to pray to Him where anyone can see or hear you, right - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15? undecided

You mentioned how no sinner will escape God's judgement, does this mean you finally intend to begin obeying God doing as He asks which is you never pray in your churches again? undecided

By the way, it isn't salvation that saves you from sin but submission and obedience of the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ that does. Recall that sin is transgression/disobedience of God's Law/commandments . So it follows that to live above sin one must instead choose to obey God rather than to disobey(sin) against God. Salvation/Redemption is what God offers from His Curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 to those who obey/love Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 - , and according to Jesus Christ, it is those who stand faithful - continuously submit and obey - Him till the end that will indeed be saved - Matthew 24 vs 13 undecided

I understand you know the bible too well sir.The fact is I have passed the message I wanted to. The revelation has great meaning,if you understand deep..I only briefed it in the part you bolded. Attacking the post is not helping,if you know the truth and you understand better,explain and stop trying to form you know too well. The message is clear and simple, salvation or not...it takes obedience to be save. We are most times the cause of discouragement to others who may read a post and turn a good leaf. You know too much sir and that can't help save a soul,instead correct or add your opinion in love. That will help someone change for better
Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dawinlove:
1. Attacking the post is not helping,

2. if you know the truth and you understand better,explain and stop trying to form you know too well.

3. The message is clear and simple, salvation or not...it takes obedience to be save. We are most times the cause of discouragement to others who may read a post and turn a good leaf. You know too much sir and that can't help save a soul,instead correct or add your opinion in love. That will help someone change for better
1. Where exactly did I supposedly "attack the post"? undecided

2. Oh, but it seems what I pointed out instead rubbed you the wrong way hence the reason you went straight into defense mode there. undecided

3. You are all ever looking for ways to "encourage" people to turn a new leaf, that you go as far as ignoring God’s own Truth to do so. Of what good is this turning a new leaf when the new leaf is rooted in lies, and not the Truth of God?.

I pointed out clearly that your church prayer rituals are antiChrist in origin I.e. sin against Jesus Christ who instead commands that you pray where no one hears or sees you praying - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - , and according to Him, all those who refuse to obey His teachings(and commandments) are not of Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . I asked you if you will, at least following the warning you claim from your dream, begin now to abandon your church rituals in order to obey Jesus Christ instead. But you instead insinuate my question is meant as an attack, why? undecided
Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Well said.

We must live ready because it's sooner than we think.

By the way don't pay much attention to that wolf disguising as a sheep here. She's only doing her master's bidding.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Maynman: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dawinlove:

I understand you know the bible too well sir.The fact is I have passed the message I wanted to. The revelation has great meaning,if you understand deep..I only briefed it in the part you bolded. Attacking the post is not helping,if you know the truth and you understand better,explain and stop trying to form you know too well. The message is clear and simple, salvation or not...it takes obedience to be save. We are most times the cause of discouragement to others who may read a post and turn a good leaf. You know too much sir and that can't help save a soul,instead correct or add your opinion in love. That will help someone change for better

Junkie is a woman
Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by Maynman: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where exactly did I supposedly "attack the post"? undecided

2. Oh, but it seems what I pointed out instead rubbed you the wrong way hence the reason you went straight into defense mode there. undecided

3. Here's a problem I pointed out earlier. You are all ever looking for ways to encourage people to turn a new leaf that you go as far as ignoring God’s own Truth to do so. Of what good is this turning a new leaf when the new leaf is rooted in lies and not the Truth of God?.

I pointed out clearly that your church prayer rituals are antiChrist in origin I.e. sin against Jesus Christ who instead commands that you pray where no one hears or sees you praying , and according to Him, all those who refuse to obey His teachings(and commandments) are not of Him - John 14 vs 15 - 25 . And asked you if you will, at least following the warning you claim from your dream, begin now to abandon your church rituals in order to obey Jesus Christ instead. But you instead insinuate my question is meant as an attack, why? undecided

You know you are worshipping Judas of galilee, you know right?

Re: What The Lord Showed Me Today,we Must Live Ready by xproducer: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Dawinlove:
Gen 6:5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

In a vision at 2:30am the Lord took me to a large church with so many people who came to pray for their needs. The church was busy expanding its building by buying the properties around so as to maintain a large building. As I sat on a bench I turned back to look outside and saw an alphabet written boldly on the sky,it was letter "R" I wanted to know what it was, I then saw Rapture written. When I saw Rapture, I saw a drawing of an eye and heard the lord say "my eyes are watching your wickedness" everyone around me came to see what I was seeing, I then saw this statement like the lord describing how the world see him " I am the odd God, you are following your own gods. Then suddenly,I saw fire released from heaven burning the earth and instantly I knew we need to pray for mercy. I went on my kneels with others praying for mercy but still the fire was hot. Rain started falling and the same we praying for mercy could not bear to stay but started running because of the fire.

---

"Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord." - Jeremiah 23:24

"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near" - Isaiah 55:6

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Which To Know More About Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w) / Why Some Wives Are No Longer Attractive To Their Husbands — Pastor Kumuyi / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.